X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely smashing it lad. Nice work
    #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

Things are coming along nicely. Great work Farmerlion.

Comment

Badfishy1, Packerfan79. Thanks guys! I'm leaving the girls in the hands of some friends while I take momma on a quick trip. Attending a Blues rock festival. My yearly pilgrimage into bliss for a weekend. I hope that they look good when I get home. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

That's a lovely grow! I'm impressed with the Farmtek greenhouse. I once had a Farmtek garage of the same design, just a different covering. It will be interesting to see how the greenhouse fabric holds up over time. I sold the Wyoming house where I built the Farmtek garage, still in great shape after about a decade in use. They last and last, as long as you can build them in a spot that's protected from the wind. I'll bet that's a similar concern in North Dakota!

Comment

Cowboy Ted, this one has withstood several days of 70 mph winds and driving rains. Everything is still tight and straight. I will buy another Farmtek when I expand. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Nice job man

Comment

8-21 update

Hello my friends, just a few pictures to update. I'm running out of room to take pictures of several of the plants.

Left aisle

Right aisle

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Panama Deep Chunk
                Peace

Comment

8-21 update

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1

Lebanese #1
                  All the girls are doing well. A few are a little slow at actually throwing pistils out for flowering. I will give them a chance if they turn on hard. If not they will get harvested at what ever point they are at. I'm not heating the greenhouse for two or three plants.
                  Peace MedDakotabis

Comment

Very nice indeed.
                    "Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me?"

Comment

Holy sweet mother of Mary looking stellar farmerlion . Do you deal with high humidity in sept oct or relatively dry climate?

Comment

hi farmer when do your plants generally start flowering in your area ? they look well developed so i can see they been at it for a while.

you are doing excellent growing & you have a great touch with the plants , nice variety as well...peace

Comment

dude. glorious greenhouse man. temple of green wonders!

Comment

Spankee, it does get humid. It's raining today, I keep fans on for good ventilation over climate control.

StarCrash, generally by third week of July. This season I'm running 18 different strains than last season. To my surprise 7 strains are just starting to have pistils in the last three days.
                            Being 8 and 9 week strains. Unless October is extremely mild, they won't finish properly. Even some shorter flowering strains are very long under natural light conditions. An early onset of flowering is very desirable to northern growers.

I will continue searching through landrace genetics for this trait. Next season I will run two Lebanese varieties and a Highland Nanda Devi region landrace genetic.

I thank you all for your kind words. Have a great upcoming week. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Oh, I saw at the beginning you had Miners Wife..what happened with that one? I got some freebies, sounds awesome..

Comment

Nksv, it was a weak seedling so I culled it. I may try it again in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X