What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow White Micro Grow

G

Hope you enjoy the fruits :rasta:
Little slim though but you'll get them next time, no doubt about it ;-)

You should definitely make yourself a reflector, nothing beats piece of metal above hps.
Just take it slow, there's time for everything ;)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey panop, have you thought about using a larger pot too? (I'm not sure of your size constraints) More roots, more bud... ;) I'm sure you'll get better results with your Bub. :wave:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
As they say, you live and you learn. I have a feeling your next run will be a good one. Just beware with that Bubbliscious with its sativa genes. Enjoy those buds :joint:

-Funk

MoleMcHenry

Congrats on the harvest panop! I'm sure it will smoke great. I can relate about the less than stellar LSTing. I've let my Kalichakra get too tall as well. That's why I'm going to start doing sog instead of LST. But that's me.

If you're still lookin for ideas about the next crop, one easy thing would be higher-yielding genetics. I'm about to pop some Satori beans and I hear they yield 600-650/m2.

Grow on brother P!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Sammet said:
Hey panop, have you thought about using a larger pot too?
Actually, I hadn't...
I've never tried to fit a 5 gallon bucket in my cab. I'm pretty sure it'll fit, but I don't know what kinda clearance that'll leave for the plant itself...
FunkBomb said:
Just beware with that Bubbliscious with its sativa genes.
No joke...
I took an extra step this time around to (hopefully) help counteract the stretch. I bruised all of the stems that were too small to LST, but too large to leave alone.
Prksy said:
You should definitely make yourself a reflector, nothing beats piece of metal above hps.
Yeah...
I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but now I've got the motivation necessary to make it happen. I'll probably just get a small piece of sheet-metal, bend it to the appropriate shape and screw it directly into the cabinet above the light.

I had originally intended on turning what was left of this plant into a mother, but have decided against it. While the frostiness and potency is right, the yield is not...

Technically, this is the end of my Snow White Micro Grow. I'm still down to talk about what I did wrong or right and answer questions, but I'm going to start a new thread to cover my Bubbleicious, NLxWR, and Hashberry grows. I hope to see you all there soon enough...