Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ReikoX's Workshop 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whats up homie. rocking that grow all cylinders firing

    Comment


      Cherry Tart at around four weeks. Still bending and plucking to keep the canopy even and out of the lights.


      Skywalker OG at about six weeks. She is getting huge, had to string her up to keep her from flopping over.


      Juanita at about nine weeks. I'll give her another week or two just giving some rhizotonic and enzymes to finish.
      ReikoX's Workshop
      2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
      Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
      WWxBB Auto Tester

      Comment


        Creme Brulee at 58 days. They will be coming down this weekend sometime.


        Throwing out a few new pistils.


        I think I found the keeper, nice short stature and pretty fall colors.
        ReikoX's Workshop
        2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
        Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
        WWxBB Auto Tester

        Comment


          Any updates grow. New plants?

          Comment


            Originally posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
            Any updates grow. New plants?
            I've got some WWxBB testers for Female seeds in their section here.

            I have a Skywalker OG and some Cherry Tart coming down in the next two weeks. They have some pretty heavy thrips damage, so I'm shutting down for a couple weeks to clean up the pests. Other than that, just taking care if my moms.


            I smoke two joints...
            ReikoX's Workshop
            2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
            Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
            WWxBB Auto Tester

            Comment


              Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
              I've got some WWxBB testers for Female seeds in their section here.

              I have a Skywalker OG and some Cherry Tart coming down in the next two weeks. They have some pretty heavy thrips damage, so I'm shutting down for a couple weeks to clean up the pests. Other than that, just taking care if my moms.
              View Image

              I smoke two joints...
              View Image
              When a joint is nice, needs to have twice! eheh That creme brulee looks so tasty, is the smell like the name suggests?
              El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent (CLOSED)
              El Tigre's TINY BOX for reversing plants and pollen collection (CLOSED)

              El Tigre@6th Sweet SeedsĀ® Grow Diary Competition (COMPLETED)

              El Tigre's MICRO MADNESS (CURRENT)

              Comment


                Originally posted by El Tigre View Post
                When a joint is nice, needs to have twice! eheh That creme brulee looks so tasty, is the smell like the name suggests?
                Yes, cookies, bread with hints of caramel and marshmellow...
                ReikoX's Workshop
                2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                WWxBB Auto Tester

                Comment


                  Here we have Cherry Tart at 47 days. I highly doubt she will be done at 56, probably closer to 63.


                  ReikoX's Workshop
                  2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                  Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                  WWxBB Auto Tester

                  Comment


                    WoW! looks great!

                    Comment


                      One last shot of the Cherry Tart before chop time. About 60 days on these girls. They look really good considering the thrips damage they had.


                      Cherry Tart #1 looks to be the biggest one with a nice structure and chunky buds.


                      Cherry Tart #2 was a little lankier. In retrospect, I should have just flowered the two.


                      Cherry Tart #3 was the one the topped itself early and was thrown in the back corner. It also got the worst of the thrips damage.


                      This end this thread, look for my new thread for 2019!
                      ReikoX's Workshop
                      2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                      Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                      WWxBB Auto Tester

                      Comment


                        loving how close you can get to those strip LEDs without burning plants. they seem ideal for micro cab growing.

                        looking great as always brother!

                        edit - saw your comment about thrips. they are a constant annoyance in my garden too. do you use any IPM at all? i find if i spray twice/week with a weak safer's soap spray it keeps them away pretty much completely. i do that during veg and maybe a week or two after flip and never have any during flower.
                        sigpic

                        ~Current Thread - QB600H Flood and Drain~

                        ~Completed Grow - Rainbow Jones Flood & Drain 600W HPS~

                        ~Completed Grow - Purple Kush DWC 600W HPS~

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Goats View Post
                          loving how close you can get to those strip LEDs without burning plants. they seem ideal for micro cab growing.

                          looking great as always brother!

                          edit - saw your comment about thrips. they are a constant annoyance in my garden too. do you use any IPM at all? i find if i spray twice/week with a weak safer's soap spray it keeps them away pretty much completely. i do that during veg and maybe a week or two after flip and never have any during flower.
                          I usually spray something weekly, but they snuck up on me while everything was flowering. Spinosad on my mothers, and then back to rotations of neem and method1.
                          ReikoX's Workshop
                          2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                          Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                          WWxBB Auto Tester

                          Comment


                            Anyone who wants to follow my new thread, it can be found here.
                            ReikoX's Workshop
                            2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                            Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                            WWxBB Auto Tester

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X