No announcement yet.

6 CFLs + CO2, goal 150grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks HB i dont know about the goal being met though :( I cant really tell growing buds dry weight that well yet...

But hell ill be happy with it

They are def going crazy with the end coming soon :P Calyx or whatever are starting to stack like mad :P

6th week complete Smoke Report :P
    I picked off all the really small popcorn buds underneath the screen.

Had a pretty decent amount.. id say 2g. Just about finished up the last bit and that had the most time to dry up a and semi cure :P So not gona lie.. This is DEF SOME CREEPER!!! lol

Smoked 2 bowls... pretty fast.. id say in 25mins.. didnt feel much

at about 30mins lol it jsut nails me :P

So haha Not really much to tell about the taste yet.. since it really wasnt cured at all.

But the smell.. Is of STRONG PINE.. like forest :P With a hint of ammonia ..like a really pungent ammonia .. But the longer its cured the more the pine comes out and the ammonia fades. :P

Might have to hold onto this bagseed :P
    Last edited by Military; 02-28-2008, 21:55.
    Check out my Grow Shows :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Well.. without the negative here are some Pics of the FULL Harvest. here are some weights first.

First batch from yesterday weighed about .. 122g
      Weighed it again today and they are about. 74.7g

So from that decrease in weight I was able to figure that from that first half from yesterday
      i should get about 58g dry :P

Todays harvest of the rest of the lady was pretty great :P

189.2g after harvest no trimming..

So finally I estimate I should get about 100-110 grams dry from everything after trimming.

Not bad not bad.. 2x better then my first grow, but not quiet my goal.. Still happy though :P

I knew I wouldnt get my goal.. BUt never know still.. Some of the buds are pretty solid.. :P

Here the pics :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Nice harvest!!! There's nothing like smoking your own stuff!

Comment

Those are fat buds Military....sweet harvest man... what ya plan for next run?? Kudos sir

Comment

thanks thanks :P Def much better bud then my first grow..

These buds so far as i can see.. are going to cure to become VERY VERY fluffly. LIke really crazy fluffy.. Like 1/8 looks like a 1/4 lol :P

So far the smoke is just .. great lol. Been smokign it all day long. Not tired one bit :P Def from chopping it with nearly no amber color trichs.

I didnt want any at all. I want the "high" high lol the lifting one that doesnt make you tired. Class A weed no doubt about it. Smokable all day weed :P Can do anything NP

The next run... thats a surprise for its greatness :P

Truly will be a couch turner :P

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

Great job Military. Nice pics!
              An investment in knowledge pays the best interest

~~~current grow~~~
              :peek: Rip's closet: Mandala Hashberry x Satori F1's

Comment

Great harvest Military glad to hear shes good smoke too

Comment

Hey Now, Say military, how long did it take to develop that knarly stalk? Did the chicken wire really help in your bud production? I'm simply tying down stalks,and not using a wire. Somehow I like moving plants around during the growing time.Is the chicken wire helpful? Nice job, I know your ready for your next crop, but I'd let those buds ripen up more. Good luck on your next grow! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Comment

Originally posted by ripOG
                    Great job Military. Nice pics!
                    Thanks Man :P

Originally posted by pothead2
                    Great harvest Military glad to hear shes good smoke too
                    For sure :P Def some really good creep :-D Final weight will be less then 100g
                    though. But Im planning on letting a good 2oz cure for months. :P Better quality product :P

Originally posted by Rastatrue
                    Hey Now, Say military, how long did it take to develop that knarly stalk?
                    ....Well I vegged her for about .. 2 weeks full so she was decent size when I put the screen on. I was LSTing her the whole grow until about 2 weeks into flowering I wanted to through on the screen. Made my life much easier.

But when I through the screen on i really wanted her to take advantage of it, So i literally broke her main stalk into a limp weewee :P SO she would lay on her side. So ya that knarly part... was def through some shit lol

Did the chicken wire really help in your bud production? I'm simply tying down stalks,and not using a wire. Somehow I like moving plants around during the growing time.Is the chicken wire helpful?
                    Most def it was helpful. My buds are nice and fluffy with a few really nice ones that are more dense. It was the time that i through on the screen that caused my buds to be so fluffy. But its much better then my first grow. Whether its better or not is all up to the grower. Im not SCroGing next grow, super SOGing :P

Nice job, I know your ready for your next crop, but I'd let those buds ripen up more. Good luck on your next grow! Can't wait to see your next creation.
                    Thanks guys :P Heres 1oz jarred and in cure process :P I leave it in my mini fridge laying right next to the freezer coils :P Gonna burp jar for 1 week, 15mins per day.

Last edited by Military; 03-05-2008, 19:10.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

only one day dry time? watch out for mold. nice harvest man almost a QP gets a A well B+ in my book...jk but really man nice harvest
                      cfl...KING Disclaimer: I do not grow, smoke, or handle cannibis or any other illegal drug. Any and all pictures can easily be found on internet search engines. Any and all posts are made up an not true in anyway.

Comment

No that MJ had about 4 days dry time.. dont forever the entire harvest was very popcorny lol So they were getting pretty crispy and there stems snapped when bent.

SO signal jar :P

But ya didnt do the rest because it was still very moist

TBH that jar after burping im probably going to sit on it for a long time. before smoking it :P Burps here and there when need be :P Let it really cure up
                        Last edited by Military; 03-05-2008, 23:09.

My Current Grow Show!!!

MY Last Grow

Comment

dude no way thats dry enough for jars.1 day. unless you used some kind of quick dry method, those are gonna mold..

edit:nvr mind , 4 days.. still seems early but meh
                          Last edited by dude06version; 03-05-2008, 23:26.

Comment

I go for the dryness of the largest buds. When the stems of those are almost snapping then the popcorns are dry, so when you combine them the moisture will distribute. Next day you can check if everything is going too soft - if so then they need a good long burp.
                            Current:
                            Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
                            2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2009 2009 2008 2007 2007
                            Outside:
                            2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008

Low energy ground coupled cooler/dehumidifier?
                            Keeping nordic outdoor strains as mothers.

Let the voice of reason chime - Lemmy Kilmister

Comment

Nice job bro! CFL Growers unite!
                              THAT DUDE WHO PROVED EM WRONG!!! S/O DR.BUDGREENGENES
                              The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Comment

We have more CO2 in the atmosphere than any time in recorded history.

You shouldn't need to add any more if you're getting proper air circulation.

We don't need any more CO2 emissions - there is too much already.

The plants will do great without it.

Good looking buds tho. =]

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/co2plant.htm
                                http://www.physorg.com/news134723755.html
                                http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=39824
                                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4803460.stm
                                Last edited by obZen; 08-09-2008, 06:19.

Do What You Can With What You Have.

"You Get What God And Genetics Provide You With And Nothing More."

Comment

Working...
                                X