What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow White Micro Grow

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Glad the uploader is back, just in time for my update...

Here's the veg cab.

I killed off one more Hashberry, as my Bubbleicious plant needed more room...

Hashberry @ week 3 veg...

This one looks like she's taking really well to LST, which I'm surprised about. FunkBomb gave me this cut and he said it grew as a single stalk and didn't know if it'd branch out...

NL x WR @ week 7 veg...

She's looking like a jungle, there. I might move her to a larger pot in a few weeks...

Bubbleicious @ week 9 veg...

I moved her to a larger pot and re-LST'd her a few days ago. Another week or two and she will fill out that entire pot, I bet...

Snow White B @ week 3 flower...

She's thick as hell, measuring 17" in diameter and 9" tall from the top of the bucket...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Another update...

Veg cab...

Hashberry @ week 4 veg...

Once the side shoots get a little longer, I'll start tying them down. This plant is super compact and looks like it'll make a killer carpet with about 5 or 6 weeks of training.

NLxWR @ week 8 veg...

She was starting to look a little angry for some reason. I figured it was due to being rootbound, so I took her out, busted off some of her lower roots, and replanted her into fresh soil. I then re-LST'd her to see if she'd bush out any more.

Bubbleicious @ week 10 veg...

Some parts of the bubbleicious plant were starting to overgrow others, so I did some topping, and the lower growth is beginning to catch up.

Snow White B @ week 4 flower...

She's roughly 10" tall, and almost 18" in diameter and that's about as wide as she's gonna get, as it looks like she's bud-set. At this point, I'm starting to watch for those delicious spears of Snow White goodness to solidify.

Originally, I was worried that the single plant setup might not work out, but she's got around 30 top-level budsites that are starting to knit together, so things might be straight.

I'm interested in seeing how the yields of the two C plants vegged for 5 weeks stacks up to one B plant vegged for 13 weeks...

G

Pano...just read the thread..nice..I was inspired by Maliboos C13 thread back on OG...congrats on your grows.I've heard snow white is good.I may have to throw a few outdoors next yr..Boy once your bubblicious got a rootball she exploded eh?

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I feel the same way about the c13's...

Ever since I realized that I could actually grow my substance of choice, I've always wanted a c13 style grow. That's part of the reason why I went the way I did building the two smaller cabs.

Once I move out of my apartment, I've got plans to purchase a 400 HPS and a Closetmaid c13 knock-off. Then I'll be able to use my current flower cab for vegging and my current veg cab for clones/seeds/moms.

As far as Snow White goes, its a real powerhouse. Easy to grow, good yielder, and a knockout smoke...

I'm also really stoked about the Bub, as the friend who gave me the cut just harvested his Bubbleicious. Oh man, it smells so sweet, and looks like it's been dunked in granulated sugar. It has a bit of a sativa lean to it's genetics, so I have to stay on top of it's growth, constantly pruning and LSTing and such, but it'll be worth it...

After a week or so his stash was dry and ready to smoke, but was a bit too moist to bust up in the grinder, so we had to use our fingers. After two or three bowls, it felt like I'd glued my thumb and forefinger together and had to use iso alcohol to clean my hands. I can't wait to get my copy into flower...

Just a few more weeks, I guess...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
23457budshot12-16.jpg

J

Jebus11

Is it wrong of me to want to pop that top off and chew on it like bubble gum :p Lookin Good!

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Early update this week. I'll be busy over the weekend, so consider this an early Christmas present...

Veg Cab...

Hashberry @ week 5 veg...

She's starting to stretch out a little so I can pull her shoots sideways and start bushing her out. This strain is surprisingly well-adapted for LST...

NLxWR @ week 9 veg...

She's really bushed out since I last LST'd her. As soon as I get the Bubbleicious out of veg, she'll get transplanted to a larger pot, and I know she'll explode one more time before she's ready to flower...

Bubbleicious @ week 11 veg...

At this point, I've focused more on topping to achieve an even canopy and to allow the lower growth to catch up and fill in the gaps. Another week or two and she'll be a delicious green carpet, ready to flower...

Snow White B @ week 5 flower...

The buds are starting to form up, and they're looking nice. A few more weeks and she'll be ready for harvest. This particular phenotype had a much heavier stone than the C phenotype, so I can't wait to see how she turns out. If you've followed my whole thread, you'll remember that on my first grow, I trained my B phenotype far too long into flower, reducing her yield.

Well, this time I left her alone after the second week of flower and I think I'll have a much larger pull than the last time I ran this pheno...

Plants look like they're really coming along there panopticist! that's exactly what i want my indica to look like here in a few weeks hehe :D

marilover

Hi Pano, i google the Closetmaid c13, just cannt find the spec, what's c13 style grow?
sorry to ask the dump question. have you started ur c13 project already?

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Sammet said:
Any update Panop? Did you have a good xmas mate?
I sure did...

I've been in the process of LSTing and pruning some of my ladies today. I didn't have much free time between seeing both branches of my family over Christmas and visiting my girlfriends family afterwards.

All of my little ladies have put on some serious growth since I last tended photographed them. I'll have some more pics up this evening...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
After a few days away, I was surprised at how much everything had grown...

Veg Cab...

Hashberry @ week 6 veg...

This plant has truly amazed me. At first, I didn't think it would respond to LST; then it did. Then I didn't think it would develop long enough side shoots to tie down; then it did. As you can see, the Hashberry is starting to thicken up, a good sign...

NLxWR @ week 10 veg...

This little lady has finally gotten over whatever was causing her to yellow a few weeks back, I guess the soil change was for the better. She's continuing to bush out, so I topped her for the first time in a few weeks. Once the Bubbleicious is in flower, I'll move this one into a larger pot...

Bubbleicious @ week 12 veg...

The Bubbleicious is ready to flower. At this point, all I've done is top the taller shoots to allow the shorter ones to catch up and fill in the canopy. This plant is going to explode once she gets the flip to 12/12...

Snow White B @ week 6 flower...

This lady can't be called so little anymore. She's starting to pack on some weight, and everything is going well. Some of the fan leaves have began yellowing and falling off, so I should see some tasty buds fattening up shortly...

wow nice grow! very nice

IT looked like you started with CFLs.. Now that you have switched to HPS why don't you put the cfls on the side for side lighting?

cheers

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe the very bottom photo on the right, thats like 32 minicolas on one plant(at a stoner estimate). You've got mad LST skills panop.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Sammet said:
I can't believe the very bottom photo on the right, thats like 32 minicolas on one plant(at a stoner estimate). You've got mad LST skills panop.
Thanks, dude...

I hope I didn't go too far, as the buds are looking a little slim. It's probably just me getting ahead of myself, as it's still very early in week 6. Not to mention, the B pheno went another week or so longer than the C pheno.

I still can't help but worry that I took my training to an extreme, at least for a 150w HPS.