What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pragma's Home Thread

Pragma

Thanks for the kind remarks !

Truth be told the grow is far from perfect and you could probably tell from the not-so-full scrog. The ivans are in the best condition tho and probably are doing the best they've ever done. Will update in around a week. :)

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for the kind remarks !

Truth be told the grow is far from perfect and you could probably tell from the not-so-full scrog. The ivans are in the best condition tho and probably are doing the best they've ever done. Will update in around a week. :)

All those strains you are running look great Pragma...!!!...

What do u think of that Tigers Milk??? I've had a pack of that in the past... I think I ended up with 3/4 girls... It was a nice strain... Yours looks killer though...!!!...
Do u think u could try to take a closer pic of that Ivan cut...!!!... It looks real nice...!!!...

Also, those Road Dawgs sound like they're gonna be the shit...!!!...
Nice work bro...

nickman

Veteran
If Im watering once per day I water as soon as I turn on the lights.

I forgot to mention that once I hit around day 50 I cut back on watering to help avoid budrot in the bigger colas. Watering twice+ per day is great in the generative stage when the plant is still pumping out lots of flowers but once that stops I found its better to cut down on the water to let the plant dry out a bit or else you will have rot in the densest buds..

Very good info, I also started doing this and I think I'm gonna stick with it...!!!...

Pragma

Do u think u could try to take a closer pic of that Ivan cut...!!!... It looks real nice...!!!...

As you wish ;)

myPBKd0.jpg

NbVerOF.jpg

AmuxQUO.jpg

Pragma

Karma Road Dawgs:
CeDwDtI.jpg

kL14mDC.jpg

dm2UjXp.jpg

P3W1G8Q.jpg

These were flipped barely after sowing so they did not have much veg time, and hence did not fill out the scrog. I'll see how they do with proper veg time but they seem to put out some oversized bud with not much larf at all.

Pragma

Thanks, I agree. I think this is the best run of Ivan I've ever grown. They got super fat and frosty this time. Usually the buds are pinecone'ish but this time they went full-on fat round colas. Good times.

They look gorgeous pragma. Have you used any other nutrient solutions or tried any other nutes? And how do you like
Bloombastic?

Pragma

I've tried quite a few nute brands and now I'm back to square 1 with atami. It gave me the best results back then and it seems to be doing it again. I also add Hesi Boost along with the Bloombastic twice a week. The plant seems to reek even more with the Bloombastic added and if you flush properly the taste will be stronger as well imho.

Cheers and happy new year everyone :)

GDSBurns

I've tried quite a few nute brands and now I'm back to square 1 with atami. It gave me the best results back then and it seems to be doing it again. I also add Hesi Boost along with the Bloombastic twice a week. The plant seems to reek even more with the Bloombastic added and if you flush properly the taste will be stronger as well imho.

Cheers and happy new year everyone :)

How long is an sufficient flush in coco in your experience?

Pragma

Karma Genetics Road Dawg (Biker Kush x Stardawg) #1:
g86ztXt.jpg

2j2es8C.jpg

Karma Genetics Road Dawg (Biker Kush x Stardawg) #3:
gkSBvBP.jpg

Ag3fXuJ.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts