What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

dondeago

Man this looks like it's going well. Best pull up a seat!
Looks like your a man after my own heart..... If you can't fix it with Duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Good luck bruce!

Fat Tone

labtec said:
youre right there. cant beat the gorilla tape

I LOVE GORILLA TAPE!!!

If you dont mind me asking.What's the purpose of the 11/11 or 10/10 light schedule? This is my first time I've heard of this.

labtec

The 11/11 is the time the lights turn on and the time they turn off. I changed schedules at work so i go in at 10 now, so i want the light to come on earlier at night(10).There's still 12 hours on and 12 off.

labtec

Unfortunately my clones werent growing strong b4 i put them in the flowering room, so some of them started to wilt. damnit. My temps were also getting out of control, so I pretty much reversed my last few posts. I took off the air filter material, and put my clones back into the mom room. Whatever, my flowering girls are looking awesome so atleast I have them.

labtec

I flushed my girls today with some clearex and a couple gallons of water. I then fed them a normal dose of fox farm big bloom,tiger bloom,grow big, and some beastie bloomz.Its day 25 into flower today.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
lookin' really nice man, you've come a long way up that dratted
learning curve since you started this my friend, kudos to you!

btw, those buds look nice and frosty!

labtec

thanks bozo and rob for the replies. Yeah they are pretty frosty. I got lucky with bagseeds and found 2 really good girls.