What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Darksider and Kickarse, thank you for your kind words. 2020 is looking better apart from the pandemic.
I don't see a thread here in this forum this season. Please stop by Female Seeds forum or the Ace Seeds forum for the whole show and testing.

Please be safe and keep your social distance.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
@DizzyTonika
I would have to dig out my notes from 2018 to recall what strains I had going. I'm pretty sure that the f1's I'm running this year were created in 2018 and 2019 with different males. 2018 was the year of Lebanese. They produced over a pound each in the 35 gallon grow bags.
Have a beautiful weekend my friend.
Peace farmerlion

DizzyTonika

@DizzyTonika
I would have to dig out my notes from 2018 to recall what strains I had going. I'm pretty sure that the f1's I'm running this year were created in 2018 and 2019 with different males. 2018 was the year of Lebanese. They produced over a pound each in the 35 gallon grow bags.
Have a beautiful weekend my friend.
Peace farmerlion

Wow Nice How Your Grow Now Goin Tho?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello friends,
I am doing all the preparation work for the coming season. Cleaning is the top priority, everything gets cleaned with bleach. I upgraded and downsized my bag counts.

I had a mix of 13 35 gallon grow bags and 6 45 gallon grow bags. I switched to 12 45 gallon grow bags, this will give better light dispersal and productivity per bag. I moved my main thread into our new VIP SECTION.

Please stop by and visit as the season gets going. I will cover the most cutting edge organic growing techniques that I call
Microbial Repositories.
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts