Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B10narybud's 3rd attempt at growing...*pics*...starting half way in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B10narybud's 3rd attempt at growing...*pics*...starting half way in...

Hello,
    These are my plants in my old computer. Its either hashberry or lifesaver. I got the seedlings mixed up at first and lost track and one ended up being male so it got chopped. These were planted last fall and have grown very slowly. I'm guessing 2-3 months old now..but looking well. They have had problems with the lower leaves gradually dying out and yellowing and eventlually falling off slowly. I've hit em with heavy nutes thinkiing N def and its still hasnt helped. I'm gonna go on vacation this week and will switch to flowering when I getback.

Well, I gotta get packing..here they are!!!

My 1oz Shotglass/Container Grow
    My 7 Chamber Diffused Pop Bottle bong

Somedays, I don't even know enough to know that I don't know.

When you got where your going, is it really where you wanted to be?

ALL that I do is for personal use. No dealing and No selling. What I do does not harm you one bit. ACCEPT IT

looks like its going to explode once you give her the flip
    word og

another line in the field of time

i got a window washers eye for an untuckable sky

Let it grow, let it grow,
    Let it blossom, let it flow.
    In the sun and in the snow

Comment

Damn nice bush!! Im sure you can take cuttings for clones with that beast..LOL.... and im not too experienced to tell you about those lower yellowing drying out leaves, but ive had a similar situation where the rest of the leaves are nice and healthy just like yours.And my closests explanation is that palnt is rootbound.But dont take my word for it....just my thoughts...but looking good so far...keep us updated

Comment

Well folks...I didnt do much online this year. Oh well...maybe next time.

But, I wasnt expecting this so quick. But i think I got LIFESAVER as my specimin this go around. I looked close today and upon my bewildered suprise at about 50 days i have almost half AMBER Trichromes... I flipped to flower at the beginning of january.

The buds are much smaller than I was hoping for are not super dense really. Nice and crysally though. I got lots of pics for you to see later on.

Well guys, question is, should I chop or not? The trichromes tell me its about time....could I let it go any longer to beef up more? I am quite supriesed with how early this came and was not expecting to be chopping this soon.... !!!! GGRRRR

Heres some pics

Some are buds...
        some are the stem (and where i broke it) some are side views some are top views...etc etc...you see it...

comments welcome.

VVVV THE BEST BUD VVVV (Not even part of the main tops..its a side branch!!)

Last edited by b10narybud; 02-21-2008, 06:10.

ALL that I do is for personal use. No dealing and No selling. What I do does not harm you one bit. ACCEPT IT

Comment

more...

Comment

Nice to see u around again B. IMHO i would chop..maybe its not a big yielder but good smoke.. and thats a thick stem man..NICE!! How much dirt did u give ur babe?? Keep us updated

Comment

I say chop here too. All the hairs are red (not that it really matters). Have you flushed her yet? If you havnt, I would wait to chop.

Comment

Broken Stalks are blessings (a great excuse for some sample buds) --- which brings me to my next point, what kinda yield are we talkin here? I would throw a bic in on the next set of pics so you can show size and don't have to photoshop/paint them fingertips

Comment

Looks nice. What kind of wattage are you hittin' those fine ladies with? And what type of bulb(s)?

Looks like you'll be smokin' primo bud in no time at all.
                  "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."-Mr.Botanical

Comment

very nice bio, respect!
                    Originally posted by superbolan
                    Keep your plants in the light and everyone else in the dark

Comment

Hell yeah binary! good to see you are dialing in that pc case, looks like you are going to have some very nice buds!
                      Originally posted by Bill Hicks
                      "They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference."
                      -Bill Hicks (thanks bagseed77)

Comment

Not too shaby for a PC Grow, have you thought of doing a 8 plant SOG in 20oz bottles cut in half?? Harvest 4 a week you'd probably get a 1/2oz or more... I think you could pull that off and get more bud that way. Just set up another PC for a Mother and Clone box cuz then you wouldn't wait 2 - 3 months just to be disappointed you know?? Anyway good job on the grows keep em going I back up anybody flowering with CFL's and would love to see a SOG in a PC .....
                        THAT DUDE WHO PROVED EM WRONG!!! S/O DR.BUDGREENGENES
                        The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Comment

Very nice bro! I have a few questions for ya....
                          Does it smell at all when they are in flower in the room>?
                          Did you chop em yet....whats the yeild...im dying to see....lol.?
                          Can you post some more pics of the entire setup..? Sorry to bug you, I'm contemplating doin a lil pc run.
                          Regaurds, OC
                          ______________________________ ______________________________
                          "Your beliefs may keep you sane, but be sure to realise that they themselves are not."
                          -Me

Thaaaa yeeeaaah areaaaa......flatlands, vally joe, sactow, tha sco....

Comment

if its not too late i have an opinion to voice .

Hi binary, i had a plant that finished really early like that my last run. it was an f2 of a sativa and some unknown male. but it got all frosty and the pistils all turned like 3-4 weeks earlier than the mom. but after having smoked the small buds that came off it, i realized i should have let it go at least another 2 weeks. so my advice would be let it keep going. the plant will let you know when its done and about to start dying. let it go another week then see how you like it. or chop a smaller/lower budsite and let it dry and after a week smoke it, if you like the smoke then chop, if not clip another bud and wait another week. whe you get a bud you like thats how long you know to run it in the future.

i would show you a picture of said plant but the photogallery is down right now.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?al...pictureid=6468
                            Last edited by stihgnobevoli; 01-28-2009, 16:20.

Comment

lol just realized this thread is almost a year old.

Comment

Working...
                              X