Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

*** 2nd run with upgrade cab with Cree COB LED's & Bodhi Genetics starts on page 2

Hey guys, just wanted to show my little grow. 90W CFL total.

Genetics are Casey Jones x Sour Bubble ix1 by LouDog420

Here they are 60 days from sprout 12/12 from seed. Started 3 seeds, got 2 females. Collected some polen and polinated each one of them for about 10 seeds in each, right after they started flowering.

100% Organic, gave some nettle fpp foliar spray early in veg and top dressed some organic ferts mix once they started putting flowers out and water only since

The tips sometimes touch the CFL's and get burnt, I try to tuck them under the strings from the LST.

They seem happy. Probably got another 4 weeks of flowering left.

Peace!
    Last edited by Buddah Watcha; 12-15-2015, 10:09.
    Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
    Outdoor Growing:
    Indoor Journals:
    Strains Reported:

Nice resin man. Good luck with your projects (;
    Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
    sigpic

Comment

+1

sigpic

Comment

Tagged up for the show...

Good vibes buddah, hope they treat ya right with some fine smoke come harvest time

Comment

Nice looking setup. Im in for the ride.
          sigpic
          Prop 215/SB 420 patient of Los Angeles
          Cannafornia Seeds Border Haze - Test Grow
          Keif's Micro Vert- DIY Cab - Now in the above link, I combined the threads
          Keif's Stealth/Micro 150w Cool Tube Hempys
          Keif's Soil Micro Medical Cabinet

Comment

g0vnaa, mik, keif, thanks guys :]

great_brozini, good to have you here brotha!! :]

So here we are about 80 days from seed! Things moving along nicely, been battling some fungus gnat, but nothing major, the whole plant act as a sticky trap :P lol

SBxCJ#1 is probably a week or so from chop, SBxCJ#2 probably needs an extra week or two!

Here are some pic updates!

Cheers guys!
            Outdoor Growing:
            Indoor Journals:
            Strains Reported:

Comment

you will have some tasty sugar leaves dude
              hope them buds fatten up as well

Comment

Nice training job a3d frosty buds!

Comment

Looking nice and frosty, but I'm loving the fuzzy feet!

Comment

Looks really nice fair play, lots of crystals

Peace brother
                    Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?
                    - Bill Hicks

Comment

Do you have these out in the sun/natural light everyday ?

I run blue spectrum cfl in my vegging room and have been impressed over the years with the growth compared to running costs.

Thanks
                      GA
                      sigpic

IG, the-gardening-Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Gardening Angel View Post
                        Do you have these out in the sun/natural light everyday ?

I run blue spectrum cfl in my vegging room and have been impressed over the years with the growth compared to running costs.

Thanks
                        GA
                        Not really, sometimes to take pictures easier... Or when I wanna look at them!

Last week I accidentaly broke one of the branches of #2, smoked that sample yesterday, and the potency its up there! So I'm sure now its even better!

Today I harvested both plants at around 82days since sprouted, a bit earlier, however I had no choices... I'm hoping to get at least 10grams each, that would be really great! Yield woulda have been a lot better if I was able to let them go another week or two!

Anyways, I'm happy how these plants turned out! This grow was super smooth, all I have to do was put some water on them and top dress them twice with some tomato fertilizer.

They smell great and are sticky as hell! Not bad for around 90w and no ventilation on the little cab that costed me around $50 to build.

Only issue I enountered was fungus gnat... It was getting out of control. I think due to the thick mulch layer that were in the pots. Sticky strips weren't able to keep up... I had 4 of them inside the cab on the corners and each one have probably 100-200 dead fungus gnat stuck to it. Not a big deal tho... Didn't really affect the plants health. I found a few dead fungus gnat stuck to the trichomes on a few flowers, but they were easily picked off..

Here are the pictures of them after a quick trim job and ready for drying!

Last cab shot

Thanks for checking it out, I hope this inspire people to grow their own herbs... especially organically. You don't need expensive bottles to great great herbs!

Peace!
                        Outdoor Growing:
                        Indoor Journals:
                        Strains Reported:

Comment

Great round! Always nice to grow your own instead of buying bud.

What's up next? Did you take clones from those girls? or running some seed again?
                          Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons

1 sqft CFL Cab & other CFL micro cabs

Comment

Originally posted by blynx View Post
                            Great round! Always nice to grow your own instead of buying bud.

What's up next? Did you take clones from those girls? or running some seed again?
                            What up blynx, thanks for checking it out bro, your thread is a a big inspiration for me! he stuff you make it happen on your 1sqft box is amazing!Thanks for sharing with the community!

Putting this box to rest over the summer and focusing on the OD season! Maybe over the winter I put this little box to work again! I did make some seeds out of these 2 girls, got about 15-20 seeds from each from a lone male that I got. So next time might just run those seeds and see if I find something precious!

Peace brother!
                            Outdoor Growing:
                            Indoor Journals:
                            Strains Reported:

Comment

Hey Buddah, wow they are super frosty fair play that will be some really nice smoke! Much respect to you with that wattage and the cab with no air flow... Awesome!

Peace Brother
                              Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?
                              - Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
                              X