This is my Original Sour Diesel

This is my Blue Thai

This is a Critical Cheese

This is a Kush n Cheese
    Peace

Comment

July 1st Updates

These are the Panama x PCK green left, purple right

This is an EDY. I'm sad it has taken me so many years to finally grow one. They are a great plant to have!

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f 29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

This is a Bubba Kush x PCK
      Peace

Comment

July 1st Updates

These two pictures are of the same plants just a different angle. These are the Panama D/C and a Blueberry from DJ Short. I love both of these plants.

This is a picture in the door of the greenhouse.

This is my Original Glue that I have outside. I have four other plants outside but this lady has decided she wants to bigger and more beautiful.
        I have decided to go back to my original plan of an open pollination of all plants in the greenhouse. I have two male Lebanese plants that will share this duty. If one of my two Blueberries turns out to be a male. I will decide his fate at that time.

I still have the indoor grow room I could move him and another plant or two into at a later time. Well that's it for now. I hope you all have a great week! Peace

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
          Just Some Tomatoes, Insomnia- yes two people. I had Lilly x MaPettit, I filled a 1/2 gallon mason jar with buds, soaked in Everclear for about 5 minutes. I strained through a large coffee filter into another jar. I let about 30% of the alcohol evaporate off. I then placed a large jar of cherries and the juice into the mason jar. I let sit at room temperature for several weeks. I then split the large jar into to quart jars with equal amount of cherries in each jar.
          Both people that had small amounts slept for 13 and 18 hours straight individually. Both people told me later they had never slept so good. My wife had two cherries in a Ginger Ale with only the juice that was on and in the cherries. She suffers from migraines, within 30 minutes her migraine was gone. A very little bit goes a long way.

Got Bud, I have no doubt they work. I have never tried them. My mother in law swears by them as well. When it comes to gardening those two old crow's know what they are talking about. I have used much of what they have shared with me for growing cannabis. It seems to be working out well. Peace
          Thanks man. Tinctures are something that I will be exploring after my harvest in fall. I'll have to give that recipe a try.

Comment

Careful with the final product. It goes screaming past the recreational party stage in a time warp of bliss. It's a full on medical coma in one oz. shot per 12oz. can of pop. Peace brother

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
              Just Some Tomatoes, Insomnia- yes two people. I had Lilly x MaPettit, I filled a 1/2 gallon mason jar with buds, soaked in Everclear for about 5 minutes. I strained through a large coffee filter into another jar. I let about 30% of the alcohol evaporate off. I then placed a large jar of cherries and the juice into the mason jar. I let sit at room temperature for several weeks. I then split the large jar into to quart jars with equal amount of cherries in each jar.
              Both people that had small amounts slept for 13 and 18 hours straight individually. Both people told me later they had never slept so good. My wife had two cherries in a Ginger Ale with only the juice that was on and in the cherries. She suffers from migraines, within 30 minutes her migraine was gone. A very little bit goes a long way.
              Cherry Bounce without the still. And infused with cannabis. Very nice!

I'm going to have to try this with fresh cherries.
              current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

farmerlion

That door pic rocks. They all look wonderful.

Comment

Hamstring, thanks for the kind words my friend. I like the view myself every time I go in.

Got Bud, I'm sure you will enjoy it brother. I took a sip of the wife's drink. The cannabis flavor with cherries in a ginger ale. Wow! So earthy, sweet and pleasant to the taste buds. I will certainly be making more again this season.

Koondense, glad you enjoy the show. Feels odd saying that. I'm not trying to do a show just share what I'm doing.
                  So nice of you to take the time to comment my friend.
                  All of you have a great weekend. Be safe and God Bless! Peace

Comment

Very happy I came across this thread, beautiful setup. I hope to go greenhouse and eventually light dep greenhouse one of these years. Subbed and thanks for sharing
                    My Unicorn
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8833045

Mass outdoor 2020
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372077

We are the no men in no mans land!

"Death don`t hurt very long"

Comment

OG NoMan, thanks for stopping by. I will update here before some of my other threads. Just not enough free time in my days.
                      Things are changing quickly in the greenhouse. Flowering will start hard over the next two weeks. I'm doing a seed run so much energy will get diverted along the way. There should still be some nice fat buds to share in pictures here.
                      Peace

Comment

Haha I hear you on no time, always something to do good luck!
                        My Unicorn
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8833045

Mass outdoor 2020
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372077

We are the no men in no mans land!

"Death don`t hurt very long"

Comment

Beautiful strong sunshine today. The girls are thriving and getting bushy. I bumped up their feeding schedule this past week. I started adding 10ml of Alaska Morebloom to every other feeding. Mixed in a 2 gallon water jug. I'm also mixing 200ml of Neptunes fish and seaweed. 50ml of Leonardite Source plus per every 2 gallons of water.
                          I will post pictures of the girls this weekend.
                          Peace

Comment

Wow farmerlion your plants have grown so fast brilliant

Your Alcohol cherry bud recipe sounds like something that might really help my mother ill make a note of it.

Comment

HerbBert, good to see you again my friend.

I have a question I'd like to hear people's opinions.

With my Lebanese males, if you were only going to choose 2 or 3 of my females for a cross. Which ones would you choose?

I'm thinking ( Peyote Purple, Blueberry and Panama Deep Chunk or Early Bubba Hash).

Please chime in with your 2 cents.
                              Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X