What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nirvana PPP

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I really doubt you will be disappointed. I never found anything that wasn't worthy. The longer finisher has a potent cerebral high, almost like being drunk, without the body wobbles if that makes sense. PPP is honestly right up there on my potency list of strains.

TrillOG

really?? damn i didn't know that... never seen or heard of a 12er... this might get interesting for all parties involved from growers to watchers... hmmmm... i just got excited about somebody elses grow that ill never smoke... is that weird??

igrowone

Veteran
^^^ thanks for support and info, never hurts and sometimes helps
6 weeks + 4 days, the flowering continues
touch of purple on a few fan leaves
but just a few, cool temps i think
smell got interesting, not much in chamber
but touched a very strong odor, almost a face slap odor
not bad but can't describe it
6 more weeks? maybe, we'll see

Attachments

• flower6.jpg
    flower6.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 14

igrowone

Veteran
plant's doing well, and i'm doing better
pics showing a mix of purpled leaves and green
8 weeks of flower, and it's not even close to being done
12 weeks begins to sound optimistic

Attachments

• flower8.jpg
    flower8.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 23

TrillOG

happy for and jealous of... thats dope though...is it getting really trichy yet?? and what kind of smells are coming off her??

igrowone

Veteran
happy for and jealous of... thats dope though...is it getting really trichy yet?? and what kind of smells are coming off her??

thank you trillog, high praise indeed
my nose is still a bit f'd up, odor seems low at the moment, last PPP was stealth+ for odor
now trichy, it is very trichy, that's what a lot of the white your seeing, camera is a cheapo, low detail
stacking nodes, very sativa like, a side view pic will show that better
getting some extremes here, extreme indica PPP, now an extreme sativa pheno
thank god it's not too stretchy, micro chamber would have a problem with that

Meraxes

Veteran
thank you trillog, high praise indeed
my nose is still a bit f'd up, odor seems low at the moment, last PPP was stealth+ for odor
now trichy, it is very trichy, that's what a lot of the white your seeing, camera is a cheapo, low detail
stacking nodes, very sativa like, a side view pic will show that better
getting some extremes here, extreme indica PPP, now an extreme sativa pheno
thank god it's not too stretchy, micro chamber would have a problem with that

Thats a pretty one bro. Always wanted to try ppp. wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?

igrowone

Veteran
Thats a pretty one bro. Always wanted to try ppp. wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?

this one was vegged for 3 weeks, about 5 nodes
looks like it will finish about 2 feet
my 1st one was no taller, this is a plant that can be grown to low heights

TrillOG

wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?

you should easily be able to do so with over 60% but its got African genetics in it, so there is bound to be an anomaly or 2 in the bunch somewhere... I was going to do a outdoor with 1 or 2 this year, but I have done like grow one and not let the plant do its natural, I think one of mine finishe at 2-2.5 ft, and my f2s are probably about went about the same... but too, keep in mind that they where under a screen and the longest branches were about half to 2/3 the diameter of the main stalk... so they maybe would have been taller if they had gone vertical... hope that helps a bit...

TrillOG

if you get a good female its a good daytime, good potent, few hour head trip... I love the stuff, and hate I couldn't get seeds of my favorite out the five pack I had...

igrowone

Veteran
week 9

week 9

9 weeks
the purpled leaves are putting on a show
bud packing slow, yield is iffy so far
smell is a weedy sour smell, that's a new one
not a great odor, but sats don't always have great nose
12 weeks still seems about right

Attachments

• flower9.jpg
    flower9.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 17

igrowone

Veteran
week 10

week 10

10 weeks of 12/12
the smell, not sweet, about all i can say about it
leaves have kind of turned red, ok, that's a new one for me
2 weeks more? looking close to that

Attachments

• flower10.jpg
    flower10.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 14

Purpzz

It's hard to tell from these pictures cuz the budsites are so blurry. Have the pistils started to receed into calyxes yet?

I read somewhere that temps under 59F/15C will make the plant go into stall mode and stop some biological processes. Also cold temps in my opinion play major role in turning purple. I have had the same genes in different temp setups, night temps under ~20C and the plant turns into purple, temps constantly around 24C and the bud stays green.

Surely PPP is some good herb, nice social heady buzz at first but later turns into somewhat couchlocky when too much gets smoked, atleast the pheno I've tried. Have one starting flowering under scrog(stretching like crazy lol) right now and hope it turns as purple as yours :tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
It's hard to tell from these pictures cuz the budsites are so blurry. Have the pistils started to receed into calyxes yet?

I read somewhere that temps under 59F/15C will make the plant go into stall mode and stop some biological processes. Also cold temps in my opinion play major role in turning purple. I have had the same genes in different temp setups, night temps under ~20C and the plant turns into purple, temps constantly around 24C and the bud stays green.

Surely PPP is some good herb, nice social heady buzz at first but later turns into somewhat couchlocky when too much gets smoked, atleast the pheno I've tried. Have one starting flowering under scrog(stretching like crazy lol) right now and hope it turns as purple as yours :tiphat:

maybe a few receding pistils, but not many
the temps are not perfect, but that will change
warmer outside temps will let me get closer to optimum
leaves do appear healthy by texture, burns visible were cfl burns at a few tips
thanks for the thoughts, and good luck in your harvest

Meraxes

Veteran
I thought I might have accidently ordered regs but theres the little fem symbol on the back so all good. Seeds are really small, maybe its just the strain...Nirvana ppp great price on these

Latest posts

Latest posts