No announcement yet.

ReikoX's Workshop 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were very diligent with them ... ... i've never experienced an old school road kill skunk type plant ..

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
      View Image
      I'm not sure how I feel about the skunk
      skunk is what makes me completely lost/forget about world/problems
      but I dont like that old school smell its just stinks too much and the effect is devastating for me.
      but if I want to get completely utterly wasted then its a good choice
      its definitely not wake and bake and go to work stuff I would get lost and never arrive there and nothing would be done on that day anyway..
      yes very high!

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post

I'm not sure how I feel about the skunk. Right now, I am thinking I have better genetics available. I am thinking about gifting the remaining to someone with the space and time to hunt through them. I still have the clones, and would consider re-running them one more time without seeds.

Well, these weren't really offered as something to grow out and it would be great. Its more like this is an opportunity to hunt for a roadkill pheno, is how it was billed, and also the best use for them i'd think. Most will be just so so. RKS leaners are much more highly covetable though
        Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

do peeps still grow out the skunk#one from seed?..is sk#1 till being sold in regular non feminized stock? i grew out the sk#1 in 2007 it was really good...nothing skunks about it at all ..it was 100% sweet ...i did it outdoors still have pics somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
            Well, these weren't really offered as something to grow out and it would be great. Its more like this is an opportunity to hunt for a roadkill pheno, is how it was billed, and also the best use for them i'd think. Most will be just so so. RKS leaners are much more highly covetable though
            Yes these seeds pre-date the stabilized SK#1. I knew this when I bought them. I couldn't resist the opportunity to get my hands on this piece of history. They will get grown out eventually, but I doubt I will run the clones again.

Originally posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
            do peeps still grow out the skunk#one from seed?..is sk#1 till being sold in regular non feminized stock? i grew out the sk#1 in 2007 it was really good...nothing skunks about it at all ..it was 100% sweet ...i did it outdoors still have pics somewhere
            I'm not sure if Sam is still selling Skunk#1 seeds, I know there are some crosses through Breeders Retail.

But I have Durban Poison testers going now, and an undisclosed cross I'll be testing soon. Beans should be here tomorrow.
            ReikoX's Workshop
            2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
            Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
            WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

-
              Last edited by bilko; 03-03-2018, 08:12.

Comment

As far as we know this batch is from 1992 or 1993.

Comment

Originally posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
                  As far as we know this batch is from 1992 or 1993.
                  here was My Skunk # one 2007

Comment

here was My Skunk # one 2007
                    View Image
                    With colas like that did you run into any mold issues? I had to be on top of everything last summer or PM was taking over. Oh yeah, my colas didn't compare to those monsters.

Comment

surprisingly they did not mold that summer, but they did not finish 100% either

Comment

Mine didn't really finish either, but they all threw out some stamen(AKA nanners) from the buds.
                        ReikoX's Workshop
                        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

This is the Jilly Bean keeper. Smells just like peeling a fresh tangerine.

A quick trim and they are hanging for the next few days.

Grass Monkey starting to burst out of their plugs. Some are a tad on the dry side, will keep misting them. Someone asked me about why I used Ful-power, kelp, and aloe to soak my plugs. I though it was worth posting in here.

Originally posted by ReikoX
                          Well, sprouting seeds is all about enzymes, they are the catalyst for germination. Fulvic acid (Ful-power) is like a catalyst for enzymes. The kelp has plant growth hormones and regulators (PGH & PGH) as well as over 80 micro nutrients and a cheating agent, mannitol. Aloe has PGRs as well as saponins making it a wetting agent.

24 hours later...

The Blueberry is starting to grow up, I started "LST" on it, and you can see the top is bent over. As usual, I was a bit too rough and snapped the stem. I gave it a dose of LITFA (leave it the fuck alone) and she is doing just fine now.
                          ReikoX's Workshop
                          WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

wow is it ever squat.

Comment

Glad I could roll through. Looking good around these parts.
                              LEDs are the future man!

My Uploaded Pics

The Slow Grow Show

Comment

Uncle Sam got be some new toys to play with. I got 6x SolStix with a 250-watt dimmable driver. I also picked up some more LED_Seedz. Grass Monkey F2, Cherry Tart (Cherry OG x Grass Monkey F2), Creme Brulee (ICookies x Grass Monkey F2), and Starfighter IBL.

The Grass Monkey F2 seedlings are all up. They were dipped in VAM mycorrhizae, transplanted into paper cups, and watered with kelp, aloe, and fulvic acid. Once they get their first set of three bladed leaves, I will take the cotyledons for testing gender.
                                ReikoX's Workshop
                                WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Working...
                                X