What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B10narybud's 3rd attempt at growing...*pics*...starting half way in...

b10narybud

Hello,
These are my plants in my old computer. Its either hashberry or lifesaver. I got the seedlings mixed up at first and lost track and one ended up being male so it got chopped. These were planted last fall and have grown very slowly. I'm guessing 2-3 months old now..but looking well. They have had problems with the lower leaves gradually dying out and yellowing and eventlually falling off slowly. I've hit em with heavy nutes thinkiing N def and its still hasnt helped. I'm gonna go on vacation this week and will switch to flowering when I getback.

Well, I gotta get packing..here they are!!!

K

kidkannabis

Damn nice bush!! Im sure you can take cuttings for clones with that beast..LOL.... and im not too experienced to tell you about those lower yellowing drying out leaves, but ive had a similar situation where the rest of the leaves are nice and healthy just like yours.And my closests explanation is that palnt is rootbound.But dont take my word for it....just my thoughts...but looking good so far...keep us updated

b10narybud

Well folks...I didnt do much online this year. Oh well...maybe next time.

But, I wasnt expecting this so quick. But i think I got LIFESAVER as my specimin this go around. I looked close today and upon my bewildered suprise at about 50 days i have almost half AMBER Trichromes... I flipped to flower at the beginning of january.

The buds are much smaller than I was hoping for are not super dense really. Nice and crysally though. I got lots of pics for you to see later on.

Well guys, question is, should I chop or not? The trichromes tell me its about time....could I let it go any longer to beef up more? I am quite supriesed with how early this came and was not expecting to be chopping this soon.... !!!! GGRRRR :badday: :badday: :badday: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :badday: :badday: :badday:

Heres some pics

Some are buds...
some are the stem (and where i broke it) some are side views some are top views...etc etc...you see it...

comments welcome.

VVVV THE BEST BUD VVVV (Not even part of the main tops..its a side branch!!)

Last edited:
K

kidkannabis

Nice to see u around again B. IMHO i would chop..maybe its not a big yielder but good smoke.. and thats a thick stem man..NICE!! How much dirt did u give ur babe?? Keep us updated

Fat Tone

I say chop here too. All the hairs are red (not that it really matters). Have you flushed her yet? If you havnt, I would wait to chop.

mngreens

Broken Stalks are blessings (a great excuse for some sample buds) --- which brings me to my next point, what kinda yield are we talkin here? I would throw a bic in on the next set of pics so you can show size and don't have to photoshop/paint them fingertips

Looks nice. What kind of wattage are you hittin' those fine ladies with? And what type of bulb(s)?

Looks like you'll be smokin' primo bud in no time at all.

tngreen

Veteran
Hell yeah binary! good to see you are dialing in that pc case, looks like you are going to have some very nice buds! :joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Not too shaby for a PC Grow, have you thought of doing a 8 plant SOG in 20oz bottles cut in half?? Harvest 4 a week you'd probably get a 1/2oz or more... I think you could pull that off and get more bud that way. Just set up another PC for a Mother and Clone box cuz then you wouldn't wait 2 - 3 months just to be disappointed you know?? Anyway good job on the grows keep em going I back up anybody flowering with CFL's and would love to see a SOG in a PC .....

N707

Very nice bro! I have a few questions for ya....
Does it smell at all when they are in flower in the room>?
Did you chop em yet....whats the yeild...im dying to see....lol.?
Can you post some more pics of the entire setup..? Sorry to bug you, I'm contemplating doin a lil pc run.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
if its not too late i have an opinion to voice :).

Hi binary, i had a plant that finished really early like that my last run. it was an f2 of a sativa and some unknown male. but it got all frosty and the pistils all turned like 3-4 weeks earlier than the mom. but after having smoked the small buds that came off it, i realized i should have let it go at least another 2 weeks. so my advice would be let it keep going. the plant will let you know when its done and about to start dying. let it go another week then see how you like it. or chop a smaller/lower budsite and let it dry and after a week smoke it, if you like the smoke then chop, if not clip another bud and wait another week. whe you get a bud you like thats how long you know to run it in the future.

i would show you a picture of said plant but the photogallery is down right now.
picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=763&pictureid=6468

Last edited:

N707

Very nice bro! I have a few questions for ya....
Does it smell at all when they are in flower in the room>?
Did you chop em yet....whats the yeild...im dying to see....lol.?
Can you post some more pics of the entire setup..? Sorry to bug you, I'm contemplating doin a lil pc run.

I should be whacked....that deserves a rip!!!! Zombie thread....

Latest posts

Latest posts