What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 CFLs + CO2, goal 150grams

pothead6

Military said:
wtf.. dude the Capasitor for the HPS ballast is about.. half inch LONGER then the one that came with the MH ballast... Im not blind Ill pust a pic showing the differences...

And the MH ballast is WAY SMALLER then the HPS ballast.. Im not an idiot, you guys are acting like Im lying about the size differences... THEY ARE DIFFERENT REALLY DIFFERENT.

I dont think just adding an ignitor into the circuit would be all that safe.

Its not an issue anymore anyways.. because Im returning it and exchanging it for the HPS ballast, because I already have predrilled holes for it also. And Ill only be spending .. $20 total to get the HPS one as a replacement.

So that is settled..

SMOKE ON ..

Going to bed, im tired :p

lol kick al them player haters in the face god im bored lol

Military

hah PotHead6 ya im bored as shit too... So im just working on my PC micro grow for fun :p hehe I thinking I might make this an extreme SOG box... and i Might ACTUALLY try DIRT out :p hehe

pothead6

Military said:
hah PotHead6 ya im bored as shit too... So im just working on my PC micro grow for fun :p hehe I thinking I might make this an extreme SOG box... and i Might ACTUALLY try DIRT out :p hehe

dirts fun more versitile id say but of coarse someones gona come along and say naw ah idk have fun though thats the main idea atleast in my mind

// what is EXTREME sog lol is that like 30000000 plants or something idk im silly

Military

haha ya for sure it is way more versatile... noone can really say its not because you have nothing thats connected to the pots and you can move them with extreme ease.

haha EXTREME sog is i guess... imo 12/12 from seed :p and cramming as many 12oz cans cut open in there as i can :p heeh hum,,, ill edit in like 15mins ima gona make the cans right now :p and let you know how many i can fit with some pics :p

EDI>>> Dam it jim ... lol I freaking cleaned up yesterday and crushed all the cans I had around the house. SOB!!! lol just grabbed 3 brewskies and about to chug them :p But for what i can see atm... Ill be able to fit atleast 12; 12oz cans in my PC :p all with SOG.. and they probably be able to get .. 6-8inch tall :p

Not freaking bad at all if i can get 5g per plant :p freaking going to be an ownage micro grow for sure :p

Last edited:

pothead6

Military said:
haha ya for sure it is way more versatile... noone can really say its not because you have nothing thats connected to the pots and you can move them with extreme ease.

haha EXTREME sog is i guess... imo 12/12 from seed :p and cramming as many 12oz cans cut open in there as i can :p heeh hum,,, ill edit in like 15mins ima gona make the cans right now :p and let you know how many i can fit with some pics :p

EDI>>> Dam it jim ... lol I freaking cleaned up yesterday and crushed all the cans I had around the house. SOB!!! lol just grabbed 3 brewskies and about to chug them :p But for what i can see atm... Ill be able to fit atleast 12; 12oz cans in my PC :p all with SOG.. and they probably be able to get .. 6-8inch tall :p

Not freaking bad at all if i can get 5g per plant :p freaking going to be an ownage micro grow for sure :p

u should do sog and srog and fucking top and super crop those mo fuckers now imagine doing that for a sec lol

Military

hahahahaha Pothead6 hah

Ya technically I do a few methods at once :p hehe

But for the PC grow ill just SOG them, I want just 1 massive bud per plant :p heeh like 1liter sizers :p

pothead6

Military said:
hahahahaha Pothead6 hah

Ya technically I do a few methods at once :p hehe

But for the PC grow ill just SOG them, I want just 1 massive bud per plant :p heeh like 1liter sizers :p

1 liter fuck that im going for a 3 liter dose any one even remember those big ass bottles image one bud that big lol id die if i saw that or start a small fire not sure

Military

hah not at all man :p im just as crazy :p Ya i use a 3liter bottle to mix my nutes :p hehe works nicely I like the huge opening.

Right now im lining the inside of my PC with 2ply black garbage bag.. talking about a pain in the ass cutting this shit, dam lol. Monday or maybe tomorrow Ill paint the bag lining all nice and white :p

Probably gona stop at some stores tomorrow and get some light sockets and what not.. still trying to ponder up the best way i can fit some lights in this sucker...Im thinking ill be able to fit 4... not sure though.

pothead6

Military said:
hah not at all man :p im just as crazy :p Ya i use a 3liter bottle to mix my nutes :p hehe works nicely I like the huge opening.

Right now im lining the inside of my PC with 2ply black garbage bag.. talking about a pain in the ass cutting this shit, dam lol. Monday or maybe tomorrow Ill paint the bag lining all nice and white :p

Probably gona stop at some stores tomorrow and get some light sockets and what not.. still trying to ponder up the best way i can fit some lights in this sucker...Im thinking ill be able to fit 4... not sure though.

why are u lineing ur pc case with a carbage bag why not get that refelective duct tape

Military

clowntown - ill explain below...

pothead6 - ill explain below...

Ok this is what I have in store for my plans for the AREA grow and my PC grow. Just ignore my CAB grow for the time being since that is flowering and pretty much cant do anything with it atm.

Ok Atm im lining the inside with the bag because its 100% light proof, really doenst have to be 100% but it just happens to be :p Then im going to pain the inside WHITE, reason im not using the reflective stuff anymore is because I used to in my CAB and every since I changed to the white paper Iv noticed some results, with greener leaves and just over all perky healthy look to the plant.

