What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-12 update

8-12 update

Ok, I will try and get this in now. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-12 update

8-12 update

Bubba Kush x PCK

Peyote Purple

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Recent door shot

Panama Deep Chunk, some buds are seeded with a Blueberry from DJ Short. This should be a unique cross. Judging from the early bud structure of the mother. I feel this one could be a very good producer. We will see how much of the Oaxaca influence with the Blueberry scent and fruity flavor is infused in the f1's.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-12 update

8-12 update

This is my Lebanese #1 female plant. She has great sativa structure, beautiful challis shape. This one I believe to be the slightly longer flowering phenotype. They are a more electric high versus the other two phenotypes represented in the Lebanese. The other two are actually the same in all aspects. One has a higher CBD percentage than the other two. A 1/1 , 2/1 and a 16/ to 30/1 chemotype.

This is my #2 Lebanese female. She has a little higher leaf ratio so far than #1 does. This plant was planted later than the first by a week or so from actual seedling coming up.
This #2 Lebanese has been seeded by a f4 Blueberry from DJ Short. The selection process will start next season of these f1's. As North Dakota is voting on recreational cannabis this November. The early flowering Lebanese with her legendary hash flavors and the renowned Blueberry. I will look for the best representation of both P1's. I want North Dakotans to have something very special that was bred just for them. Depending on the laws that come out of our legalization. I want clones or feminized seeds available to North Dakotans.

This is a lower bud from my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4. The bottle next to it is a 750ml.

Another bud shot

A nice cola that covers the whole bottle. One plant I had both of my male Lebanese plants pollinate. The other was pollinated by the same Blueberry male I used on the #2 Lebanese female. I did use the same Blueberry male on my Panama Deep Chunk female.
Well that's what's going on in North Dakota in my greenhouse.

I hope you all are having a great weekend with friends and family. Peace MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Great to hear from you Sticky Sat. Thanks for the kind words my friend. I hope all is well in your world. Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Badfishy1, Packerfan79. Thanks guys! I'm leaving the girls in the hands of some friends while I take momma on a quick trip. Attending a Blues rock festival. My yearly pilgrimage into bliss for a weekend. I hope that they look good when I get home. Peace. MedDakotabis

CowboyTed

That's a lovely grow! I'm impressed with the Farmtek greenhouse. I once had a Farmtek garage of the same design, just a different covering. It will be interesting to see how the greenhouse fabric holds up over time. I sold the Wyoming house where I built the Farmtek garage, still in great shape after about a decade in use. They last and last, as long as you can build them in a spot that's protected from the wind. I'll bet that's a similar concern in North Dakota!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Cowboy Ted, this one has withstood several days of 70 mph winds and driving rains. Everything is still tight and straight. I will buy another Farmtek when I expand. Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-21 update

8-21 update

Hello my friends, just a few pictures to update. I'm running out of room to take pictures of several of the plants.

Left aisle

Right aisle

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Panama Deep Chunk
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-21 update

8-21 update

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1

Lebanese #1
All the girls are doing well. A few are a little slow at actually throwing pistils out for flowering. I will give them a chance if they turn on hard. If not they will get harvested at what ever point they are at. I'm not heating the greenhouse for two or three plants.
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

Spankee

Holy sweet mother of Mary looking stellar farmerlion . Do you deal with high humidity in sept oct or relatively dry climate?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi farmer:tiphat: when do your plants generally start flowering in your area ? they look well developed so i can see they been at it for a while.

you are doing excellent growing & you have a great touch with the plants , nice variety as well...peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Spankee, it does get humid. It's raining today, I keep fans on for good ventilation over climate control.

StarCrash, generally by third week of July. This season I'm running 18 different strains than last season. To my surprise 7 strains are just starting to have pistils in the last three days.
Being 8 and 9 week strains. Unless October is extremely mild, they won't finish properly. Even some shorter flowering strains are very long under natural light conditions. An early onset of flowering is very desirable to northern growers.

I will continue searching through landrace genetics for this trait. Next season I will run two Lebanese varieties and a Highland Nanda Devi region landrace genetic.

I thank you all for your kind words. Have a great upcoming week. Peace. MedDakotabis

nksv

Oh, I saw at the beginning you had Miners Wife..what happened with that one? I got some freebies, sounds awesome..

Latest posts

Latest posts