No announcement yet.

5gal buckets of Coco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fawwwwwk those are massive as a mother...what is the exact height on those plants in the background??
    Cured Bud pictures
    Flowering pictures

Comment

Now here's someone who knows how to grow in coco.
      HUGE plants.
      So what are your root masses like in those 5 gallon buckets?
      In the softest voice there's an acid tongue.

Comment

holy shit dude!
        those plants are massive, I really like your approach.
        just goes to show ya, ya don't need 100's of plants to yield ###s indo
        deltronZER0's 2010 Backyard
        deltronZER0's 2011 Deck Dank
        deltronZER0's 2017 Deck Dank 2
        deltronZER0’s 2018 Deck Dank 3: Tokyo Drift
        deltronZER0’s 2020 Quarantine Chronic

.:In the Bay Area we dance a little different:.

Comment

feed info?

looks AMAZING
          I'm wondering if you could give some information about the COGR line of canna nutes and how you use them. Are you hand watering to get drain to waste? Are you using the canna bagged coco, or the COGR slabs that i've read these nutes are specifically designed for?
          thanks in advance and good luck
          MAX

Comment

Veda, Thanks i have no ventilation in there at all tho i work with sealed rooms

reap, thanks for stopping by homie.. im still in the learning process with this coco

Bone, i don't have close up's of the nugs i have a few harvest shots from last run i'll post up. I'll get close up's this time tho

Prop215, they are in 5 gal buckets and from the floor to the top of my plants they are all roughly 6 foot or a bit larger

Hazy, im far from a pro this is only my second time with coco.. not sure on the root mass in the 5gal buckets they should be huge tho. I used 18gal buckets in the last round and they where packed with roots

Deltron, that's what i been about for a while.. low plant count high yields, or atleast i try to achieve that lol

Max, im using the Canna coco straight out of the bag no flushing no nothing before use. I started with the COGR line from the start my main reason is i like having specific flower an veg nuts. The regular Canna coco a an b you use the same A and B all the way through. Another reason(which i havent proven my self) is i know someone who ran the Coco A B and switched to COGR line in the second go and the results where a bit better in yield but who knows if anything else changed in there trial

thanks for stopping by fellas i'll get some more pics in a few days, be safe

jack from last round

F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

Well your photography skills leave much to be desired.

Comment

gotta work with what ya got, unfortunately those harvest shots where with a cell phone
                F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

Nice grow man.

I am going to be starting 8 COCO 5 gals tomorrow.
                  sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Hey yo Bobby...are you going to use Head's formula all the way thru...not additives? I'm thinking about going ahead and startin up my side by side grow of coco using heads formula, coco using my passive organic hydro, and then just straight "soiless organic mix". I'll probably do this using my warlock clones, as they'll be the first out of the bubble cloner.
                    "Bitch ass bitch..." - Deputy C. P. Jones

"Groupie get over it!" - Jay Z

Comment

I've got 5 I just started in Organic soil.

Starting 8 tomorrow. 7 will be the H3ad formula, 1 will be the same organics nutes I use currently. Just to see the difference. I might even do one with DutchMaster Gold, since that is what I use in my DWC.

Do you have drain holes in your buckets? If so what do they drain into, and how much run-off do you like to have?
                      sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

you've got some monsters in there alright. I'm gonna have to stick around for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
                          I've got 5 I just started in Organic soil.

Starting 8 tomorrow. 7 will be the H3ad formula, 1 will be the same organics nutes I use currently. Just to see the difference. I might even do one with DutchMaster Gold, since that is what I use in my DWC.

Do you have drain holes in your buckets? If so what do they drain into, and how much run-off do you like to have?
                          Whats up Bobby...yes, i have drain holes in my straight coco pots, which are draining to waste in 12inch pot holders. I typically water to get just enough runoff to prevent salt buildups, but not too much to where i'm wasting nutes, etc.

My organic buckets are a bit different, as I use a hempy concept, but use amended coco on top of a reservoir of perlite. I have a single hole about 2-3 inches from the bottom of the 5gal bucket, and have the perlite filled to just above that hole, with the amended coco filling out the rest of the pot.

I planted 3 Warlock clones in straight coco earlier today (watered them with 1/2 strength Head Formula), and will put another 3 in the organic buckets tomorrow. I'll probably veg them out for about a month, them flower them once, hopefully, my flower closet is all finished up.

solarz
                          "Bitch ass bitch..." - Deputy C. P. Jones

"Groupie get over it!" - Jay Z

Comment

WoW indeed....

Comment

thanks fellas... things got a bit heavy in the room and timber went some of the colas.. pictures coming soon
                              F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

nice big plants though.

Comment

Working...
                                X