What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6k GOING VERTICAL ROUND 2!! PURPLE MR NICE GUY, CHOCALOBE, PUPLE ERKLE, GRAPE APE!!

noble1

sorry man i know i had them but i accidentally deleted them! but the mango hazes are still going i will flick soon!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
yeah bra i hand water too, but you cant really get away from the grow for more than a few days which sucks but what are you gonna do right?

no drip 4 u?

noble1

yeah i know i have to water every other day it fucking sucks but i think i might try blue mat auto waters next time ive herd they work pretty good and im poting them into 7u gal grow bags as well

whodair

Veteran
your 6k all run 12/12 together, or they flip around ?? beautiful grow skills youve got !!

noble1

it runs 12/12 i get my plants when there already veg'd so there ready to flower ( i am currently in the process of building my veg room)

** here are the 5 east coast sour d x mango haze ( morning daze ) i got them from keyplay off bud trader ***

there at week 10 right now and there an 11 week strain ( no co2 and i havnt been following my heavy feed chart)

noble1

the room is dirty and i havnt been able to be there everyday for the plants dont judge me lol!!!!

anyone got a guess on the yield????

T

Teeg420

I take it the 5 gal did well? Trying to see if the 7 will give you better yield over the 5?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking setup mang....i say you go with 10 gal bags lol. i got a bunch today for 5 bucks a pop they look exactly like smart pots..

noble1

yup they got huge compare to my last grow in 2 gal pots!

thanks guys but yeah these are almost done then im going to replant im just going to do 20 huge mothers in 10 gal smart pots on the ground with 4k above and 2k on light movers in between them lets see what we can do

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
upload and link your photos with icmag, that way, they last more then a week or two.
your 'imageminx' photos are gone...

Hydropimp

Veteran
Noble nice work.

Is that a box built inside a room? Just asking cuz I wanted to know how you have your a/c hooked up?

Through the wall or in a box?

noble1

thanks digitalhippy will do

hydropimp thanks yeah it inside my garage its a 10 x 17 room, i built a box around the ac and vented it out because they create a lot of heat or mine do at least..mine also leaked so i built a tray tahat i put under it to collect the water and it drains outside

****wooo hoooo the morning daze will be done on monday! finally i can set up my new room and re-plant!!****

mikeross

How long did you let the erkle go for?

Love the setup great for those who have long rooms but lack the width... sick.

EDIT: I didnt realize the room was 10' wide. Do the top shelf plants seem to suffer that far away from you lights? Is there a big difference from the buds in the front compared to the buds on the top shelf. I could have swore your rooms were 6.5' wide well at least the shelving... maybe it was someone else.

Looks good though and very clean install... tagged for further updates.

noble1

How long did you let the erkle go for?

Love the setup great for those who have long rooms but lack the width... sick.

EDIT: I didnt realize the room was 10' wide. Do the top shelf plants seem to suffer that far away from you lights? Is there a big difference from the buds in the front compared to the buds on the top shelf. I could have swore your rooms were 6.5' wide well at least the shelving... maybe it was someone else.

Looks good though and very clean install... tagged for further updates.

no not at all those are the ones that seem to yeild the best for me thats because there ushually the biggest and there spaced out pretty well...when you go with the bare bulb it doesnt really seem to matter but yea thanks man

noble1

hey whats up, sorry or no update but the rooms up i got 40 plants half backberry kush and bubba kush and some purple kush ohhhh yea were going all kush this time and there massive!!!! all 2 to 3 feet tall!! im just waiting to get my ballast which should be this week im hoping to have 4 lights...if you guys didnt know my grow partner took of with all his grow equip due to some sketchness but were slowly getting put back together ill have pics up on moday