What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackies lil' Tower of Horrors

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Yeah I've seen some yogurt cup grows that blew my mind, hehe...one thing is for sure, even if my circumstances changed down the road, I will always be able to grow a little weed. I built a small one square foot stealth cab a couple of years ago but only use it for seedlings now.

zaprjaques

Yeah I've seen some yogurt cup grows that blew my mind, hehe...one thing is for sure, even if my circumstances changed down the road, I will always be able to grow a little weed. I built a small one square foot stealth cab a couple of years ago but only use it for seedlings now.

Thats a comforting thought :)
We have got some great and hardy plants on our hands, thats for sure.
​​​​​

zaprjaques

Today i was greeted by 50something nice and ripe looking seeds from the #3s top.
Most of them fell out just by touching the branch. A couple of gentle snips against the stem released the others plus a mouth watering mango aroma. :yummy:
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210426_091435.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.3 KB ID:	17842243
That one came up too.
Looks better than the first.
IMG_20210426_091513.jpg

:)

Last edited:

TyroneShoelace

Looking good! Those look like some happy healthy seeds. Good luck with the seedling.

What have you been smoking on lately? Have you been able to test any of the recent seed plants?

zaprjaques

Looking good! Those look like some happy healthy seeds. Good luck with the seedling.

What have you been smoking on lately? Have you been able to test any of the recent seed plants?

Thanks Tyrone!

Yes i did smoke test Manipuri #2.
I cut everything off the main stem and put it in a paper envelope to dry.
After about 3 days i separated the remaining seeds and stems and rolled everything into a large rolling paper.
It was looking like the shwagiest schwag ive ever seen haha. I smoked about half of it.

Now, the effects were building up quite quick and smoothly. It was on the milder side, no body at all, no red eyes just glazy with a certain alertness. You can feel that youve smoked around the temples eyes and forehead but can always concentrate and go on with whatever youre doing. It just tapers out slowly after 2 or 3 hours.

I saved the other half of the spliff for a day off so i can compare the effects vs a day full of work.

Very interesting indeed and not overpowering at all. But i dont know how representative the effects are compared to a bud thats ripe.
Also i'm not completely sure if i want to use seeds from that plant as it struggled and intersexed in my environment.
The #3 seems to be doing way better, and the aroma is nicer too.
Ive hung the 'main cola' to dry as a whole, maybe i can pull off a little curing too before smoke testing it.
It has been reported that the RSC Manipuri has quite consistent potency levels so i'm stoked to try that one aswell because it looked more developed.

:dance:

TyroneShoelace

Thanks Tyrone!

Yes i did smoke test Manipuri #2.
I cut everything off the main stem and put it in a paper envelope to dry.
After about 3 days i separated the remaining seeds and stems and rolled everything into a large rolling paper.
It was looking like the shwagiest schwag ive ever seen haha. I smoked about half of it.

Now, the effects were building up quite quick and smoothly. It was on the milder side, no body at all, no red eyes just glazy with a certain alertness. You can feel that youve smoked around the temples eyes and forehead but can always concentrate and go on with whatever youre doing. It just tapers out slowly after 2 or 3 hours.

I saved the other half of the spliff for a day off so i can compare the effects vs a day full of work.

Very interesting indeed and not overpowering at all. But i dont know how representative the effects are compared to a bud thats ripe.
Also i'm not completely sure if i want to use seeds from that plant as it struggled and intersexed in my environment.
The #3 seems to be doing way better, and the aroma is nicer too.
Ive hung the 'main cola' to dry as a whole, maybe i can pull off a little curing too before smoke testing it.
It has been reported that the RSC Manipuri has quite consistent potency levels so i'm stoked to try that one aswell because it looked more developed.

:dance:

Excellent!!! Yeah it's tough getting a good read on the herb that quickly after drying. For me a vaporizer does a good job of zapping the remaining moisture and making the most out of the experience, but ymmv. Good call on saving half the spliff to revisit later. Have you hit that yet? Looking forward to hearing how #3 fares.

zaprjaques

Excellent!!! Yeah it's tough getting a good read on the herb that quickly after drying. For me a vaporizer does a good job of zapping the remaining moisture and making the most out of the experience, but ymmv. Good call on saving half the spliff to revisit later. Have you hit that yet? Looking forward to hearing how #3 fares.

Hey Tyrone,

Unfortunately i havent been able to do any testings lately, i am very busy with my work and life in general so i'm taking a break from smoking altogether for another week or two.

