What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

Hey tec, great grow you got here! I'm looking at doing a cab/dresser setup as well...

I read through most of the thread and couldn't find any of the dimensions on the dresser tho.

Anyways, hats off bro :joint:

virago420

Incredible job Labtec. Very inspiring grow to us micro growers my friend. I love what the CFLs have done for me in my first grow but HPS grows are in a completely different league. Again much respect man, peace.

labtec

thanx guys for stopping by. I recently moved to the northwest us. It will be a while before I get a new setup. I sold all of my old gear. My new setup is going to be a 400 watt digital hps vertical scrog. More info when I get settled.

Mk3Jetta

labtec, first off HELLA PROPS TO YOU!!!!!

I just read through your whole thread and you grew some fine dank with that setup! I have one question for your though, how come you didnt mount the 150w in the middle of your cab?

Also what were the full dimensions (h" x w" x l") of your cab?

5oz from a 150 is damn awesome!

Cant wait to see what your pull with a 400!!!!!!! :)

labtec

hey Mk3Jetta thanks for coming by. I didnt mount the 150 in the middle because I want add alot of cfls to the side. Youre right, I probably could have moved it over a little bit. The dimensions I have lost since I moved and sold all of my gear.

Thanks for coming by onabanana. if you were talking about my last grow, I only had one plant in each pot which i fed every other watering.

I've since changed my plans since I now am moving into a house, so as of now I'm going to do 3 x 600hps vertical. one chamber with 2 lights, and one small one with my mom room attached. I now have access to some Humboldt genetics so I finally get to grow some tasty dank. My last bagseed was super dank, but the taste was lacking. Ill keep everyone up to date with a new thread in the vertical section when I get it going.

virago420

Sup Labtec. Hey man your grows have inspired me incredibly. Please post up a link in here when you start the new thread so I can follow along. Peace

Congrats on the move lab... I should be out in the NW soon enough after i get shit straight. Good luck with those Humboldt genetics and Ill let you know when i get around to posting the new pics

labtec

Thanks yoda. It's my first day in my new pad and its awesome. There's already a 240v outlet in the middle of this huge room in the basement. I'm gonna buy some galaxy 600s and use them off of a 240v timer. does anyone know of a good 240v timer thats cheap?

Hijacked...

Hijacked...

Whats up Labtec? Hope all is well in the new garden. Since I rarely get on IC anymore, and you seem to be the only one who noticed, I have decided to hijack your thread to show you and the rest of the community how my second harvest went... Just cut 12/5, Before I lose your attention lets get to the pics--
DSCN0378.jpg
DSCN0381.jpg
--Those 2 are both from my WR pheno--
DSCN0383.jpg
--Sorry for shitty pic quality, but its just for an idea of overall size, WR pheno is on the left, PU pheno is on the right--
DSCN0385.jpg
--WR pheno Kola--
DSCN0386.jpg
--Last one is the harvest. Both plants were grown from seed. What I am referring to as Codename ST3. It is White Rhino x Purple Urkel crossed by a personal friend. Heavy smoke, strong aroma, and in case you wondered about taste.... Codename ST3 stands for Sweet To The Taste(3 T's), so make your own assumptions about that. Keep me posted on your happenings bro.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wowow ewoew wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

they be looken super dooper great.

Latest posts

Latest posts