Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
    Got Bud, I agree with you. I just picked up some more myself. I plan on getting a few more packs soon as well.
    I have purchased the entire line from DJ and JD Short in the last two months. Only the Rosaberry will make my line up next season. The Lebanese and the Lebanese x Blueberry cross I did this season. Will be the majority of my 2019 greenhouse grow.
    Peace. MedDakotabis
    WOW! I just googled Rosaberry and I can't even express the excitement I'm feeling. Blueberry is the best tasting strain I ever had the pleasure to smoke and a 1:1 rose and berry strain sounds lik a dream becoming true!

Thanks for introducing me to such an incredible thing, farmerlion

Best of luck for the flowering phase
    Le avventure di Theo
    Ritorno al secondo millennio
    Landrace & Bagseeds

Was wir wissen, ist ein Tropfen, was wir nicht wissen, ein Ozean.

Comment

Fantastic plants. But do they get you HIGH?
      Last edited by gladysvjubb; 09-15-2018, 14:22. Reason: Remove Sig

Comment

TheOrganicGuy, your welcome my friend.
        Gladysvjubb, for the medical side of my grows. Healing is my only concern. I have many other strains for the recreational side of the industry.
        Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

9-18 update

Hello my friends,
          The sun is trying to peek out today. It has been overcast here the last two weeks. Daytime temps have been mostly in the 60's and nights in the 40's.

This is my Lebanese #1, she is in her second flowering. She is doing well in the cooler temperatures. I have a small milk house heater going in the front of the greenhouse. I will let this plant go another two to three weeks weather depending.

These are both pictures of my Lebanese plant #2 from opposite sides. While she does have some white pistils still. Most are dying back. I expect to harvest her this week at some time. I will keep an eye out for signs of another flowering. This plant was pollinated by my Blueberryf4 male from DJ Short.
          The seed pods are swollen, I haven't checked for actual seeds yet. I like to leave the plants untouched as much as possible. I don't see any pods split open holding seed. So I will wait until the plant declares on it's own and let them mature at their own pace.

A shot down the right aisle. I damn near have to crawl down the aisles to water now. I have been placing support stakes in with many plants. The Lebanese hang and bend from bud weight. Some of the others hang from node spacing and lanky branches.
          I hope all of you have a great week. Peace MedDakotabis

Comment

Thanks a lot for your beautiful updates my friend !

A great week to all !
            My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama

Comment

Sticky Sat, have a great day my friend! Peace

Comment

Everything looks great, mate. Those Lebs are outstanding

Comment

Jungle of love in there.
                  The older I get, the better I was.
                  I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
                  The purpose of life in a capitalistic, puritanical society is to produce and consume goods. Tom Robbins- Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
                  Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
                  A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.

Comment

Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
                    Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
                      Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Hello my friends, I have decided to let the Lebanese go a few days before I harvest them. Temperatures are in the low 30's today. I have two plants outside still. They are doing surprisingly well considering the weather. One other outdoor plant met it's match with a deer.
                        Have a great day my friends. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Hi Farmerlion,
                          How is october looking for you, are your plants doing well?
                          I'd love to see more of the lebxerdpurt, I bet she became something special! Am I wrong or is the pckxpanama somewhere in there?

We all miss your updates

Have a nice sunday, hug

-Theo
                          Le avventure di Theo
                          Ritorno al secondo millennio
                          Landrace & Bagseeds

Was wir wissen, ist ein Tropfen, was wir nicht wissen, ein Ozean.

Comment

Yeah, what he said.

Hope everything is well with you.
                            current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I can't update you very much. Been working my ass off and helping with Measure #3 for recreational cannabis. All plants are drying and some curing.

Very happy with harvest!
                              Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
                                Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X