No announcement yet.

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I third that opinion the Malawi is frigging beautiful! Very nice job friend.
    Backyard Greenhouse 2017

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post8058629

Comment

Infinatelight5D and Stinky, yes it's a beautiful plant. I will have some outside next season. I'm hoping the Lebanese x Auto Malawi / Northern lights are also a viable option for outdoor growing here. I don't think it will improve the strain being crossed. It's more to see how well the seeds will mature in the greenhouse.
      It may make a very productive CBD auto strain. We will see next season. Thanks for stopping by guys. Peace

Comment

July 22nd update

Hello all,
        Here is a few more pictures of the girls today. Some rain showers this morning and now the sun is shining. I was able to get 50 gallons of rain water out of the barrels before the rain. Jugs are full and the barrels are topped off again.

This is the Purple Nepjam x Bangi Haze

This is the Bangi Haze x Purple NepJam

This one is a Bubba Kush

These two are my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. Ace has done a great job with this cross. If you are a northern grower. You should really consider trying these out.
        Mine this season have been pollinated by one or both of my Lebanese males. This cross only brings great CBD rich landrace cannabinoids to another early flowering plant. I hope to have many mature seeds to work with next season.
        Peace

Comment

July 22nd update

This plant I'm very interested in. Not so much for the color potential. The Purple Malawi has a very unique high that is electric but not nervous or scary in any way. I do have these separate in a breeders pack. They are a little shorter flowering than the New or Old Killer Malawi's.

This is the Kush n Cheese

This is a Critical Cheese

The Blue Thai

Here is a peek inside the door. The plant in the center is a Panama Deep Chunk. She is a very stout lady with a strong meristem. It will make a nice fishing pole for a child.
          Have a great upcoming week and happy growing my friends. Peace

Comment

Hey Farmerlion !

Awesome grow my friend ! Your beautiful girls are a real pleasure for the eyes. Thanks a lot for sharing and making us dream...

Cheers !
            My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Sticky Sat.
              One of my two Blueberry plants is a male. I will have him pollinate the Blueberry, Lebanese and my Panama Deep Chunk trifoliate female plants.
              I will cull him next week before my other plants can get seeded.
              Peace

Comment

7-25 update

Hey all, Here is a few pictures and my plan.

This is my Blueberry male that I will have pollinate my Lebanese, Blueberry and Panama D/C females.

Lebanese #2 female

Lebanese #1 female

Blueberry and Panama D/C trifoliate females.
                I will cull the Blueberry male after I feel they all have been covered. I may get a stray seed here and there from the other plants. I'm fine with that, Blueberry and everything I have I would be interested in growing out for shits and giggles. Peace

Comment

7-25 updates

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4.

Two close up shots of a bud. The other plant in the bag has several to most of her pistils dying back. She was pollinated by the Lebanese males I had.
                  This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross.

I plan on moving 5 or 6 35 gallon bags outside next season. I may do one auto in the greenhouse, but I won't commit to that yet. Peace

Comment

Looking good farmerlion.

Comment

Oh yeah!! those door shots make ole hamstring young again.

Comment

Two close up shots of a bud. The other plant in the bag has several to most of her pistils dying back. She was pollinated by the Lebanese males I had.
                        This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross.

I plan on moving 5 or 6 35 gallon bags outside next season. I may do one auto in the greenhouse, but I won't commit to that yet. Peace

Dude are you kidding me, in fucking July! That has to taste like hay or it just wouldn't be fair!!! hehehe

I have looked in the auto forums quite a few times and never saw anything like this.

Farmerlion, do you get fungal "leaf spot" in your neck of the woods?

Wondering what type of guerrilla plant this is?

Comment

Hamstring, I'm giggling. Brother my State doesn't have any trees. No trees, no leaves to have spots on. lol.
                          The vegetative growth cycle here is amazing for cannabis. The outdoor flowering cycle is 10 weeks max. That is heating the greenhouse for three or four weeks at night.
                          These auto strains from Ace are incredible. It smells like a Malawi sativa, woody with a slightly sharp What the Fuck. The WTF is how I describe an aroma that intrigues and scares me.

I have no idea what they can do with 9 more weeks of good growing. I will let seeds mature so we will find out my friend.
                          Peace

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
                            This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross...
                            I'd say only good things, although i can't help wondering how the Ruderalis genes may express themselves. It's the main reason i've kept away from autos (so far...), even if i saw and sampled very interesting ones.

Seeing yours is making the temptation harder to resist and i can't wait to see what will the offsprings be like

Cheers !

Comment

Sticky Sat, I'm with you on the hesitancy of Auto's. I felt for years the Ruderalis genetics are the kiss of death to good genetics getting polluted. The very reason Ace worked these genetics so thoroughly before even discussing them in their forums.

When Dubi told me they will be right or they will be culled. I new they would be special. I wouldn't buy any from anyone else. Just me, there may be some descent hybrids out there.

I don't gamble, Ace is a sure thing every time. I've been running there gear for a decade now. I hope you will give these seeds a shot. I think you will really enjoy them. Peace brother

Comment

Many thanks for the informations brother !
                                I've no doubt about Dubi's (and Ace Team) great work and commitment to quality but i'm too close from the equator to need autos anyway... The longer day here is 13 h 15 mn... If i don't prolong the daytime with a fluo (i'm off grid, on an old solar power installation ...) sprouts start flowering before they're one month old... When daytime prolongation is stopped, clones show pistils in 5 to 8 days, depending of the season...
                                Peace my friend :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X