What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco coir and Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Dyna Gro Pro-Tekt feeding schedule?

Giantbugkiller

So i need some help with how to use Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Dyna Gro Pro-Tekt in a feeding schedule from when seed fist come up to the finale flush. If anyone has a feeding guide i would love to see it i use Cyco coco coir with 30% perlite and RO water. So bring it on let me in on all your secret Dyna Gro skills lol! 😂😁

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I don’t use Dyna-Grow but you can always use their feed chart

FEEDING SCHEDULE - Dyna-Gro

It looks like the Foliage Pro is for veg & the Pro-Tekt is a silica supplement. You will still need the bloom nutes & probaby a cal/mag.

Last edited:

SamsonsRiddle

So i need some help with how to use Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Dyna Gro Pro-Tekt in a feeding schedule from when seed fist come up to the finale flush. If anyone has a feeding guide i would love to see it i use Cyco coco coir with 30% perlite and RO water. So bring it on let me in on all your secret Dyna Gro skills lol! 😂😁

run foliage pro from seed to finish. start at 1ml/gallon and if it starts to slow down or turn yellow then go up to 1.5 or 2ml/gallon. protekt should be used sparingly as a couple drops per gallon. max is 1/4tsp per gallon but unnecessary.