Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nirvana PPP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Meraxes View Post
    Thats a pretty one bro. Always wanted to try ppp. wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?
    this one was vegged for 3 weeks, about 5 nodes
    looks like it will finish about 2 feet
    my 1st one was no taller, this is a plant that can be grown to low heights
    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Meraxes View Post
      wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?
      you should easily be able to do so with over 60% but its got African genetics in it, so there is bound to be an anomaly or 2 in the bunch somewhere... I was going to do a outdoor with 1 or 2 this year, but I have done like grow one and not let the plant do its natural, I think one of mine finishe at 2-2.5 ft, and my f2s are probably about went about the same... but too, keep in mind that they where under a screen and the longest branches were about half to 2/3 the diameter of the main stalk... so they maybe would have been taller if they had gone vertical... hope that helps a bit...
      What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
      - CHTG

      Comment


        #33
        got a pack, I like the description of the high, I'll tame em down

        Comment


          #34
          if you get a good female its a good daytime, good potent, few hour head trip... I love the stuff, and hate I couldn't get seeds of my favorite out the five pack I had...
          What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
          - CHTG

          Comment


            #35
            week 9

            9 weeks
            the purpled leaves are putting on a show
            bud packing slow, yield is iffy so far
            smell is a weedy sour smell, that's a new one
            not a great odor, but sats don't always have great nose
            12 weeks still seems about right
            Attached Files
            current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

            Comment


              #36
              week 10

              10 weeks of 12/12
              the smell, not sweet, about all i can say about it
              leaves have kind of turned red, ok, that's a new one for me
              2 weeks more? looking close to that
              Attached Files
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

              Comment


                #37
                Looking good buddy! Almost there! Few more days and you can enjoy the bounties of your journey! Enjoy ! Peace!
                Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
                Outdoor Growing:
                Indoor Journals:
                Strains Reported:

                Comment


                  #38
                  It's hard to tell from these pictures cuz the budsites are so blurry. Have the pistils started to receed into calyxes yet?

                  I read somewhere that temps under 59F/15C will make the plant go into stall mode and stop some biological processes. Also cold temps in my opinion play major role in turning purple. I have had the same genes in different temp setups, night temps under ~20C and the plant turns into purple, temps constantly around 24C and the bud stays green.

                  Surely PPP is some good herb, nice social heady buzz at first but later turns into somewhat couchlocky when too much gets smoked, atleast the pheno I've tried. Have one starting flowering under scrog(stretching like crazy lol) right now and hope it turns as purple as yours

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Purpzz View Post
                    It's hard to tell from these pictures cuz the budsites are so blurry. Have the pistils started to receed into calyxes yet?

                    I read somewhere that temps under 59F/15C will make the plant go into stall mode and stop some biological processes. Also cold temps in my opinion play major role in turning purple. I have had the same genes in different temp setups, night temps under ~20C and the plant turns into purple, temps constantly around 24C and the bud stays green.

                    Surely PPP is some good herb, nice social heady buzz at first but later turns into somewhat couchlocky when too much gets smoked, atleast the pheno I've tried. Have one starting flowering under scrog(stretching like crazy lol) right now and hope it turns as purple as yours
                    maybe a few receding pistils, but not many
                    the temps are not perfect, but that will change
                    warmer outside temps will let me get closer to optimum
                    leaves do appear healthy by texture, burns visible were cfl burns at a few tips
                    thanks for the thoughts, and good luck in your harvest
                    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                    Comment


                      #40
                      I thought I might have accidently ordered regs but theres the little fem symbol on the back so all good. Seeds are really small, maybe its just the strain...Nirvana ppp great price on these

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Meraxes View Post
                        I thought I might have accidently ordered regs but theres the little fem symbol on the back so all good. Seeds are really small, maybe its just the strain...Nirvana ppp great price on these
                        i see posts that mention seed size doesn't make much of a difference
                        nirvana and price match up nicely, the regular ppp seeds i got were good sized
                        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                        Comment


                          #42
                          11 weeks, almost

                          11 weeks, almost, few days short
                          but can use sage advice of fellow growers
                          pic out of chamber, about 2 feet tall
                          bud centered around main stalk, sativa look
                          still has a ways to go(?), trichs mostly clear/cloudy
                          however, getting deep in flower with a strain that doesn't usually go that long
                          so opinions welcome, still thinking about 2 weeks more here
                          Attached Files
                          current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                            11 weeks, almost, few days short
                            but can use sage advice of fellow growers
                            pic out of chamber, about 2 feet tall
                            bud centered around main stalk, sativa look
                            still has a ways to go(?), trichs mostly clear/cloudy
                            however, getting deep in flower with a strain that doesn't usually go that long
                            so opinions welcome, still thinking about 2 weeks more here

                            my opinion is theres a whole lot of special comin to your pipe lol...great job and start making a list for funny movies to watch..

                            Comment


                              #44
                              12 weeks + 1

                              ^^^ thanks again meraxes, i will hold onto that thought
                              12 weeks, and a day
                              still unharvested, trich check shows much clear
                              one tiny bit of amber at the very top, less than a millimeter
                              going much longer than to be expected for PPP
                              still flower stretching(a little), which 'says' still maturing
                              side buds are bulking up, also a still maturing sign imo
                              and the smell, checked PPP reports, one pheno described as skunk like
                              that nailed it, skunk like, very strong smell, but not skunk
                              and the pic, the spent fan leaves getting a fluorescent pink
                              never seen that before, wtf is this pheno anyways?
                              so grow continues, might harvest top cola first
                              sigh, confusing plant
                              Attached Files
                              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                                ^^^ thanks again meraxes, i will hold onto that thought
                                12 weeks, and a day
                                still unharvested, trich check shows much clear
                                one tiny bit of amber at the very top, less than a millimeter
                                going much longer than to be expected for PPP
                                still flower stretching(a little), which 'says' still maturing
                                side buds are bulking up, also a still maturing sign imo
                                and the smell, checked PPP reports, one pheno described as skunk like
                                that nailed it, skunk like, very strong smell, but not skunk
                                and the pic, the spent fan leaves getting a fluorescent pink
                                never seen that before, wtf is this pheno anyways?
                                so grow continues, might harvest top cola first
                                sigh, confusing plant

                                You're gonna go Anne Boleyn, right off with the top lol...love the colors man, cant wait...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X