As for strains, once again Ill say it Ill ALWAYS BE USING BAG SEEDS :p until stated otherwise. I just dont feel comfortable ordering seeds off the net, I do live in the GAY CORRUPT ASS "USA" (no offense to all your patriots...)

And I have about .... 500 bad seeds haah give or take 100 :p

Just today I put 15-20 seeds in some rockwool cubes letting them germ on my heater vent, once they pop out of there shells I should have the PC micro completed and ready for plants.

At first im not going to SOG the PC grow, but Ill use it as an area to VEG some plants for the LARGER grow area I have in store for the next week... so I really have a lot to do lol

Just finished Lining the inside of my PC with the bag.. going to paint it tomorrow and tomorrow is also the UPDATE DAY for my babe :p

SMOKE ON everyone :-D

pothead6

Military said:
clowntown - ill explain below...

pothead6 - ill explain below...

Ok this is what I have in store for my plans for the AREA grow and my PC grow. Just ignore my CAB grow for the time being since that is flowering and pretty much cant do anything with it atm.

Ok Atm im lining the inside with the bag because its 100% light proof, really doenst have to be 100% but it just happens to be :p Then im going to pain the inside WHITE, reason im not using the reflective stuff anymore is because I used to in my CAB and every since I changed to the white paper Iv noticed some results, with greener leaves and just over all perky healthy look to the plant.

As for strains, once again Ill say it Ill ALWAYS BE USING BAG SEEDS :p until stated otherwise. I just dont feel comfortable ordering seeds off the net, I do live in the GAY CORRUPT ASS "USA" (no offense to all your patriots...)

And I have about .... 500 bad seeds haah give or take 100 :p

Just today I put 15-20 seeds in some rockwool cubes letting them germ on my heater vent, once they pop out of there shells I should have the PC micro completed and ready for plants.

At first im not going to SOG the PC grow, but Ill use it as an area to VEG some plants for the LARGER grow area I have in store for the next week... so I really have a lot to do lol

Just finished Lining the inside of my PC with the bag.. going to paint it tomorrow and tomorrow is also the UPDATE DAY for my babe :p

SMOKE ON everyone :-D

i think u understand now lol cant wait to see pics of ur pc lol

Military

hehe indeed indeed :p well Im pretty freaking excited now :p Just Checked on the PC micro after a few hours of drying, and the bags are on the walls REALLY WELL... well enough for myself to cut out only what holes i need for 1-2 fans and the 1 cord for the lights. :p I have a great feeling about this one :p

Military

haha Indeed hah FUck me man your on all around the clock Like i am :p I love it haha. Someone that replies now :p instead of me just keep checking every 30mins or hour and seeing my same post ;P nice man

Fucking Smoke one for me :p I havn't had any in about a week or so :p

But blah... I dont know how im going to keep my Germing seeds warm...when the heater isnt on. Its winter outside now, and my computer cooling is to good now lol so thats not warm anymore either... Hum.. I might have to rid up something with this Floro Tube I got :p just light that and sit them next to it...

will be nice though once my PC is done then that will be warm enough for them.

Last edited:

pothead6

how hot does the top of ur feflecter tin foil hood thingy get cause i would asume that would be adeal and a bag with a a paper towel and seeds shouldnt set it off kilter to much and naw man im trying to cut back i felt burnt the other day its been 3 days that i havnt gotten backed still got about 6 gs left though but this shit is laced with something i end up seeing shit like shadows scaring me and what not o well stil sits me right the fuck down

Military

Hey there everyone, I have good news and bad news :( Lets get the bad news out of the way first.

I'm thinking about abandoning the new grow area I have in the making, why you might ask/think? Well just some (IMO) stupid complications. Yes, I was pretty excited for sure about this new area, because I would be growing in three different styles...but o well, maybe things might turn around, time will tell.

OK, On to the good news, Its update time for my baby in the CAB. You can really see all the bud sites now very clearly. I'm kinda disappointed though with the growth rate, I know it's a Sativa but, humm... My temps are def to low for my liking also. They don't go no higher then say 74'F... Id personally like it more in the 80's mid 80's for sure, for quicker growth. But enough talking for now, here are the pics.

Heres really fast what the inside of the PC looks like covered in Black Garbage bag. Going to paint 1 coat black, then another coat of nice solid WHITE.

Heres pics of the babe :p

I'm thinking of completely redoing the CAB to accomidate the 400watt HPS/MH lamps I have...If I do this though, ill for sure be installing a double cool tube with both lights inside the cab with 6hour 5mins MH and 6hours 5mins HPS, setting up the timers to when 5hours 55mins is up on the MH the HPS will kick on, then the MH will turn off 10mins after the HPS turns on, so the plants will have a 10mins span of both lights on at same time, This will for have to be planned out Ill see no problem with this. Also, if I do this then Im going to have to make my PC grow a mother holder for sure...and I might be doing SOG in my CAB for my next grow, well have to see and play it by year. For sure will be some great improvements since i have .. $350 worth of new equipment just sitting that was/is going to be for the GROW AREA I had been working on.

Until I know the final verdict on the Grow Area is when ill know what I can do with my CAB.

Military

haha jesus 10mins after posting your on my shit already lol BACK UP FOO!! lol JK

But god finally got my member gallery to work in ICMAG, So all other picture in this thread im going to delete besides the very latest. They are hosted on an offsite but I dont want to do it that way anymore becuase it can be linked to me so Ima getting rid of them all and going to be using the ICMAG uploader for now on. Also when I make my new thread it will explain a new way ill be updating pics and what not to make things nicer and more organized.