No announcement yet.

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you have them under protection in the greenhouse lion but do you have a dry low humidity type climate where you live?

Love the earlyness and yields are very good but not sure how well they would make it in a northern maritime climate

Comment

I'm on the Canadian border myself. I use my indoor grow room for drying. Its 10'x14' x9'h. I didn't have anything inside this season. Doing some auto's outside next season. Mostly Lebanese in the greenhouse next season.
      Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
        Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
        Peace
        I'm glad to read you again
        When did the lebxerd started flowering? It would be nice to have some early flowering strains around in my garden, especially Cbd ones.

Congratulations on your lebanese grow!

A hug

-Theo
        Le avventure di Theo
        Ritorno al secondo millennio
        Landrace & Bagseeds

Was wir wissen, ist ein Tropfen, was wir nicht wissen, ein Ozean.

Comment

Theorganicguy, I believe she started flowering July 12th. I would have to double check my notes. It's within a few days of that date,one side or the other. I will have more of them this coming year.
          Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

I trimmed the Lebanese x Erdpurt today. 12 to 13 ounces when done. Very sticky and great aroma! I will do more plants as I have time this week.
            If you're from North Dakota, please vote yes on Measure #3.
            Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
              I hope you will stop in and say high !
              Peace. Farmerlion

Comment

Hey, I hope you have a better year this one in your greenhouse ...!!!...
                "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the well wishes Nickman. I certainly hope this season will be a blessing to many patients.
                  Peace brother

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
                    Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
                    I hope you will stop in and say high !
                    Peace. Farmerlion
                    Best of luck with all your future grows farmerlion I will be lurking from time to time hope you don't mind
                    No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

All the best for the upcoming season Farmerlion

hope its all clear blue sky's for you and your family

Comment

Darksider and Kickarse, thank you for your kind words. 2020 is looking better apart from the pandemic.
                        I don't see a thread here in this forum this season. Please stop by Female Seeds forum or the Ace Seeds forum for the whole show and testing.

Please be safe and keep your social distance.
                        Peace farmerlion

Comment

Working...
                        X