• Show
Clear All

• Fixer
    replied
    Coco coir is the growing medium.

Leave a comment:

• samll
    replied
    First time growing in coco. Using h3ad’s formula with 1gm epson salt. Strain is white widow about 1.5 months veg in 7 gallon smart pot. Been having this discoloration (sort of light colored spots) on most leaves. Looked up as much as I can and looks like maybe potassium? What do you think. Thanks in advance!
    God day
    I'm new here
    what does the COCO mean?

Leave a comment:

• Fixer
    replied
    I had to add cal/mg in coco under LEDs. I don't know if Epsom salt provides both. Are you watering until you get run off?

Leave a comment:

• double_J
    replied
    Originally posted by ridoo View Post
    can you check EC you feed and EC of your drain ?

your containers are big, your plants to, they are in since 45 days or so

they are maybe only hungry
    but try check the EC in and out to be sure

do you have big drain ? I dont know much about the perlite parameter, ut with such big pots i would do little or medium flush once a week and multiple "not so light" feedings a day

ww is old strain oldy goldy shit

still check for insects, because spots on leafs are very often sign of the beasts... lol uncool i know...

my 2 cents

Appreciate it! I’ll keep a look out on my EC

Leave a comment:

• ridoo
    replied
    can you check EC you feed and EC of your drain ?

your containers are big, your plants to, they are in since 45 days or so

they are maybe only hungry
    but try check the EC in and out to be sure

do you have big drain ? I dont know much about the perlite parameter, ut with such big pots i would do little or medium flush once a week and multiple "not so light" feedings a day

ww is old strain oldy goldy shit

still check for insects, because spots on leafs are very often sign of the beasts... lol uncool i know...

my 2 cents

Leave a comment:

• double_J
    replied
    I snagged a few leaves off and look underneath and didnt see any pests but the more I look up pest issues it appears to be a sign of thrips.

Leave a comment:

• double_J
    replied
    Originally posted by ridoo View Post
    did you check under leaf for pests ? look carefully

also we need more details about your setting and feeding routine...
    I have not checked for pests. I’ll look around some today.

Leave a comment:

• double_J
    replied
    I’m using mother earth coco 70/30 coco/perlite. Supposedly prebuffered so i didnt precharge with calmag. Also using gh flora micro + bloom 6/9 + 1g epsom salt. Strain is white widow that i started from seed. I have this one growing in a 7 gallon smart pot which i believe may be too big.

Leave a comment:

• ridoo
    replied
    did you check under leaf for pests ? look carefully

also we need more details about your setting and feeding routine...

Leave a comment:

• touringfunkband
    replied
    Brand of Coco? Bricked? Did you recharge? What nutrients? Clone/Seed? etc.etc.

Leave a comment:

• double_J
    started a topic Any idea what this is?

Any idea what this is?

First time growing in coco. Using h3ad’s formula with 1gm epson salt. Strain is white widow about 1.5 months veg in 7 gallon smart pot. Been having this discoloration (sort of light colored spots) on most leaves. Looked up as much as I can and looks like maybe potassium? What do you think. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
Working...
X