What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B10naryBuds Stealth Computer Grow - 2nd Attempt **PIC INTENSIVE**

b10narybud

Well guys.

I'm gonna be moving in a week and a half so I did some shit today.

I modified my webcam with a extended tube to get some SUPER MACROS. Sorry, no pics cause its a bitch to still shot my webcam. But, I started seeing some amber trichromes on the OLDEST plant. The one that is quite old and had all the PH issues and stunted for the longest time.

I decided to chop it after taking a small sample bud. Was a uppy nice high with a nice taste fore what I could tell without it being ready.

I'm moving in a week and a half so i decided to chop due to the amber trichs showin up and so that I could have it trimmed and dried and cured for about a week by the time i go back home.

Also, looks like I might not be able to get a apt in my hometown for a while..so i might have to move back in with my parents (!!!!) till our SMALL ASS town has some apt openings....this sucks hardcore. So, messing with my plants will be quite hard once I go home. I'll probobly have to keep this at a friends place cause my mom is just SO NOSY!!. But I have a job lined up now.

So, I attached some pics of the plant before and after harvest. Probobly about a quarter...maybe less. Sortof dissapointed...but whatever. Next go around i'll have 1 plant and let it veg. I'll just look on the briht side and say that the lowryder helped me work the kinks out of my PC System. OH well.

b10narybud

I hate to say it, But i might do something drastic.

With me maybe not being able to get a place of my own for the summer I might have to abandon what is left in the grow. I will wait till the end of the week and If I do not have a place lined up I will be cutting ALL that I have and putting the rest of the immature plant and my shot glass grows which are getting pretty close to harvest(but small)...all into ISO.

If so happens, i'll just rip everything up and if all goes as planned...as soon as a place opens up i'll start my new grow with just one or 2 plants. This will give me some time to get some money and possibly do some case modifications. I"m playing with a LED idea as well....if i get enough Cash to support it.

We'll see as time goes on.

b10narybud

What I do have from my one plant with the pics...i have dried out from my exaust vent. I have left it a bit in the middle and put in in a jar to start curing. (the exaust air acts like a dehydrator...i was reading a thread on it the other day). Then the moisture will even out in the jar and pull it throughtout the bud.

Just a little bit and it shrunk quite a bit.

Everything else is getting some trichromes and lookin good..but wont be ready by the time i go home as its still young. So...its iso i guess.

I got a few good bud though which is nice. Took a small sample before i chopped and i liked the taste.

G

well that iso will make it all worth if you ask me, i cant wait to make some from my harvest

b10narybud

maybe the most important thing that I got out of this grow was the fact that ....i started from seed...and ended at flower....a full plant cycle...my first full run.

I have inquired and installment of passion and knowledge that I before did not have. Along the way I have had problems and I have found answers....I have had issues, and people have helped me allowing me the chance to make new friends along the way. I have learned a new sense of dedication and pride torwards something and that in the end patience pays off even if things dont always turn out as planned.

I have learned many things over the last few months and none of which I am willing to give up. I may not walk out of this grow with much bud, but bud dont last long anyhow. What I have acquired in my mind from experience and from others will stay with me for as long as I live. Bud....really has been...just a by-product of this grow.

Thank you all for your input, help, and support as well as your negative remarks and critisizm. For this grow would not be complete without all of this.

Many say that most first timers give up and dont try again. I have made it through and am planning for more. I hope to carry on the passion and tradition of all that we love for as long as I live (when I can and when its applicable).

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

NOFpuXnk

Awesome grow b10nary,

you should be very proud of yourself..

anything you get to grow and smoke is awesome!

riviera187

i have a question im growing in an old skool speaker ( u knoe those ones with 12" subs an wat not) and its bigger then anycomputer ive seen but ppl constanly say im stupid or man u dunt knoe wat u are doing then i logg on icmag.com GOD BLESS since og dosent exist anymore an im seeing a shitload of pc grows an my speaker is bigger then any of the pcs ppl have on disply ( NICE JOB EVERYONE) so i put down a thread an still get ppl tellin me i should consider a closet an what not
anyways sorry for the procastrination but how can i make a good intake an outake system in it becuase right now i only have a pc fan running

N

NZjay

these micro grows always impress me. you have an awesome little setup man..
hope everything works out for ya, and ya get back to a growing soon enough..

b10narybud

**** dude! Never let anybody tell you not to do anything. When somebody tells me I cant do something I try to do it harder just to prove them wrong and if can grow in my little tiny computer...you can grow in a bigger speaker. I"m expectin to see a grow diary from you soon....

as for intake...let it intake at the bottom with one fan and exaust at the top ....(heat rises...make the heat go by-by).....

On another note, the computers up and running, plants doing fine so far. As soon as I get my DIGI cam back from the neighbors I'll give you a update to the exterior mods!!

B

Bigtimer7

they sure do go to wellcoolstuff.com great site and always receive the order

Latest posts

Latest posts