In case i find an opportunity to test, rest assured, i will post in here :)

zaprjaques

Ok, so i couldnt keep my hands off #3 this morning....
I had rolled 3 1/2 doobies from that top part that was dried already after scoring like 10 more ok looking seeds.

i thought what the hell and put that half a doobie worth of material in my vape not expecting too much.

i was wrong.

first of all, i'm not a heavy toker at all, and i didnt check the trichomes or anything so i dont know exactly how much too early i picked it or whatever.

it was so much more potent than i would have expected it to be.

​​​​​​its a tiny bit of a creeper and it builds up for like half an hour, no sedation or body effect except a mild tingeling in the balls and stomach and temple pressure. it had me tightening up for a minute.
then i realised, damn its really potent stuff, and i couldnt really sit but had not much trouble concentrating either.
caught me a bit off guard but i could get a grip hehe.
from there on its like a veeeery slow tapering out. it has at least a 3 hour duration. could still feel it a bit after 5 hours even.
definitely a brain lubricant for me, it had me forgetting what i was doing 2 or 3 times at the peak of the effects though. maybe i was a little overwhelmed too at the beginning... :)

oh, the taste in the vape was of green tea, with a tiny bit of mango at first. i put it on full blast from the start and took a puff in the midst of heating up to get a lil taste of the terpenes.

very cool stuff so far :)

cant wait to try the #3 thats flowering out at the moment.

and i'm extremely curious how the cross with the lebanese will work out.

Last edited:

zaprjaques

Thats awesome! #3 sounds like a winner. What kind of vape are you sampling with?

Yeah, its nice. And its the only one i got aswell haha. At least so far.

Its the Flowermate Nano something. It has got a replaceable battery, that was a win for me.
Nice and portable, works good enough for my kind of dosing.

TyroneShoelace

That's a slick little vape. Yeah, I hate the built-in batteries as well. It's the only negative thing I can say about my Mighty and Fury2. I wish every vape just used 18650s.

zaprjaques

Looks like i have an uninvited guest.

Must have fallen in there somehow :D
Probably not the worst guest to have :)
IMG_20210503_082824.jpg

zaprjaques

The little unexpected seedling is doing its thing. Coming up nicer than the one that sprouted first.
#3 is constantly consuming its own leaves.
Bigger and lower ones are turning bright yellow and are easily removed.
I hope thats just a sign of age and i didnt overlook something.
Screenshot_20210505-144325.png

The first seedling is super lanky and floppy probably because it was resting against #3 most of the time and the stem wasnt stimulated to grow more stable (?).

A gentle rub on the fist set of leaves gives off the scent that was characteristic for the manipuris at this early stage.
Spicy, sweet, rubber, cinnamon maybe bit of clove too. No stem smell yet. Or any trace of Lebanese smells.
Screenshot_20210505-144236.png
Maybe the leaves are a bit more resiny?

zaprjaques

Sure looks like it. That's a great sign! Have you given it a rub n' sniff yet?

Yeah, its right there, in the same post :D
Smells like Manipuri 100%.

A gentle rub on the fist set of leaves gives off the scent that was characteristic for the manipuris at this early stage.
Spicy, sweet, rubber, cinnamon maybe bit of clove too. No stem smell yet. Or any trace of Lebanese smells. Maybe the leaves are a bit more resiny?

PS:
The smaller seedling also smells of Manipuri.
Maybe the smell is a bit amped up all in all.
And theres definitely more resin glands on the leaves.
If i get lucky i could get a nice mix of both worlds.
Manipuris with shorter flowering and more resin. Maybe denser flowers, who knows. The Lebanese male was pretty dense, resiny and also very smelly...

​​​​​​PPS:
What i'm really curious about are the effects but that lies way ahead of me. I hope i can flower out at least one of the seedlings if i get a female...

mild, clear 'sativa'... :shucks:

Last edited:

TyroneShoelace

Yeah, its right there, in the same post :D
Smells like Manipuri 100%.

PS:
The smaller seedling also smells of Manipuri.
Maybe the smell is a bit amped up all in all.
And theres definitely more resin glands on the leaves.
If i get lucky i could get a nice mix of both worlds.
Manipuris with shorter flowering and more resin. Maybe denser flowers, who knows. The Lebanese male was pretty dense, resiny and also very smelly...

​​​​​​PPS:
What i'm really curious about are the effects but that lies way ahead of me. I hope i can flower out at least one of the seedlings if i get a female...

mild, clear 'sativa'... :shucks:

🤣 Stoner moment. Sounds interesting

Latest posts

Latest posts