What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow White Micro Grow

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Man those LST plants have a whole lot of budsites. I hope they fatten up a whole lot for you. Keep us posted, things look sweet :joint:

-Funk

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Here's the veg cab as of this afternoon...

I trimmed the mom a little...

B plant is in week 10 of veg, roughly four more to go...

The Bubbleicious plant is coming along nicely at nearly 3 weeks of veg...

Here are my beauties at week four of flower...

Once more, from the top...

I can't wait to blaze these ladies!

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those LST plants flowering look awesome. I have a feeling you are going to get a very nice yield from them this go around. Keep up the good work

-Funk

SoulShine

panopticist said:

Thats a pretty looking bud Pan-op and a nice picture too! Nice job!

I'm trying my hand at the re-vegging too! Hope it works. I need a afghan mom.

I think I left plenty of vegitation. I cut the roots back and re-potted her. We'll see. I see yours is doing very well. Hope my does as well. Check with you later, bud!
SS

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Lookin' good, dude...

Give it a couple of weeks, and you'll have yourself a straight-up clone factory!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Well, I said I was going to leave some room in the veg cab...

I lied.

Here is a Northern Lights X White Rhino plant I adopted from frozen_herb. It's suffering a bit, so I transplanted it into my soil mix, and hosed it down with some neem oil. After a few days, it'll perk up and straighten out...

I'm thinking about cloning my Snow White mom one more time, then giving her away to frozen in return for his plant. She's far too tall for my cab, and I'll just reveg my 10 week B plant after she's flowered. Her short main stem and wide lateral growth will provide a much better fit.

Last edited:

frozen_herb

Everything looks great Panop. Btw it is Northern Lights x White Rhino, the White Russian won't be ready for at least another month. This morning right before the lights went out it was 65F inside! I hope it doesn't get much colder than that and slow my bud growth.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Whoops...

I knew it had a W and an R. Partial credit, maybe?
Either way, I have high hopes for the little lady.

I do worry about your temps...perhaps some insulation is in order? It might take a few weekends, but I bet we could make that happen. To be honest, I think that might be the only way to keep your ladies safe from the cold. It's 60ish now, give it another month and it'll be 40's and below. If you don't feel like insulating the whole structure, you could at least affix some around the area containing the plants. We'll talk more soon...

Really good grow... i hope to have my grow turn out like yours, im at about a week in flower right now with some SA durban poison x skunk # 1 and some G13-Diesel

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Veg Cab...

NLxWR at week 2 (approx.)...

This one just got FIMmed this morning...

Bubbleicious week 4...

I FIMmed this one a few days ago. Once it's side shoots start getting longer, I'll pull them across the pot, much like my B plant...

Snow White B at week 11...

I trimmed her up a little before taking this photo. She's doing well, and I can't wait to flower her out...

Snow White Mom...

I gave her a generous trim today, as she was starting to grow into the fan...

Snow White C's at Week 5 Flower...

My dry nutes finally were exhausted. I've since began feeding with FloraNova Bloom, and will do so till this round is completed...

Budshot...

What I'm in it for...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
All your plants are looking very nice. Those Snow White C's that are flowering look like they are going to yield very nicely. That 150 HPS is rocking those plants into a bud making frenzy.

-Funk

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
ExcelAtIt said:
Do you have a problem with too wet of a soil? My first indoor plant sucked because it had no drainage holes in the bottom of the container and was constantly wet even with perlite.

Actually, my soil drains very well, leaving just enough water behind to keep the plant's nice and happy for at least 3-4 days...

Not allowing your plant to drain off excess water is a surefire way of wrecking a grow...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Welcome back...

Here's the veg cab as of 11-10...

As I'm sure you've noticed (if you've been following my grow) that I've finally gotten rid of my Snow White mom. She was immediately replaced by 3 HashBerry clones, but we'll get to that in a second...

Snow White B (week 12 of veg)...

The B plant is looking great, as usual. She's recovered well from her trim and has continued to pump out more new growth. I can't wait to flower her out in a few weeks, it should turn into a straight-up carpet of buds...

Bubbleicious (week 5 of veg)...

The Bub is looking good, too. She finally has seemed to take to the training, producing some nice side shoots for me to tie down.

NLxWR (week 3 of veg)...

The Northern Rhino seems to be responding well to the FIMming she received last week, but she seems a bit reluctant to pump out the side shoots just yet. Likely, I'll just continue to top or FIM mercilessly until her lower growth catches up with the upper growth. At that point, I'll probably perform some LST to pull out some lateral growth, hopefully producing another carpet for me to flower...

Here's a new wick cloner I built last week...

It's made from DVD-R spindle tops, and seems to be functioning well. It's currently holding 3 Mandala Hashberry clones from FunkBomb that I just started cloning yesterday...

Snow White C (week 6 flower)...

Everything seems to be going great for these flowering ladies. I've noticed some fan leaves starting to yellow, but at 6 weeks into flowering, this is natural. The plant thinks that it's getting to be fall and is responding appropriately by shedding some leaves, which means that it's growing ever-closer to HARVEST TIME!

On a side note, I just wanted to show a quick comparison between the current flowering plants under a 150w HPS and my previous run under 252w of CFL...

The HPS buds have fattened to a point after one month, that they look exactly like the CFL buds after two months. So, within the next few weeks, I expect them to continue gaining weight and put my previous yield to shame...

This bud's for you...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Everything looks like eyeball sex to me. The comparison between the 150 and CFL's is interesting, and quite motivating. Those HB's are going to be awesome, as well as that bad M.F. wick cloner you made.

In the words of George Thorogood,

"Buh....buh...buh..buh...BAD TO THE BONE!"

-Funk

frozen_herb

How do you like the LST v. the SCROG. Would you ever use a screen again? I can see various pros and cons for either stet up, I was just wondering your personal opinion.

fh

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Good question...

At the moment, I like LST better than SCROG.

SCROGging individual plants takes up more vertical space than LST, due to the height of the screens. Also, I feel like I can get a much lower and neater canopy with LST, seeing how it is implemented very early in veg.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking snow white Panop, definately a strain I'd like to get round to growing.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Six days ago I dropped some Hashberry cuts into my spindle cloner.

Today, I got home and saw these...

They're still a little short, so I'll wait another day or two to plant them.
Regardless, this is my second round of clones that has rooted in six days.

I wish people would quit underestimating wick cloners...

Latest posts

Latest posts