What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Cannavore

Veteran
about the ecsd and aj business

i think it has to do with the name ecsd only coming around during the time of rez, and the cut aj has predates that, so it's an earlier source? there might be more to it but i remember that being the gist of it, being that AJ is an original holder... it'd kind of like sourcing your chem91 from skunkva.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Running AJSourD cut next round

The Dub
picture.php

Isp-Orange Diesel V2.0
picture.php

One of my chucks
PiefacexPlatinumDelights
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great news in these parts. Taking a 9 yrs few months break from seedlings and just running clones...hahaha although i am planting a scoobysnacks cross a friend made im popping and also looking for a stettar male in other crosses. So shit im still popping haha

Most above getting run second time now, then the new sourced crowd will enter

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour dubb

sour dubb

- Sour Dubb - sour for days - it's an amazing cut. Truly top 5 all time. LOVE her flavor...and LOVE her effects. If you've smoked GG#4 - you'll recognize nuances of the high instantly.
dank.Frank
I honestly think the dubb is almost like the gg4, its kinda obvious to me where the terps smell and some characteristics, D.f.knows his dank :peacock: I love it too friend

It might not have a few things but I just got it to yield 1plantinpic.
attachment.php

GhostOg-Foreground- all sourdubble in back
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0012.jpg
    DSCN0012.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0006.jpg
    DSCN0006.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 12

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GhostOG
picture.php

RottenPanda
picture.php

SnowQueen
picture.php

Last edited:

OneStonedPony

One untopped girl, check. I've looked online for the Orange Diesel v 2, and nada. Hemp Depot has the first version, I've run it a couple of times and it's a good one. I heard some v 2 were on auction at Canna zon, but I can't get onto the site it says down for maintenance. I like the look of that one, I'm going to keep searching. Please pm me if you know where I can get them. TIA Man, that Pieface x Platinum Delights looks wicked, wicked frosty. What does she smell like ?

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 59 and the SourDubb plant i topped.... every branch is sooo heavy ,every branch is bent down...she looks totally diff in this tent then she did in the big room. Diff ttemps and alot longer veg time helps

Pics in a few

Give me a few and ill get back at you @OneStonedPony

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
You killed it Critter... I got one in flower now... Had a lighting problem my gavita controller failed on me... but she is doing the best she can.. I agree I notice allot of GG... Anyway thanks for sharing buddy...

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's it going Twisted, glad to see you slide thru

Rotten Panda
picture.php

GhostOG
picture.php

picture.php

SnowQueen
picture.php

IspChem91'
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That above cab came Down At 64-70, looks like the sourdubb really performed in there, I mean just heavy spears of dank, I topped it once or twice I think. The ghost is awesome I smoked a sample OG for real....few other in there I'll get dry pics of

Currently I have a bunch of clone onlies that r almost ready....

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@OnestonedPony

Cann@zon is no more, but ohsogreen the breeder of orangedV2.0 is around and may have some seed left of the orangeD2.0. chck out seedjunkies forum

OneStonedPony

@Critter Yep, I kind of figured that, no site is in maintenance for a month. Thanks, I'll sign up there and see if he'll part with some. I hope you do smoke reports on all those. They look great.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I blaze to the face, but the isp gear ive ran so far is very very strong smoke...the chem91'bxf2 can only be smoked at night or near a place to crash. The orangeD2.0 is lovely and strong but doable during the day. I blaze j's of the OD2.0 all day and it is lovely

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bout time for a jungle update
Clone Cab Overflowith
picture.php

Veg cab ,gonna have to be flipped soon
picture.php

MyChernobyl cut, Chem91', GhostOg, LouisIIIXOG, Trainwreck, Chocolate Trip F2, Bubba Kush Katsu, prob something else im forgettin

Flower Room full of goodies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pieface
PiefacexPlatd
GG#4
OrangeD2.0
x2 Sour Dubb
SFVogxG1388H/P
TK
ChemSodaog#1