Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigtimer7
    replied
    guess whos back ash did you ever grow out the bliss? Sorry i had a scare but now im back in the game... hope your doing well buddy

Leave a comment:

• inreplyavalon
    replied
    Originally posted by elderwon View Post
    Damn IS right. Hate to be a downer, but what does your utility bill look like with that set up?
    downer? when you pull 21#'s it matters not what your utility bill looks like...

Leave a comment:

• elderwon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Bongjangles View Post
    Damn right man, looks like an awesome setup and great plants.
    Damn IS right. Hate to be a downer, but what does your utility bill look like with that set up?

Leave a comment:

• tendran
    replied
    Amazing grow, love your setup. I'm going to look into cogr nute line over the canna a&b I'm presently using.

Leave a comment:

• benzo
    replied
    just went thru this whole thing!

legit grow bro.

were you happy with the end product?

Leave a comment:

• TexasMonster
    replied
    Well, it was a good read right up to the last. What happened? Any updates? I had some questions but I smoked a bowl between then and now, again.

Oh yeah, those 50L bags of Canna Coco I see for sale in the $20 range, how many 5 gallon buckets would those fill?

Leave a comment:

• DIAMOND MOFO
    replied
    very proper coco grow

Leave a comment:

• thenomad
    replied
    Let me just say that this is a beautiful iteration of a controlled environment!

I am super interested in seeing photos throughout veg stages as well. What are your rules of thumb for training them?

Did you veg these in the same chamber, and just turn more lights on as they grew?

Thanks so much for sharing this journal man. Keep up the killer work. I'm continually impressed by the fuckem crew!

Leave a comment:

• asher1er
    replied
    5gal buckets of Coco

Sg I use canna coco right out of the bag but instead of using there Coco A b as the nutes I use the Cogr line which is from canna aswell but unlike the coco a b it has a separate veg and flower formula... The coco a b is the same formula veg-flower..

KushKing these went 35 days.. But I veg with my 1k's

Leave a comment:

• OCkushKing
    replied
    Amazing Colas, i just wanna swing one around, hit someone with it! How long do you veg your ladies on average?

Leave a comment:

• SergeantGod
    replied
    ASHER

In the nutes comments you talk about COGR

What's that?

Leave a comment:

• noble1
    replied
    helll yeah!!! i want to pull 21 haha

Leave a comment:

• 250wscrogger
    replied
    Amazing show, 21 is a damn nice pull for 32 plants...

Leave a comment:

• L-Immortal
    replied
    Bye the Bye Asher1er friggin awesome grow brother!

Better l8 then never kudos right.

Leave a comment:

• L-Immortal
    replied
    Originally posted by Brazilianfire View Post
    with 12k you should be pulling 25 to 27 with co2 in a sealed room. with 18k you should be pulling 38-40. just some pound numbers to go by.

LOL wow there are a lot of variable that go into that strain,veg time, nutes etc. It dont just grow on trees like most people think(no pun intended)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X