What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 (20 x 50) Greenhouses Baller Style

Securityfirst

Whitefire Og cuts (Super Bomb)

Whitefire Og cuts (Super Bomb)

These are gonna be put in the vegg room for Round 2

These really put a smile on my face

greenhaus

NICE! you dont have to worry about cops or rippers. ive done larger scale grows in the past and everything goes smooth.

will you be supplying dispensaries with the finished product so we can try it?

the clones are looking good, let me know how they end up, i have seen DHN cuts but
am afraid to to touch harborside clones from all of the horror stories ive heard.

Securityfirst

Greenhaus thanks for stopping in..........Supplying dispensarys well I guess so, this grow is for a licensed dispensary with 1200 patients. I will also just put some in the general public I hope but who knows we havent grown any bud yet. DHN has the best cuts in the bay area. I paid 12 per for the whitefire but their mother is from seed and each individual clone will thrive. Thats pretty important considering the harsh conditions that it is going to be under. Ive seen the finished product of whitefire OG and it is super bomb

Again the lineup for this Season

Sour Diesel (Round 1 Light Dep)
Chemdog 4 (Round 1 Light Dep)
Pure Kush (Outdoor 400 gallon pots)
Grape Stomper (from the breeder himself) (Outdoor)
Super Sour Diesel, this is the Mass Super Skunk x Sour Diesel cut (Outdoor)
Whitefire OG!!! (Round 2 Light Dep)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great work Securityfirst,

taking a chair for this one, thanks! :joint: :bongsmi: :kos:

very cool looking green houses, love that you anticipated the need for hard core dehumidifiers. amazing clone quality too, real thick stemmed and big clones. seems perfect for a GH. how will the light dep work? will some one have to go roll it out every night and open it in the morning? can't wait to see more.

good growings :wave:

Securityfirst

Hi Gaius!

Thanks for stopping in. The light dep curtains are going to be on rails that need to be pulled manually. That was an approximate cost of 3k added on to the bill. It is 8k if you want them to be automatic on some type of timer system.

Hi CJK! Thanks for stopping by...time to smoke some super sour. Word!!

Securityfirst

I do believe today is sunny!! Holy shit I gained 10 pds from this extended rainy season lol!

Going to plant the GH's this week and weekend coming up.

Thanks for stopping in Max

D

dreadedhead

what kind of weight do you plan to pull off one 50gal smart pot

ijim

Looks like great country to work in. I have some experience with hydroponic greenhouses and seeing your show brings back fond memories. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. First is I don't see any electric conduit or fresh water lines. How are you going to feed those ladies? Will the girls be in trays to drain to waist. And with some insulation from the cold concrete? And is your fan controller temperature and humidistat? If so you can save a bit on running those dehumidifiers. I would increase the air flow if you put two smaller intakes low on both sides of the door instead of one large one on top. Pull the air through the ladies instead of over the top. Or have a few oscillating fans to keep air mixed up and avoid dead spots. Wish I had another project to tinker with again. I wish you and your crew the best.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
damn dude, props!

how did those seeds work out for ya?

Last edited:

Securityfirst

Yo Dread ,,,,,,,,,,,,I did my research with other growers in the region and they say 1 to 2 pds no problem per 45 Gallon Smart Pot. My opinion is that we will yield 20 to 40 #'s per greenhouse per cycle depending.It all comes down to everyone doing their job and doing it right and a bunch of other factors I guess..For the first time in my growing career I have a team of dedicated people and thats what it takes,,,,,,,that and cash fuckin money!!

Jim,,,,,,We are going to feed them by hand in horse troph resovoirs, atleast initially,,,,,there are a few sources of water..Electrical is yet to be installed however we are going to have a box and a few plugs installed soon..I'm sure we will do something to insulate the ground a bit to protect the bottom of the smartpots, have any ideas?..Yes the air system intake and outtake is controlled by a temperature regulator..Since these GH's are not sealed and no source of co2 is being used we will indeed haveto increase airflow and have 8 to 12 oscillating fans per GH.. thanks for the air flow tip..

Hi Krunch ,, Whats up?? Indoor growing not too bad this year even up here with the mild weather lately..the seeds ,,,,,hmmmm a lot were males,,,,I think we flowered a few...there were good intentions just never worked out. I gave my friend the seeds to mother but ended up getting him some whitefire clones to mother as well. Thanks for stopping in..not really to big of an electric bill on this one!! Yippee!!

Budgood ,,Thanks for stopping in.

Anyone going to Reggae Rising next month in Benbow??

maxmurder

Veteran
we got our tix for reggae on the river a couple weeks ago - last weekends music and art show was really cool , and it rained also baahahahahah. hows the wind in your spot?

Last edited:

Securityfirst

Maxmurder,,,, I went to that Benbow art and music fest,,,talk about drinking and smoking all kinds of hash,,,,made out with a 19 year old blonde chic and everything...took home some art too ha ha.....Thanks for stopping in

Got Dank,,,, Thanks for stopping in..

More pics soon

ijim

A sheet of foam covered with UV protected plastic under your trays should work fine and is cost effective. With plenty of fresh air CO2 is just pissing money away. And I would think of installing a relay on the dehumidifiers so when the vents are open and the exhaust is running they shut off. A second layer of plastic with an inflation blower helps to insulate and reduce condensation overnight and in wet weather.

odogyouknow

Hey Security first!

Whats the good word in here? Project looks rad and you must be just stoked in those greenhouses in all this rain, minus the one free watering of the summer.

Let's see how things are shapin up.

Peace