What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another one!

IMG_2403.jpg
IMG_2403.jpg

Ok, theres the current situation as far as the ladies go 😎 I believe I took most of these pictures on day 32. Theyre doing their thing for sure, adding weight and look more and more beautiful on like 2-3 hour increments. Seriously. I notice changes in them at various points in the day. My garden therapy lol. I'd like to add in that these plants have not been sprayed with anything whatsoever, throughout there entire life cycle. Just want to highlight that. If you keep your environment on point and the plants properly maintained, you dont need to be spraying all kinds of shit on them!!! I deploy armies of ladybugs, preying mantis, green lacewings, multiple kinds of predator mites targeting spider mites, broad mites, thrips and some other target mites, as well as other types of mites which have different target bugs. Feel free to debate me on this, but its just my personal opinion that I dont want to spray a damn thing on my plants. People say it wont affect the flowers and the taste, to be honest I dont care. I dont want to smoke that shit. I want the cleanest, best tasting flower possible, when the flavor lingers in your mouth and you can smack your lips and keep tasting it....thats what I'm after. Yup, im a smoker...lol

Wattup Chunky!! Appreciate that and thanks for checkin in. Its roots organic soil that I'm slowly transitioning into a "living soil". Only been given natural imputs this run, like i said above and zero sprays/pesticides/chemicals :)

Radicle Rye

Ok, theres the current situation as far as the ladies go 😎 I believe I took most of these pictures on day 32. Theyre doing their thing for sure, adding weight and look more and more beautiful on like 2-3 hour increments. Seriously. I notice changes in them at various points in the day. My garden therapy lol. I'd like to add in that these plants have not been sprayed with anything whatsoever, throughout there entire life cycle. Just want to highlight that. If you keep your environment on point and the plants properly maintained, you dont need to be spraying all kinds of shit on them!!! I deploy armies of ladybugs, preying mantis, green lacewings, multiple kinds of predator mites targeting spider mites, broad mites, thrips and some other target mites, as well as other types of mites which have different target bugs. Feel free to debate me on this, but its just my personal opinion that I dont want to spray a damn thing on my plants. People say it wont affect the flowers and the taste, to be honest I dont care. I dont want to smoke that shit. I want the cleanest, best tasting flower possible, when the flavor lingers in your mouth and you can smack your lips and keep tasting it....thats what I'm after. Yup, im a smoker...lol

I totally agree with keeping you plants happy with organics and natural predator bugs. Honestly it should be in more peoples IPM strategy. Green lacewings are amazing and pretty cheap preventive/cure to many bugs. I also found minute pirate bugs excellent for thrips. A little pricey because of overnight shipping but great predator in the hoop house. I release every year sometimes multiple times depending on conditions. Keep it up, everything is looking good!

Sup Rye! For real, seems like most people have an issue and just start spraying! lol. Wonder why that is. For the first year ever I have spider mites in my veg...might be the new location? My last spot I would regularly release all kinds of bugs, never had a problem with mites over there. I guess I was too late over here and was too late on the preventative releases. Oh well, im on their fuckin asses now!

Radicle Rye

Damn mites. I was at a spot in the weaverville area with a hoop house that we had full of AC/DC clones in smart pots, all organic. The owner never opened up the hoop house in summer and the mites just literally took over, it was hard to watch. Since it was CBD crop he just let it happen and did an extraction. It's moments like this that I started thinking maybe it is time to start doing my own thing...LOL

I know you're on it, unlike that guy. Wish you the best in your battle, deafzip.

Man, some peoples gardens are super painful to look at. Especially when they have decent money invested into a buildout/setup but dont take the time to give a fuck about the plants, or spending even a little bit of time doing any amount of research...like how the hell did you even end up in that situation??? Lol. Reminds me of this guy who I tried to help out one time. He had 5 "helpers" for his house grow which had like the garage and a few bedrooms built out. The only thing his helpers were doing was helping him lose money every crop...was begging to help him out saying he was going broke and his wife is going to leave him, all this shit. The worst part is he was stealing electricity too. Some people dont know when to cut their losses...

Anyway sorry about the rant. Im glad you started doing your thing man! Seriously. It just takes that jump sometimes even its scary. Like Nike you just gotta do it. I believe in everyone.

I released like 250k more predator mites today and 2000 lady bugs to assist in the battle!! Wish me luck lol

Radicle Rye

HAHA....you can't make this shit up.

I released like 250k more predator mites today and 2000 lady bugs to assist in the battle!! Wish me luck lol

Damn, that's a lot of soldiers....the battle begins!

This round is a wrap. Sorry for the late update. Been swamped with all kinds of work around here. The next run is already replanted and in the works.

Attachments

• EEAF89BB-6BCE-47CE-AE33-194F36105D89.JPG
    EEAF89BB-6BCE-47CE-AE33-194F36105D89.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 4B5A7F6E-9ECF-4E57-9A42-8E9D96A81F12.JPG
    4B5A7F6E-9ECF-4E57-9A42-8E9D96A81F12.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2558.jpg
    IMG_2558.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 106
  • A348641E-E295-46EF-9437-384A07EF5C2B.JPG
    A348641E-E295-46EF-9437-384A07EF5C2B.JPG