X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnival on Coco [bloody sativa bondage]

Hi friends,
    im klaas and i wanna show you a grow of my favourite sativa indoors
    It's a lots of work to handle nearly pure sativa like this and i dont know very many growers who like to grow something like this indoors, so maybe i can help someone with this small report - the results can be amazing, even if its a struggle to grow If you have questions, please ask, but i have to warn you, my english is not the best

Ok, here we go
    At the moment im on flowering day 30, but here at first some pics from the mum and the growth. This mum i have selected before some years out of regular seeds, there was a lots of phenotypes - one stretchier than the next This one (the #3) is the last one i have, a really strange plant, but you will see

Here my mum (before i have taken the cuttings):

The cuttings i place at first into a DWC-bubbler to get my first roots... The picture will show it - but loaded with an other strain Usually i need aroun 1-2 weeks to get my roots, dependent on the strain. The carnival is very fast, after a week i have good roots... The second two pics will show the rooted carnivals...

Then i plant them into small pots, filled with coco or cogr and wait around a week... In this time i also cut the heads to get some more stems... Like you can see on the pics - the plant-sap of the C3 is coloured dark dark red! Looks real bloody

If rooted like this, i repot in the final pots (7 liters) with coco/cogr and playe em into the flowering tent (a homebox XL with a 600W MH)...

The following pictures are from day 6 below 600W. Around this time i use the first wire (oh, i need a lots of it) to hold the plants down. You need to do so because they will never stop growing up to the end, but you will see

[...]
    It's carnival! Carnival On Coco [bloody sativa bondage]
    Using Firefox? Get CannaFox! (install below Extras / Add-Ons)

[...] sorry, had to split the post because to much pictures :/

This is the end of the growth, 3 days after the pictures above i have started the flowering phase. The following pictures was made 10 days later - at flowering day #07.

Around one week later the plants will be grown through the net... Before this time i can place the smaller plants to the middle and the big ones to the edges - but this will be impossible after binding the shoots into the net... I usually wait as long as possible, then i replace the plants finally - lollypop em by this way - and then i start to bind the shoots into the net... Up from this time you will have a lots of work :/ I need around an hour every two or three days to replace some arms, binding the biggest down and filling the net as homogeneous as possible.

Here some pictures from today, flowering day #30. You can see - there are nore more small shoots or leaves below the first net. Slowly it also start budding. I change the bulp from MH to HPS up from now. You can see a lots of chaos and wire onto the pics now, i have bonded some heads down again today and also replaced some arms, but it looks very good up to now, its in the plan

Ok, here some last pics for now - see you later,
    klaas

Comment

hey klaas!

your work is looking really clean and healthy so far! love the bondage
      the Carnival strain is a strain with pretty unknown origins isn't it ? Can you maybe tell us abit more about it ?

well, all the best and I am looking forward to a nice sea of buds

greets
      fred b

Comment

hi fred_b,
        good question
        i think - but its pure speculation - its some brasilian sativa with haze... its surely sativa, nearly pure, thats all i can say for real :/ This pheno is flowering around 12-13 weeks, but this is fast if you compare with the other ones
        anyway... thanks for the welcome, and yeah, im looking also for a lots of buds xD
        (but no worries, this strain is the best yielding i ever had - if you ignore the time *lol*)

Comment

high Klaas

Nice to see your here

i follow your run

peace bro
          DiMoDz
          Quatumboard LeD producer

H
          ybridsFromHell

Comment

hi dimodz,
            good to see you here

...today some new pics from flowering day #35:

see you later,
            klaas

Comment

lookin great

love the stem size on those, crazy looking and looks to grow into monsters

great stuff
              Buy Weed Seeds
              SUPPORT 100% DECRIMINALIZATION
              sending positive growers karma to everyone,
              the aardvark

Comment

hey klaas....looks really like the amazonian jungle...hrhr wonderful
                <
                ! happy x-mas

Comment

hi
                  yeah, an amazonian monster jungle, would be perfect
                  ... here some new pics from flowering day #40, halftime, now "only" 40 days left *lol*

(argh... this is shit, can not store any more pics in the forum-albums :/ and the limit for the gallery is 100kb per pic? argh... its a little bit small, isn't it?)

Comment

very nice bro! keep this one updated

Comment

merry christmas and a happy new year!

Comment

hey Klaas, enjoy seeing the carnival again from you! looks good in the garden
                        The Exploratory Laboratory
                        The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

hi folks - and thanks
                          @rasputin: yeah, it was a long long time without her but its so much work, i only do this maybe once a year
                          (half of the yield i usually need only to battle against the back-pain which i have received during the grow)

Comment

hey klaas,
                            how its going ?

Your jungle is awesome
                            Got your carnival couple of month ago, a very very good Sativa. Nice smoke for sure.

Keep on growing

greetings
                            Shizzle

Comment

hi all,
                              here some new pics from day 44

Comment

Working...
                              X