What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrowin' with Panop...

Good work, panop. Things are looking like they are going quite swimmingly. Good luck for the rest of the grow. I'll be watchin'

J

Jebus11

Hmm, they look like they are really plumpin up for you!! Can't wait to see harvest on that.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Well...

I checked the Bub today and it had a nice mix of cloudy and amber trichomes, so she got the chop...

It doesn't look like much all laid out like that. I got around 15 nice lighter-sized colas and a lot of mini-buds out of the deal. The good news is that this is the fattest nugs I've grown yet; Bubbleicious is much more squatty than the Snow White was.

I quick-dried and smoked some of the mini-buds and they got me pretty rocked. Needless to say, I can't wait for the cure to bring out the gum smell...

I'm going to swap out my current 150w bulb for a fresh one, see if I can't finally get around to making a reflector, and get back you guys soon.

Up next, some NLxWR...

F

F0iL

hey just wondering what the dimensions of your 150watt hps cab is and also what type of fans you are using for ventilation? Keep up the great growing. Thanks

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
F0iL said:
hey just wondering what the dimensions of your 150watt hps cab is and also what type of fans you are using for ventilation? Keep up the great growing. Thanks
Check out the Panopticab link in my signature, all the good stuff is in there...

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
nice 2oz if its dense, looks like some nice smoke congrats dont forget to post the weight an of corse a smoke report

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
cfl...KING said:
nice 2oz if its dense, looks like some nice smoke congrats dont forget to post the weight an of corse a smoke report
2 ounces was my estimate, as well...

And a smoke report is the least I could do for all the people who check out the thread.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Congrats on another sucessful harvest. That cab has paid itself off already and it's still pumping out nice buds. Can't wait to see that NLxWR go into flower. Enjoy the fruit of your labor :joint:

-Funk

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
NLxWR

It's officially a new grow here...

Hashberry Clones...

The Hashberry clones have started to put out some new growth, which is good, since the hardening off period claimed the ends of a few fan leaves. They're at day 3 in that photo...

NLxWR @ day 3 flower...

It's currently 13" in diameter and is roughly 3" tall...

I went ahead and switched out the old bulb in favor of a new one, and the difference was amazing. I probably should've switched it out prior to flowering the Bubbleicious...

I'm serious about making a reflector this time around, as I think it'll really up my yield, especially on the NLxWR which will need the focused lighting to penetrate it's dense canopy.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
nice to see the next grow is already started. what was the weight? any dry pics of bud? an for the NLxWR cant wait to see how that turns out

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Bummer about your yield not being what you wanted it to be. I'm sure in due
time you'll be hitting higher numbers. You definitely have the skill set to get
the buds right. That NLxWR is a hell of a bush.....very nicely trained too :joint:

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts