What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapple chunk. Coco in airpot with blumat

Tell me about it..The info about it sucks! Says average 60-80 cm, but we're not the only one who got in this trap..try low day temparature and some blue light, should stop it a bit.. good luck!

greenertea

Not been around for sum time, but they are looking real good!! and that phenotype is very close to mine, im on week 7 now, just about to stop feeding them, and for the last week they have been only getting 1.2 ec, and this time around i only went up to 1.6 ec, was a new mum from seed, and she did not like high ec like my last mum, but it looks like a 9 week flower this time, and iv never had any ready at 56 days like they tell us. And like stoned newbie said a 4k bulb really will help, and i seem to get more resin under an mh too.

Don't worry about potting up. The more you can feed it at this point and run water through it, the better. That's how coco works! Plants look like they are thriving. Should be a great yield off of her. I would highly consider getting a 600w in there. Yields will double from that 250w. Also what is your Night and day temps and night and day humidity? I have a pineapple x trainwreck strain. One of my favorite in the garden!

DH

OneStonedPony

Nice. Are you smelling anything yet ? I've grown a cut of C99 that was really pineapple smelling and tasting. If yours ends up smelling and tasting like pineapple, I might have to try this strain.

Gramse

Don't worry about potting up. The more you can feed it at this point and run water through it, the better. That's how coco works! Plants look like they are thriving. Should be a great yield off of her. I would highly consider getting a 600w in there. Yields will double from that 250w. Also what is your Night and day temps and night and day humidity? I have a pineapple x trainwreck strain. One of my favorite in the garden!

DH

Ok but it's in a 6l! Maybe I'm just a little skeptical? Will see how it turns out:) The thing is that i have no space under the 600, and with a blumat system things get a little tediously to move around.
Day temp: 27c. Night: 20c. Day humidity: 45. At night: around 70.

Nice. Are you smelling anything yet ? I've grown a cut of C99 that was really pineapple smelling and tasting. If yours ends up smelling and tasting like pineapple, I might have to try this strain.

Yeah it smells when I rub my fingers on the leafs with crystals on, but I have no idea what:D the best way to describe it would be a sour funky smell, no fruity smell at all. Nothing like the c99 I grown.

Gramse

Day 20

Day 20

Finally the stretch is over. Stopped day 17, at 65 cm. She is coming along nicely and I'm going to start with the pk 13/14 this weekend.

for me the pineapple was in the shorter pheno. It was a faint nice smell of sweetness with no sour. Would not call it pineapple exactly, but to me pineapple(the fruit) smells like shit anyway, pineapple(the fruit) is all in the taste. The "stretch" pheno i had smelled like skunk to me. I`ve never grown cheese or skunk1. If i had to compare the smell of the "stretch" pheno to something i`ve grown before it would be Incredible Bulk. Which does have super skunk in it. I`ll give the 2 Pineapple chunks I tested one thing for sure. BAG APPEAL. the nugs are the tightest I`ve seen(i don`t test much). great for trimming. Still haven`t endulged to much, their curing right now. but i lost the pineapple smell in drying on the `pineapple`pheno.

Gramse

Day 42

Day 42

The top to the right belongs to a blue cheese.

EDiT: day 35! Nothing else

Last edited:

Gramse

Day 50

Day 50

Things are going in the right direction, all but a little nute burn. I cut the ec down to 0.9, but too late I guess. Next round I will start to cut the ec down around week 5.

...And something I forgot to mention, I put the plant under my 600w hps a couple of weeks ago, and hoping for a increase on the yield.

Gramse

I don't know if anyone read this, but when do you guys begin to cut the nutes down? I usually burn my plant in the end of flower, but now when I run coco grows and have better control over the nutes I put in the water, I really want to change this:) This is my first coco run and I have learned so much, but with a little help from you guys I can get even better results.

Buddler

Veteran
Nice plant man! I have been running strait water for last few weeks in coco fades them out nice for the finish..B

Gramse

Nice plant man! I have been running strait water for last few weeks in coco fades them out nice for the finish..B

Thanks! Ok. I will give her strait water the last 10 days. But when do you start to cut the nutes down? Or do you go from full dose to strait water?

Things are going in the right direction, all but a little nute burn. I cut the ec down to 0.9, but too late I guess. Next round I will start to cut the ec down around week 5.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59615&pictureid=1417369&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59615&pictureid=1417368&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59615&pictureid=1417367&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59615&pictureid=1417366&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59615&pictureid=1417365&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

...And something I forgot to mention, I put the plant under my 600w hps a couple of weeks ago, and hoping for a increase on the yield.
Nice work. Neither one of my chunks looked anywhere near that pheno. Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts