What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 CFLs + CO2, goal 150grams

Military

hahah Thanks :p Im not worried about the lady at all.. It was most likely because of how i gave her the nutes she has right now..

I left out A LOT of "N" and that most likely caused her to start eating her own leaves.

BUt it will all be good next feeding, giving her about 1/3-1/2 strength nutes.

BUT ima about to work on my mini cab again and get that thing finished already :p

Smoke on people

pothead6

dude your grow is coming along amazingly u have inspired me to start again lol well i was gona anyway but i was gona wait till april but now i think im gona start 5 seeds and sex them then do some clons and have them ready for this season // ur buds look sooo fucking fantastic

RealSupreme

hey Military,
Bomb dude"! Great work on a great thread!!!
Keep posting some updates, im curious to see those lovely buds!
Peace bro!1

Military

hey everyone!!!

Man been a while since Iv posted.. Its been fucking snowing like craziness here.. Just last night we got about 16inches(about 35cm) of snow... !!
Some places almost 3 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!! (1meter) Fucking been plowing and shoveling my ass off lol MAKING THAT MONEY!! :D

Its all good though :p I just wanted to get the word out that Im all good :p And everything is A-OK :p Thanks cfl...KING thanks for your concern :p Appreciate it man.

UPDATE IS TODAY... Just not now lol fucking sleepy time.. :p

Ill post the update within next 5 hours(time my lights turn off) :p

Military

UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE

WEEK 6 IS COMPLETE!! New pics where posted in FIRST POST! remember that tongue.gif I update different from everyone else..

All updates are in the FIRST POST bumping down the update before it tongue.gif

You can really see the growth has REALLY REALLY picked up.. And is it me.. or is there a ORANGEISH tint to the buds... I sure as hell know its not my camera lol tongue.gif

you can also see that just about 95% of all the fan leaves have fallen off.. or turned fully yellow and I just picked them.
Just the natural stages of the MJs life tongue.gif So not worried about it. Some of the NONE crystally leaves on the BUDs have some nute burn as you can see.. But thats from long long time ago.. so nothing new.

SMOKE ON PEOPLE!!!

And for a laugh we got the kitties :p

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
1 1/2 Weeks more Id let them go for maybe 2 =D Just to pack on some resin and some bud.

Good grow so far I have a feeling your goal will be easily met.

Military

thanks HB i dont know about the goal being met though :( I cant really tell growing buds dry weight that well yet...

But hell ill be happy with it :D

They are def going crazy with the end coming soon :p Calyx or whatever are starting to stack like mad :p

6th week complete Smoke Report :p
I picked off all the really small popcorn buds underneath the screen.

Had a pretty decent amount.. id say 2g. Just about finished up the last bit and that had the most time to dry up a and semi cure :p So not gona lie.. This is DEF SOME CREEPER!!! lol

Smoked 2 bowls... pretty fast.. id say in 25mins.. didnt feel much

at about 30mins lol it jsut nails me :p

So :nono: :joint: haha Not really much to tell about the taste yet.. since it really wasnt cured at all.

But the smell.. Is of STRONG PINE.. like forest :p With a hint of ammonia ..like a really pungent ammonia .. But the longer its cured the more the pine comes out and the ammonia fades. :p

Might have to hold onto this bagseed :p

Last edited:

Military

Well.. without the negative here are some Pics of the FULL Harvest. here are some weights first.

First batch from yesterday weighed about .. 122g
Weighed it again today and they are about. 74.7g

So from that decrease in weight I was able to figure that from that first half from yesterday
i should get about 58g dry :p

Todays harvest of the rest of the lady was pretty great :p

189.2g after harvest no trimming..

So finally I estimate I should get about 100-110 grams dry from everything after trimming.

Not bad not bad.. 2x better then my first grow, but not quiet my goal.. Still happy though :p

I knew I wouldnt get my goal.. BUt never know still.. Some of the buds are pretty solid.. :p

Here the pics :p

K

kidkannabis

Those are fat buds Military....sweet harvest man... what ya plan for next run?? Kudos sir

Military

thanks thanks :p Def much better bud then my first grow..

These buds so far as i can see.. are going to cure to become VERY VERY fluffly. LIke really crazy fluffy.. Like 1/8 looks like a 1/4 lol :p

So far the smoke is just .. great lol. Been smokign it all day long. Not tired one bit :p Def from chopping it with nearly no amber color trichs.

I didnt want any at all. I want the "high" high lol the lifting one that doesnt make you tired. Class A weed no doubt about it. Smokable all day weed :p Can do anything NP

The next run... thats a surprise for its greatness :p

Truly will be a couch turner :p

Rastatrue

Hey Now, Say military, how long did it take to develop that knarly stalk? Did the chicken wire really help in your bud production? I'm simply tying down stalks,and not using a wire. Somehow I like moving plants around during the growing time.Is the chicken wire helpful? Nice job, I know your ready for your next crop, but I'd let those buds ripen up more. Good luck on your next grow! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Military

ripOG said:
Great job Military. Nice pics!
Thanks Man :p

pothead2 said:
Great harvest Military glad to hear shes good smoke too
For sure :p Def some really good creep :-D Final weight will be less then 100g
though. But Im planning on letting a good 2oz cure for months. :p Better quality product :p

Rastatrue said:
Hey Now, Say military, how long did it take to develop that knarly stalk?
....Well I vegged her for about .. 2 weeks full so she was decent size when I put the screen on. I was LSTing her the whole grow until about 2 weeks into flowering I wanted to through on the screen. Made my life much easier.

But when I through the screen on i really wanted her to take advantage of it, So i literally broke her main stalk into a limp weewee :p SO she would lay on her side. So ya that knarly part... was def through some shit lol

Did the chicken wire really help in your bud production? I'm simply tying down stalks,and not using a wire. Somehow I like moving plants around during the growing time.Is the chicken wire helpful?
Most def it was helpful. My buds are nice and fluffy with a few really nice ones that are more dense. It was the time that i through on the screen that caused my buds to be so fluffy. But its much better then my first grow. Whether its better or not is all up to the grower. Im not SCroGing next grow, super SOGing :p

Nice job, I know your ready for your next crop, but I'd let those buds ripen up more. Good luck on your next grow! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Thanks guys :p Heres 1oz jarred and in cure process :p I leave it in my mini fridge laying right next to the freezer coils :p Gonna burp jar for 1 week, 15mins per day.

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
only one day dry time? watch out for mold. nice harvest man almost a QP gets a A well B+ in my book...jk but really man nice harvest