What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6k GOING VERTICAL ROUND 2!! PURPLE MR NICE GUY, CHOCALOBE, PUPLE ERKLE, GRAPE APE!!

noble1

hey fellas hows it going this is the second run at it!!!

i credit securityfirst a lot for his help and support on this grow as well!

room is completely sealed and i am pumping co2 in there consistently running at 1700 ppm

strains:
purple mr nice guy
purple urkle (2 weeks ahead of the others )
chocolope
theres a few grape apes in the mix too
EAST COAST SOUR D X MANGO HAZE from keyplay
!
the first grow went great pulled a good 8 out of it now lets see if we can top it!!!!!!

check out the first grow!!!! vv

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168923

setup:
vertical grow
6 lumatek digital ballast (threw in an extra light for round 2)
house and garden neuts
just coir coco
2 gallon grow bags some are planted in 5 gal grow bags
50 lb co2 tank with senteniel controller
2 lg window mount ac's

picture time

they just had there hair cut the other day

(5 weeks into flower):smokeit:

:smoweed:

Last edited:
Thats looks really really pretty :)

Are those light yo-yos holding up the plants? I have never seen that but was thinking about it the other day while watching my friend having to untie and re-tie almost every day

the 1st run was pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me.....i wish you all the best to top 8#

pretty much everything about your grow is to a done to such high a standard meaning the techniques your employing are all the ones with ONLY HIGH YEILD.....vert...co2....yoyos...2 gal COCO pots! sweeet...but anyways wow man keep this shit up

noble1

teeg- its chocolope sorry for the confusion i tried to fix it but it wont change

ill update later tonight with better pictures to!

noble1

thanks im running 60 the purple erkles just got cut tho so now theres 50 not including the 5 east coast sour d x mango haze

THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN LAST WEEK BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON WITH MORE CURRENT PICS!!!

east coast sour D x mango haze

the cuttings are: titanium blue dream, chem dawg x shiva skunk, c-99, jack herer

:plant grow:thanks will update soon!!!

noble1

sorry for no update fellas yes i pulled it!! but i had to pull it a week early due to some problems but it still turned out great i got a 8 lbs purple mr. nice guy turned out great!!! dense good color smelt amazing and was a good yeild and good high!! grape ape was very purple with a good skunk purp smell and was dense as well but i thought it was a low yield, and the chocolope HUGE yielding plant for sure very strong potent taste with a very unique smell!!! and its got a good high!!the purple erkle was fire!!! real dense solid purple buds with a real strong smell and taste not that big of a yield but its a great strain!!! i had no popcorn buds they were no all good sized buds!!! i would post flicks but i smoked it all!! sorry!!!

yes it is pure coco and i hand water its the way to go in m opinion i want to make sure each plant gets what it needs its important!!!

i will update when i replant for round 3!!!1 third times the charm were getting dialed in!!1

Latest posts

Latest posts