What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pragma's Home Thread

Pragma

Heya guys,
Time for a new thread and since I mainly do coco I might as well start it here :)

I'll be posting pics of whatever I'm growing currently.. Usually most pics are before harvest.

The strains I got going now are Stardawg (topdawg), SSSDH (ojd cut), Tigers Milk(bodhi), Ivan (cut), WifixTresSister, DNLD (topdawg).
I'm also running BikerkushxStardawg testers for karma but haven't flipped em yet. Those will go into flower next week.

Can't have a nice thread without pics so I'll start by posting pics of my latest harvest :D

Wifi x Tres Sister (#6):
hYfL5xb.jpg

yKjZpLy.jpg

SSSDH (ojd cut):
LtJZSGe.jpg

EverLast

Wow Pragma.....outstanding work...my hats off to you.
All the plants look superb! How many days did you let them go bro?

Pragma

Thanks bro :)
They all went 60 days cept for the sssdh for like 80 something. It could have still gone some more but thats all I could give it this time.

shredGnar

You're killing it. Beautiful plants.

What brand of coco? Size containers? How often do you fertigate? What nutes?

Nice work! I'm super jealous of your top dawg gear.

:tiphat:

Pragma

Thanks for all the kind comments !
For those asking about feeding my schedule its very simple.
I use bcuzz coco a+b as base nutes which are very good imho and easy for me to get.
I feed at no higher than 1.35-1.4EC max in flower and about 1.2EC in veg.
Watering two times a day after flip (Though smaller waterings) with good but not too much runoff.

After the 3rd/4th week of flower I start giving 0.25-0.3ml/L Bloombastic 2-3 times a wee but I decrease the a+b amount but a little so that the max EC is also still below 1.4.

Whenever I don't add bloombastic I add a tiny bit of silicon from GrowthTek, very cheap and effective.

After day 50 or so I only feed pure water until plants are yellow as seen in my pics.
Initial watering is a modest flush and the others are just normal watering amounts.
I check runoff EC and stop "flushing" until its around 0.3-0.4. Plants should start yellowing after a few days but I leave them 10 for good measure.

Its pretty simple really..

PS: I use rhizotonic 0.5-1ml/L for a few times in veg after transplant, but not on a regular basis because it can screw up your medium's pH.
PS2: 7.5L pots. 6 per 600w light.

Thanks for all the kind comments !
For those asking about feeding my schedule its very simple.
I use bcuzz coco a+b as base nutes which are very good imho and easy for me to get.
I feed at no higher than 1.35-1.4EC max in flower and about 1.2EC in veg.
Watering two times a day after flip (Though smaller waterings) with good but not too much runoff.

After the 3rd/4th week of flower I start giving 0.25-0.3ml/L Bloombastic 2-3 times a wee but I decrease the a+b amount but a little so that the max EC is also still below 1.4.

Whenever I don't add bloombastic I add a tiny bit of silicon from GrowthTek, very cheap and effective.

After day 50 or so I only feed pure water until plants are yellow as seen in my pics.
Initial watering is a modest flush and the others are just normal watering amounts.
I check runoff EC and stop "flushing" until its around 0.3-0.4. Plants should start yellowing after a few days but I leave them 10 for good measure.

Its pretty simple really..

PS: I use rhizotonic 0.5-1ml/L for a few times in veg after transplant, but not on a regular basis because it can screw up your medium's pH.
PS2: 7.5L pots. 6 per 600w light.

great information! thank you and certainly looks like you have your stuff dialed in... in bold i highlighted your statement about rhizotonic somehow changing the ph of the medium.. can you elaborate further? You mean in coco?

Pragma

yeah ive noticed with rhizotonic that the pH of the nute mix its in keeps going up a little over time even after i pH it down to 5.9, and so when i tried to use rhizo every watering it ended up making the plants start to go off colour so I just don't use it that regularly anymore, just a few applications at the start of veg.

yeah ive noticed with rhizotonic that the pH of the nute mix its in keeps going up a little over time even after i pH it down to 5.9, and so when i tried to use rhizo every watering it ended up making the plants start to go off colour so I just don't use it that regularly anymore, just a few applications at the start of veg.

Great observation. And thanks for sharing! Props to u

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

Handy ... I had noticed that "it fucks plants up if you overuse it" from sight and also reading here many times the same thing, but had no idea why...

I like Cannas products, but their dosing schedules are surprisingly high, too high

Nice plants as always P ;)