What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrowin' with Panop...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Hey people...

I've just wrapped up my last grow of Snow White and have moved on to other strains. I'm currently flowering out a Bubbleicious and have a Hashberry and a Northern Lights x White Rhino.

Here's the veg cab...

Hashberry @ week 10 veg...

NLxWR @ week 14 veg...

Bubbleicious @ 1.5 weeks flower...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Allright I found this thread. Those plants are looking really nice. Can't wait to see what that bub is going to look like when its done :joint:

-Funk

Tactik

looking good panop :)

Going to be interesting to see some other strains run through that box. Taking a seat :D

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
The bubblicious is one fantastic strain for the price. I've grown it 4 times and have grown numerus phenos. All were good. I even had one that didn't show any signs if tricrome production untill week 7, bye week 8 it was finished and frosty. I didn't clone it because I thought it was going to suck. OOPS, BIG MISTAKE

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Here's my garden thus far...

Veg cab:

Looking wild and in need of some LST and trimming; if only I had the time. In the next two weeks I'll transplant, trim and train my plants so they'll have a solid month to gear up for flowering. My NLxWR is okay, she is just thirsty. I fed her a few minutes prior to taking the photo, but that isn't nearly long enough for her to perk up. Shame on me, I know...

Hashberry @ week 11 veg...

NLxWR @ week 15 veg...

Bubbleicious @ week 2.5 flower...

She's been really receptive to the training, so I'm hoping I can keep a lower canopy to allow for a larger yield. I still haven't had a chance to get out the the Home De Pot for any sheetmetal, but it is at the top of my To-Do list...

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
lookin good panop!

do you continue to train into flowering? or is this generally not the case?

saw some of that velcro tape at c tire the other day. i might have to go back and pick some up

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
It wasn't on purpose. I just didn't have the room to flower more than one or two plants at a time...

I just got a whole lot of clones around the same two-to-three week period and kept them all. I don't have a whole lot of room to flower in, so I just trim, train, and bide my time.

As soon as I have a larger room, that whole 14 week veg period will be a thing of the past...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
bongasaurus said:
do you continue to train into flowering? or is this generally not the case?
I continue to train for about two weeks into flower...

Once I start to see actual flowers, like this one, I stop...

At this point I also switch to flowering nutes and let the plant do it's thang...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I'm running 150w of HPS goodness in my flower cab and 92w of CFLs in my veg cab...
For more info on my setup, check out the Panopticab link in my signature.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
soxx16 said:
are/do you repot them once you put them into flower?
Yup...

I start in beercups/tiny pots, then move up to 6" plastic pots to start LST, then up to 8" pots for a month prior to flower. They get moved to 2 gallon buckets for flowering...

How do you get the bud sites to go so far out to the sides? I know you lst young, but I let my plant grow back up vertically after a few weeks of early lst to bring out bud sites. Could i just put my plant under a screen to get them to stretch out to the sides more? Im planning on doing a scrog, but my stem is way too thick to properly lst, so i think putting it semi-bend over under the screen would do it much better. any info would be great!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Dr Herbivore said:
How do you get the bud sites to go so far out to the sides? I know you lst young, but I let my plant grow back up vertically after a few weeks of early lst to bring out bud sites.
Instead of letting them grow back up vertically, just keep LSTing it out to the side...

I continue to LST until the stretch period of flowering is over. I would like to let them get a little taller, but the 150w can only penetrate so deep through a thick canopy.

Dr Herbivore said:
Could i just put my plant under a screen to get them to stretch out to the sides more? Im planning on doing a scrog, but my stem is way too thick to properly lst, so i think putting it semi-bend over under the screen would do it much better.
That's the thing about training, you have to start early for it to be of any real use. A Scrog accomplishes the same thing as LST, just with a screen instead of rope or velcro. I'd think twice about training a mature (thick or wooden) stem as they tend to break rather than bend.