6 CFLs + CO2, goal 150grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Swurv for the info..

Ok just did a little research to know exactly the difference between Indicas and Sativas and I know the difference clearly now. Even know personally I dont care about the pheno of the plant TBO but I do care about how long it takes to mature.

pothead6 thanks for the support man :P ya Im hoping for atleast 100grams ATLEAST from this grow. Only reason I might not get the 150g is because I chop them a little early since they look more Sativa dom, lol I dont need to wait that long :P 10-16weeks of flowering.. lol 8-10 weeks is good for me :P

If these babies are not done by End of February im sorry to say but Im just going to have to chop them then and Im sure Ill be more then happy with the high.

One thing i do like though, is the Sativa high much more then the Indica since they have more THC and give a more UPPITY high rather then that couch lock "retarded" high haha.

But, for a quick verbal update, im not gona lie, my baby is surly working on bud growth now. After a few days of some good trimming, the new node sites that would usually form at the bottom of the plant have stopped so i know that the plant is working on those buds now :P

Will be posting new updated pics this weekend.

SMOKE ON people

EDIT>>> Ok after looking at my past posts and seeing that on the 20th I posted some pics of the plant with very small bud sites. Guessing these sites took about a week to make so Ill estimate my flowering date was the 13th of January So thats ... 11days into flowering so far..

That being said, I looked at the calender and see that Mid MARCH will be about 9 weeks depending on how they get before then weill determine if Ill wait till mid march or not to harvest. But well see though, because Im probably going to get myself some BIG BUD nutes in a week or so and that will for sure speed up the bud growth process :P
    Last edited by Military; 01-24-2008, 13:20.
    Check out my Grow Shows :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

dude why not just let them go even if there not done by feb more bud uk idk my plants are far from flowering so i shouldnt be saying much lol

Comment

hehe, Well If they If they are not done by mid March Im chopping them for sure.. that would be 9weeks, and Im sure that they will be looking very delish because This weekend or next week im going to go pick up some BIG BUD suppliments and let my babies starve for a while then hit them with the BIG BUD, not hard obviously probably only 3/4 strength.

By the time I chop this babe my new grow area should have all new plants growing and vegging..

IM planning on only vegging my new grow area plants for only 7 to 12 days only, then going to switch them to 12/12 pretty much from the start :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Hey military.... i agree, if you just get an igniter you can turn that puppy out.... the only reason you see a difference in size is probably b/c of the igniter. Either way,it will work and save you lots of money!

Looking good buddy!
          OG REFUGEE
          "I felt like my spine was a yo-yo with my head just bouncing off my ass like a jack in the box"

Navigators 2009 Indoor GreenHouse, Anna C, CH9, Grapevine Seeds and More!:woohoo:
          THE BOMB SHELTER 2008 Shutdown!

:party:

Comment

wtf.. dude the Capacitor for the HPS ballast is about.. half inch LONGER then the one that came with the MH ballast... Im not blind Ill post a pic showing the differences...

And the MH ballast is WAY SMALLER then the HPS ballast.. Im not an idiot, you guys are acting like Im lying about the size differences... THEY ARE DIFFERENT REALLY DIFFERENT.

I don't think just adding an igniter into the circuit would be all that safe.

Its not an issue anymore anyways.. because Im returning it and exchanging it for the HPS ballast, because I already have predrilled holes for it also. And Ill only be spending .. $20 total to get the HPS one as a replacement.

So that is settled..

SMOKE ON ..

Going to bed, im tired :P
            Last edited by Military; 01-25-2008, 16:53.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Originally posted by Military
              wtf.. dude the Capasitor for the HPS ballast is about.. half inch LONGER then the one that came with the MH ballast... Im not blind Ill pust a pic showing the differences...

And the MH ballast is WAY SMALLER then the HPS ballast.. Im not an idiot, you guys are acting like Im lying about the size differences... THEY ARE DIFFERENT REALLY DIFFERENT.

I dont think just adding an ignitor into the circuit would be all that safe.

Its not an issue anymore anyways.. because Im returning it and exchanging it for the HPS ballast, because I already have predrilled holes for it also. And Ill only be spending .. $20 total to get the HPS one as a replacement.

So that is settled..

SMOKE ON ..

Going to bed, im tired :P

lol kick al them player haters in the face god im bored lol

Comment

hah PotHead6 ya im bored as shit too... So im just working on my PC micro grow for fun :P hehe I thinking I might make this an extreme SOG box... and i Might ACTUALLY try DIRT out :P hehe

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

hah PotHead6 ya im bored as shit too... So im just working on my PC micro grow for fun :P hehe I thinking I might make this an extreme SOG box... and i Might ACTUALLY try DIRT out :P hehe

dirts fun more versitile id say but of coarse someones gona come along and say naw ah idk have fun though thats the main idea atleast in my mind

// what is EXTREME sog lol is that like 30000000 plants or something idk im silly

Comment

haha ya for sure it is way more versatile... noone can really say its not because you have nothing thats connected to the pots and you can move them with extreme ease.

haha EXTREME sog is i guess... imo 12/12 from seed :P and cramming as many 12oz cans cut open in there as i can :P heeh hum,,, ill edit in like 15mins ima gona make the cans right now :P and let you know how many i can fit with some pics :P

EDI>>> Dam it jim ... lol I freaking cleaned up yesterday and crushed all the cans I had around the house. SOB!!! lol just grabbed 3 brewskies and about to chug them :P But for what i can see atm... Ill be able to fit atleast 12; 12oz cans in my PC :P all with SOG.. and they probably be able to get .. 6-8inch tall :P

Not freaking bad at all if i can get 5g per plant :P freaking going to be an ownage micro grow for sure :P
                    Last edited by Military; 01-25-2008, 18:33.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

haha ya for sure it is way more versatile... noone can really say its not because you have nothing thats connected to the pots and you can move them with extreme ease.

haha EXTREME sog is i guess... imo 12/12 from seed :P and cramming as many 12oz cans cut open in there as i can :P heeh hum,,, ill edit in like 15mins ima gona make the cans right now :P and let you know how many i can fit with some pics :P

EDI>>> Dam it jim ... lol I freaking cleaned up yesterday and crushed all the cans I had around the house. SOB!!! lol just grabbed 3 brewskies and about to chug them :P But for what i can see atm... Ill be able to fit atleast 12; 12oz cans in my PC :P all with SOG.. and they probably be able to get .. 6-8inch tall :P

Not freaking bad at all if i can get 5g per plant :P freaking going to be an ownage micro grow for sure :P

u should do sog and srog and fucking top and super crop those mo fuckers now imagine doing that for a sec lol

Comment

hahahahaha Pothead6 hah

Ya technically I do a few methods at once :P hehe

But for the PC grow ill just SOG them, I want just 1 massive bud per plant :P heeh like 1liter sizers :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

hahahahaha Pothead6 hah

Ya technically I do a few methods at once :P hehe

But for the PC grow ill just SOG them, I want just 1 massive bud per plant :P heeh like 1liter sizers :P

1 liter fuck that im going for a 3 liter dose any one even remember those big ass bottles image one bud that big lol id die if i saw that or start a small fire not sure

Comment

wow every one here prolly thinks im on x or acid or maybe crack lol

Comment

hah not at all man :P im just as crazy :P Ya i use a 3liter bottle to mix my nutes :P hehe works nicely I like the huge opening.

Right now im lining the inside of my PC with 2ply black garbage bag.. talking about a pain in the ass cutting this shit, dam lol. Monday or maybe tomorrow Ill paint the bag lining all nice and white :P

Probably gona stop at some stores tomorrow and get some light sockets and what not.. still trying to ponder up the best way i can fit some lights in this sucker...Im thinking ill be able to fit 4... not sure though.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Sorry if I missed it, but do you have any plants vegged yet for this grow? Which strain(s)?

Comment

Working...
                                X