No announcement yet.

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I would love to run some of my preservation genetics in your part of the world. I'm not flowering into February here. Peace

Comment

8-5 updates

Hello all, here is some pictures of the girls this week.

Female Lebanese #1

Female Lebanese #2

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Auto Malawi bud

Other side of Auto Malawi x Northern Lights plant

Comment

8-5 update

Original Glue

Door shot

Panama Deep Chunk
        Have a great week guys. I can do some more pictures later.
        Peace

Comment

Gorgeous mate!!

"There is no god higher than truth"

Comment

Looks like another good season, top stufd mate

Comment

Thanks guys, a little short of time to do proper update. I will post more pictures later in the week. There are some more in my albums and my Ace thread.
              Peace

Comment

This thread is fantastic!
                Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?

Comment

12 years total but only 5 that I really wanted to do it right and to the best of my environmental ability. The greenhouse was a huge upgrade in plant quality. Compared to the same genetics I used to run indoors. There isn't any comparison, I love a greenhouse. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by dmandam View Post
                    This thread is fantastic!
                    Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?
                    Same here. You're definitely inspiring me to want to move to a green house. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of suburbia. In a very non legal state.

That will change someday. So for now I have to live vicariously through you.
                    current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Got Bud and Smug Pepe, thank you for your kind words. Flowering is in full swing now. All the girls are changing and gaining weight. I will post pictures when I get home.
                      The weather has been very hot the last few days. Using 35 to 40 gallons a day over three waterings.
                      Have a great day. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

8-12 update

Ok, I will try and get this in now. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.
                        Peace

Comment

8-12 update

Bubba Kush x PCK

Peyote Purple

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Recent door shot

Panama Deep Chunk, some buds are seeded with a Blueberry from DJ Short. This should be a unique cross. Judging from the early bud structure of the mother. I feel this one could be a very good producer. We will see how much of the Oaxaca influence with the Blueberry scent and fruity flavor is infused in the f1's.

Comment

8-12 update

This is my Lebanese #1 female plant. She has great sativa structure, beautiful challis shape. This one I believe to be the slightly longer flowering phenotype. They are a more electric high versus the other two phenotypes represented in the Lebanese. The other two are actually the same in all aspects. One has a higher CBD percentage than the other two. A 1/1 , 2/1 and a 16/ to 30/1 chemotype.

This is my #2 Lebanese female. She has a little higher leaf ratio so far than #1 does. This plant was planted later than the first by a week or so from actual seedling coming up.
                            This #2 Lebanese has been seeded by a f4 Blueberry from DJ Short. The selection process will start next season of these f1's. As North Dakota is voting on recreational cannabis this November. The early flowering Lebanese with her legendary hash flavors and the renowned Blueberry. I will look for the best representation of both P1's. I want North Dakotans to have something very special that was bred just for them. Depending on the laws that come out of our legalization. I want clones or feminized seeds available to North Dakotans.

This is a lower bud from my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4. The bottle next to it is a 750ml.

Another bud shot

A nice cola that covers the whole bottle. One plant I had both of my male Lebanese plants pollinate. The other was pollinated by the same Blueberry male I used on the #2 Lebanese female. I did use the same Blueberry male on my Panama Deep Chunk female.
                            Well that's what's going on in North Dakota in my greenhouse.

I hope you all are having a great weekend with friends and family. Peace MedDakotabis

Comment

Everything is absolutely gorgeous my friend !
                              Amazing job, as always !
                              Thanks a lot for sharing and have a great week !
                              My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama

Comment

Great to hear from you Sticky Sat. Thanks for the kind words my friend. I hope all is well in your world. Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Working...
                                X