What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 (20 x 50) Greenhouses Baller Style

Securityfirst

Hi Everyone :wave:

What we have here is a partnership of a few people to collaborate on a couple 20 x 50 greenhouse's that are going to be light dep only. The full season plants will be outside the greenhouses in large smart pots. So far it has cost a lot of money and so far it has been a lot of work. I'm in the bay area, kinda sponsoring a hippy family lol but I do help out as well bringing up genetics and providing equipment (like t5's) and time and workers and stuff like that . The weather has been !!whack!! so far this year but June should be very sunny.

Edit 8/21/11: California turned out to be really Sunny this summer. This particular spot was and is a consistent 85 degrees.

So anyway the plan is to put 45 to 50 plants in 45 Gallon smart pots in each greenhouse with light dep probably starting 6/10 or thereabouts. Right now the plants we have vegging are Chem 4 from dark heart nursery in Oakland, 10 week strain, and also Sour Diesel from my main clone person in the bay area. The Sour d cuttings are very high quality 1st generation cuttings from seed and the chem 4's are cuttings that I grabbed from an indoor grow. Im also proud to say that Im grabbing some Whitefire Og and Headband cuttings this week coming up on Wednesday. We also just planted a bunch of Pure Kush babies in the vegg room, along with Grape Stomper directly from the breeder and a few other strains.

The whole theme of this prop 215 grow operation for me is helping people out. The medicine is going to be grown hopefully near organic, lot of factors for that one, and come out pretty dank. I love what marijuana does for people, jobs , a paycheck, good times, life changing experiences. Everyday I utter the words Thank you marijuana. I have a bunch of pictures now that I took. I can also update when we plant them around 6. Right now all plants have 10 or more nodes.

Securityfirst

400 Gallon Grow bags for our full seasons
019ca.jpg

C

csedge

Good job so far! U r right marijuana is a great thing and helps us all.....

Securityfirst

Santa Fe Max 2 per greenhouse

Santa Fe Max 2 per greenhouse

Actually 2 Santa Fe in one GH and 1 Santa Fe and 1 Phoenix Restoration dehuey in the other GH

Each GH comes with a handcrank for rolling up the sides

And a drain for easy cleanup come harvestime!

Securityfirst

Hey CSedge,, Whats up?

Yes marijuana is a big helper in this fucked up world we live in!! Damn if only the whole US could grow medically that would be awesome. One of the other aspects of this farm is going to be goat cheese making and full garden veggys and shit like that. Thanks for stopping in!

C

csedge

Damn I said nice set up but I should've waited to comment..... Nice plants, everything looks super healthy.... That's awesome you will be doing other things there also..... Seems like your intentions are good and I'm sure this grow will be great!

john cutter

Did you get those green houses from a supplier or did you gusy build them yourselves? The drain in the floor is a nice touch.

Securityfirst

John Cutter,,,,I contacted a contractor and he brought the kits 5k per kit and he built them for us including the cement 20 x 50 cement slabs,, so far total cost in greenhouse work is 36k with another 15k thrown in for good measure (time, labor, equipment, genetics , etc)

CS,,yes intentions are good. Thanks

doublejj

Veteran
Wow, you got my attention!

I'll be watching this

peace
doublejj
P.S. You could put 5 of my carports inside one of those, oh my!

Securityfirst

Yo Mcdank,,,,,,,,,,,,I found them on craigslist for 5k per without cement slabs and without light dep curtains included. It is a greenhouse kit.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Wow, going big! I can't see most of the pics for some reason though, only a few.

I hope it all works out man, I'm definitely not a hater, but when I talked to folks about doing up a couple big (ish) greenhouses, they warned me that cops and rippers would know all about them from day one. I hope everything works out! I would love to do big greenhouses like that someplace remote.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Another reason why calis on the map i have to get out there sometime soon! Yeah man this is big. I love watching big things happen I have my pen and pad ready takin notes

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck . when i did just one greenhouse full i didnt get a good nights sleep till harvest. i even slept in the greenhouse quite a few times. goat milk and cheese is good stuff. wish ya lots of luck

Securityfirst

Thanks Rudedog for stopping in,,,,,,,,the plants are in a custom soil mix from our friend at the hydro store,,,,has a bunch of amendments

Thanks Lazyman,,,,,,,This place is extremely remote

Hey Cody nice Avatar,,,,,,I wonder if Mr T likes marijuana with his pussy?

Supermanlives........I'm no toughguy but I wouldnt wanna get chased by the animals or people that live there ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts