Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!

Comment

wow those plants are huge, making me reconsider the small ass plants im growing right now.

you only vegged those 30 days?? those plants look massive outdoor sized, maybe the pics are fooling me right now.

thats an impressive grow, 15k? your power bill must be through the roof!! you are way above most of us on the ladder my friend!
      Cured Bud pictures
      Flowering pictures

Comment

Jesus man you always do it up big! Well done bro..

Comment

asher1er, your grows never cease to amaze me! I see you got rid of the cooltubes, how do those hoods compare?
          I cant wait to see your drip setup.

Comment

thanks fellas, yeah usually veg 30 days these went 35..

only reason i had the cool tubes up was cause all my hoods where used up elsewhere n there was no funds at the time for other projects.. these hoods are shitty cheapy hoods but they get the job done

prop, theres 12k in there.. the size of the room is really only an 8k room but with the 8 my ac barely kicked on giving me tons of humidity and radiant heat, with the 12 the ac kicks on way more often and things look a bit better in there

thanks to all you for the kind words n good vibes
            F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

WOW man looking real slick.....Hoods doing the trick a bit better for you? I went from hood to cooltube back to hood.....I like the hoods myself a bit better. Temps are better for some reason in my tent with the 1000 in them. Keep up the good work my man!
              :sasmokin:All my westside bitches throw it up, put a balloon in your pussy quif and blow it up! :yoinks:

:moon:Weed is gooder'n hell!:yeahthatssigpic

Comment

You can't fool me bro. I know that's only 2 lights, 4 plants, and a bunch of mirrors.

Comment

looks kill
                  DTA

Comment

good shit Asher. Tons of fans in there caught my eyes ...

ill be sittin back tokin-n-relaxin, waitin for that next update...

p.s. any relation to asher roth?

Comment

real nice man, i'm gonna have to try some coco next time... I'm a huge fan of your organic soil-bed grows since i'm using a similar method. good luck and post more pics
                      Current grow: Motherlode Gardens 2020

Comment

thanks fellas i'll try n snap some pics today if i can catch it soon as lights come on, otherwise the pics are worthless

wayne, no relation to em.. i always found it funny cause his website is the daily kush or somethin along them lines..

Shcrews, thanks for stopping by, coco has been a breeze for me but then again anything drain to waste should be cake work you must have me confused with someone else, i don't work with soil beds and even less with organics sorry about that
                        F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

10 days later.. day 36

gonne run them 65days
                          F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

How you know your doing it up

. . . change ventilation ? nahhhh ADD third more watts !!!! KICK ASS...

Originally posted by asher1er View Post
                            theres 12k in there.. the size of the room is really only an 8k room but with the 8 my ac barely kicked on giving me tons of humidity and radiant heat, with the 12 the ac kicks on way more often and things look a bit better in there

Nice work and keeping up the yeilds as you change tons of variables in your setup. I believe youll get better yields, if not have better control on your yeilds just due to the smaller space your working with for feeding. Good luck and keep it up.

-V.B

Comment

outstanding bro absolutely outstanding

always improving on seemingly perfect grows

you da man ! !

Comment

wow 12 K

anything under that must turn into a solid resin dripping mosnter.

show us some close ups of finishing nugs if ya got - if not ill stick around and wait

Comment

Working...
                                X