What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx bro

Just got done taking em down, cut off big leaves left em on stems an have started the sweat/cure dry. This round despite some hiccups has proven to be the most strong smelling stank and just packed with trichs. Yield coulda been better as I had the light footprints really stretched out. Standouts so far without a personal taste test which will start Thursday are, pieface1, gg4x white og, gg4s1, and the wookie is offensively loud this round more so than before. A little to spicy for me but she may make it back in the line up

Next up gg4, gg4s1,gg4xwhiteog, golden ticket, pieface1, walkers sour , grimace og , blue lime pie, nightmare cookies, platinum delights, oregonberry Kush, snow queen,starbud, white snake, bioD, soul chicken...:D
mmmmm mmmm flavor!!!

Muad' Dib

Nice varieties for the next run Critter, I'd wish almost half of them. That Chernobyl looks wonderful also.

What about that Starbud?... Is it just a well known cut or a selection from Hortilab seeds?

And... Are you going to hold the IBG x OTM as a keeper finally?... I am running 4 seeds right now, what can I expect about different phenos?

Best vibes.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Maud , Thx for the post.
The Starbud is a Fem bean i had a single of. Kinda runtish atm...alot smaller than the others started at the same time.

The IndianaBubbleGumxOTM I only ran a run or two,
i will be going back in to that strain at some point though.

Weeded1s

Looking good my man.
cant wait to see that grimace fired up...kinda a big talk about her these days.
p.s. i assume the white helped out with the yield on the gg4?

Weeded1s

If u dont mind? i was also wondering if that sole chicken has anything to do with that chicken and waffles strain ive been seeing around...genetics wise?

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OregonBerryKush
(Blue Magoo x Forest Fire)
Soul Chicken
(Blood Wreck aka(blacktrainwreck) x {(The White x [(Forrest Fire)

Forest Fire=(Norcal Fire OG X Loompa’s HeadbandBx (Yeti-Og)

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some real flavor stanking out this room
AMazing Smelling Nightmare Cookies -Cook Dom
picture.php

Hey Dank.Frank Here is that Sexy Golden Ticket Lady
picture.php

BlueLimePie Chunking up right big for 39 days
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Brother , the back is healed up pretty good doc says no surgery lol but my accident prone-self pulled a damn neck muscle jamming to TooL in the shower the other day haha 4th day and its getting better. By the end of my life ill be surprised if there is anything left of me!

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sin-City BlueLime Pie -Very chunky buds and a hard core background lime smell like no other ive smelled
picture.php

picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks nickman and jewcebox, Things are rolling along in the jungle...girls are big this round , one week in flower. Pics to follow

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day52&54 pics....things got outa hand before flip and there are some real monsters in there
My beloved pieface
picture.php

picture.php

(Greenlight is from headlamp)
BlueLimePie
picture.php

SnowQueen-BigBertha
picture.php

My Chernobylcut
picture.php

Last edited: