No announcement yet.

6 CFLs + CO2, goal 150grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the Y duct keeps them separate and the force of the rushing air will help draw air out of the maid. Like an air siphon?

Comment

ya i was thinking the same thing... well just have to see when I get it all together
      Check out my Grow Shows :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Looks good Military and as SoylentGreen said the rubbermaid is gona make your life much more easy.When i saw crawl area i had to lol and said to myself the things we do for weed

Comment

Hey Military looking good bro!

I used to have to use a small space like that and it sucked but got the job done!

I transplanted my ladies today and i think we are ready to flower....check it out below!
          OG REFUGEE
          "I felt like my spine was a yo-yo with my head just bouncing off my ass like a jack in the box"

Navigators 2009 Indoor GreenHouse, Anna C, CH9, Grapevine Seeds and More!:woohoo:
          THE BOMB SHELTER 2008 Shutdown!

:party:

Comment

dude i totally love your grow i live hoe u do

Comment

I love the grow too. people who figure out how to manage in such small spaces are some of the most creative people i've seen and met. It really is what keeps me comming back for more. oh, and the weed.
              DWC 30 plant perpetual micro SOG grow(finished)

Dreamweaver x God Bud SCROG(finished)

Blueberry SCROG(finished)

A.N. Mother earth line 400w, 21 plant SOG (The Secred Armoire)finished

2000 watt sealed 70 plant SOG room.(unfinished)

1000 watt 100% true organics: Love Potion #1, Lemon Skunk, Mango Orange, Bubbleicious , and Sharksbreath(CURRENT)

100%Organic BOG Sour Lifesaver, Bogglegum, Blue Kush,ect., Gypsys G13 IX, (CURRENT)

I am looking for a very colorfull head ringing sativa. I want something you can start smoking a bit in the morning and be motivated, and when you smoke a bit more later you just keep raising the ceiling, until you blow the back of your head out one toke over the line. "Purcellville"

Comment

haha Man thanks guys :P didnt know Micro Growers were so appreciated :P

I accept the gratitude and graciously return the favor :P

Yes, this indeed is much better then my first grow(no pics, lost everything when i formatted the wrong HDD on accident :() for sure.

Iv been holding off on updating some pics because I really want to get a good shot of the buds that are increasing by the day. 1 more week and youll def be able to see some nice buds bulking up.

Im pretty freaking excited also, i found a Hydroponic store locally!!! YES lol They have huge supply of nutes also, and Im thinking about buying some BIG BUD for sure :P

Also if you guys are impressed with my current micro grow, then you guys are surly in for a great treat once my new build is complete.
                Today I finish HALF of my ballast box,

Has the 1; 400watt HPS ballast mounted inside it atm, sorry no pictures atm because I forgot it in my car... lol To lazy to get it atm. Tomorrow im going to update everything, plants ballast box :P

Till next time

SMOKE ON

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Originally posted by Connoisseur300
                  I love the grow too. people who figure out how to manage in such small spaces are some of the most creative people i've seen and met. It really is what keeps me comming back for more. oh, and the weed.

lol creative people are kick ass always got a way outa something or in this case can improvise with what they have wich isnt that what everyone needs to be able to do be able to rely on them selves and not just others?

Comment

yes thats why we ask for advice :P not directions hehe Comparative discussion making :P

wouldnt you choice the best one thing that many people have said if great.

Of course atleast do that for your first time if you didnt already innovate your own :P Indeed though :P Cant wait to post pic updates :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

everything sounds good Military where the hell are the pix

Comment

Hey everyone :P Pretty happy with the past 3 days for sure. Got some good pics of the plant but I forgot to take some pics of the new area.

Only thing different that I did this weekend was I sealed all the cracks with Expanding Form Sealant. It worked F'ing GREAT!! I had a 2-3" gap... that was pretty deep.. like 4inch to 5inches deep. and about.. 2 feet long hah. This stuff literally filled the entire gap NO PROBLEM.. You it comes out of can pretty crazy so gota get used to that. Very sticky so you can move side to side like icing a cake pretty much :P

But anyways enough on the verbal update :P here the pics

3days ago...\/

TODAY, You can for sure see some pretty decent growth.\/

here are just some shots above the screen, you can kind of see the bud sites kinda easy. haha my cell phone takes better pictures like crazy close then it does far away.. :P

Now here are the nice close ups :P Can really see the buds forming all over the stem :P

Last edited by Military; 01-20-2008, 20:37.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

nice little setup man! cheap, but effective! and great lookin little biobucket man. what are you using to hold the plant up? anything? i dont see rockwool cube obviously, is it just supported by string or sumtin sumtin?
                          "Say what you want, cause those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind." - Dr. Sues :respect:

OverGrow the Government. :joint:

:smoweed:

Comment

how long are u planing to flower for?

Comment

sup sup sup everyone :P

Herbatonist- Absolutly nothing is holding her up haha. If you read probably my first page or just filter my posts out and read all mine, says i dont like using any kind of medium wats so ever. I dont know, I just fine that it gets in the way mainly, and they way i have it now the stem can get as big as 1-2(maybe) in diameter, of course I highly doubt it will ever get to 2inches lol thats pretty crazy. But by far this main trunk is about .5 inches bigger then my last/first plant.

But i was thinking about that rockwool setup because it would just be easier for me to hold the plant while its young, then not even have to worry about any support once the roots develop since thats first main thing that bulks up. So same thing for you I doubt youll even have to do anything about holding them up once those roots get nice and big :P so you can join the ZERO medium club with me heeh

pothead6-Sup man, well since it is bag seed and isnt a clone or anything from my last grow I have no idea how long this strain is or what it is... The leaves are nice and narrow, not so much fat. So, i might get this wrong but that means its more on the stativa side right? Not really sure how knowing that is going to help me in anyway, But for the most part I was planning to harvest mid/end of February, depending of course.

Ok enough responses I always type so god dam much, just cant help it :P But here are some pics of my ballast box :P Pretty proud of this mac-daddy TBO. The left side is the HPS ballast thats mounted fully and tighted in place with tapped screws from the bottom. On the right is the MH Ballast that im not going to be using because of the MH Conversion bulb I have going to get another HPS ballast to put there. You can see how much wire length I have for the bulb, about ... 15feet or so id say... so this is for sure a remote ballast setup.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

hmm im kinda stoned and im guessin that us ur balist

Comment

Working...
                                X