Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nirvana PPP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by TrillOG View Post
    How are you growing that? One bucket 3 or 5 gallons? Soil... You gt it in a tube and are just going to let it go up? What size cfl? I had some good cfl runs... But I like my 250... Especially when I can get enough girls under it to make it worth while...
    2 gallon pot, cow manure compost with 4 tbsps of bone meal(6-9-0) and 2 tbsps of dolomite
    just letting it grow up, 3 cfl's of 26w
    this looks to be a 12 week+ of flower, sativa is in there strong
    which is good, wanting some sativa, just have to pay the price in time
    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

    Comment


      #17
      I doubt it.. PPP should be finished before 10... My sativa finished around 7. Total stall... The chunkier one I let live 9.5 but it was done a week before... It was smaller so I wanted a heavier buzz... I've never heard anybody get a 12 seeker... Only time will have the final say though...
      What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
      - CHTG

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by TrillOG View Post
        I doubt it.. PPP should be finished before 10... My sativa finished around 7. Total stall... The chunkier one I let live 9.5 but it was done a week before... It was smaller so I wanted a heavier buzz... I've never heard anybody get a 12 seeker... Only time will have the final say though...
        that was my 1st experience too, fast finisher
        this one is much slower
        of course cooler temps may be a part of that, but not that much cooler
        50's to 70's in the grow chamber
        but as you say, time will have the final say
        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

        Comment


          #19
          It all depends on phenotype. There are some 8 weekers in the PPP line and all the way to 12 weeks. The keeper for me was a 9.5 week, solid nug, mango hashy flavor pheno. I liked them all but that one was potent as all heck.

          Comment


            #20
            ^^^ thank you for that info
            i thought i had seen a post that mentioned the occassional slow finishing PPP
            now if only time of flower equaled quality, but it's never that easy
            current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

            Comment


              #21
              I really doubt you will be disappointed. I never found anything that wasn't worthy. The longer finisher has a potent cerebral high, almost like being drunk, without the body wobbles if that makes sense. PPP is honestly right up there on my potency list of strains.

              Comment


                #22
                really?? damn i didn't know that... never seen or heard of a 12er... this might get interesting for all parties involved from growers to watchers... hmmmm... i just got excited about somebody elses grow that ill never smoke... is that weird??
                What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
                - CHTG

                Comment


                  #23
                  ^^^ thanks for support and info, never hurts and sometimes helps
                  6 weeks + 4 days, the flowering continues
                  touch of purple on a few fan leaves
                  but just a few, cool temps i think
                  smell got interesting, not much in chamber
                  but touched a very strong odor, almost a face slap odor
                  not bad but can't describe it
                  6 more weeks? maybe, we'll see
                  Attached Files
                  current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                  Comment


                    #24
                    GrowOne?? whats going on with the PPP over your way??
                    What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
                    - CHTG

                    Comment


                      #25
                      PPP good, me not so good, had a bug
                      pics tomorrow, god i hate fucking bugs
                      current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                      Comment


                        #26
                        no rush, I hope you over it...
                        What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
                        - CHTG

                        Comment


                          #27
                          plant's doing well, and i'm doing better
                          pics showing a mix of purpled leaves and green
                          8 weeks of flower, and it's not even close to being done
                          12 weeks begins to sound optimistic
                          Attached Files
                          current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                          Comment


                            #28
                            happy for and jealous of... thats dope though...is it getting really trichy yet?? and what kind of smells are coming off her??
                            What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
                            - CHTG

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by TrillOG View Post
                              happy for and jealous of... thats dope though...is it getting really trichy yet?? and what kind of smells are coming off her??
                              thank you trillog, high praise indeed
                              my nose is still a bit f'd up, odor seems low at the moment, last PPP was stealth+ for odor
                              now trichy, it is very trichy, that's what a lot of the white your seeing, camera is a cheapo, low detail
                              stacking nodes, very sativa like, a side view pic will show that better
                              getting some extremes here, extreme indica PPP, now an extreme sativa pheno
                              thank god it's not too stretchy, micro chamber would have a problem with that
                              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                                thank you trillog, high praise indeed
                                my nose is still a bit f'd up, odor seems low at the moment, last PPP was stealth+ for odor
                                now trichy, it is very trichy, that's what a lot of the white your seeing, camera is a cheapo, low detail
                                stacking nodes, very sativa like, a side view pic will show that better
                                getting some extremes here, extreme indica PPP, now an extreme sativa pheno
                                thank god it's not too stretchy, micro chamber would have a problem with that
                                Thats a pretty one bro. Always wanted to try ppp. wonder if I could squeeze it under 5 ft. Whats the average height of pp anyway?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X