What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 14th Update

July 14th Update

Hello all, I'm just going to throw up a couple pictures. I will do more later, it's to nice to be inside today.

My Original Glue outside

One of two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.

A NYCD

A Peyote Purple

A Blueberry
I will do more tomorrow, have a great weekend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Got Bud?, I can see this strain back in the rotation next season. She has a great Malawi smell to her. The buds are dense and getting more trichomes each day.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Justsometomatoes, thank you my friend.

Paddi, I will spend some time with the girls today. Thanks for stopping by this thread.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 19th update

July 19th update

Hello all,
Here is a picture blast of some of the garden today.

A new picture in the door.
My outdoor Original Glue and a Crazy horse in front.

My NYCD

Peyote Purple

Panama D/C

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 19th update

July 19th update

My two Blueberry plants.

Early Bubba Hash

Lebanese female #1

Lebanese female #2

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 19th update

July 19th update

This is a Lebanese x Erdpurt in flower.

These are my Auto Malawi x Norther Lights.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Last picture

Last picture

Ok, I wanted to include one more bud shot from the Auto Malawi lady.

I have several more girls going. I will do another update this weekend if I get time.
Peace :tiphat:

hamstring

Veteran
Danmmm FL those auto /auto crosses look good. I have never grown an auto please give us a smoke report on those girls.

Very nice looking grow.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hamstring, I will make sure of it if I have to break down and give this one a go myself. I'm definitely going to try out the Lebanese.
The side branches that I never have taken a good picture of yet. Are going to need support, not just the main colas are fat and heavy. From what I can pick up aroma wise is a spicy cedar, like red hots and wood. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Infinatelight5D and Stinky, yes it's a beautiful plant. I will have some outside next season. I'm hoping the Lebanese x Auto Malawi / Northern lights are also a viable option for outdoor growing here. I don't think it will improve the strain being crossed. It's more to see how well the seeds will mature in the greenhouse.
It may make a very productive CBD auto strain. We will see next season. Thanks for stopping by guys. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 22nd update

July 22nd update

Hello all,
Here is a few more pictures of the girls today. Some rain showers this morning and now the sun is shining. I was able to get 50 gallons of rain water out of the barrels before the rain. Jugs are full and the barrels are topped off again.

This is the Purple Nepjam x Bangi Haze

This is the Bangi Haze x Purple NepJam

This one is a Bubba Kush

These two are my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. Ace has done a great job with this cross. If you are a northern grower. You should really consider trying these out.
Mine this season have been pollinated by one or both of my Lebanese males. This cross only brings great CBD rich landrace cannabinoids to another early flowering plant. I hope to have many mature seeds to work with next season.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 22nd update

July 22nd update

This plant I'm very interested in. Not so much for the color potential. The Purple Malawi has a very unique high that is electric but not nervous or scary in any way. I do have these separate in a breeders pack. They are a little shorter flowering than the New or Old Killer Malawi's.

This is the Kush n Cheese

This is a Critical Cheese

The Blue Thai

Here is a peek inside the door. The plant in the center is a Panama Deep Chunk. She is a very stout lady with a strong meristem. It will make a nice fishing pole for a child.
Have a great upcoming week and happy growing my friends. Peace

Sticky Sat

Hey Farmerlion ! :)

Awesome grow my friend ! Your beautiful girls are a real pleasure for the eyes. Thanks a lot for sharing and making us dream... :)

Cheers !:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts