What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
*** 2nd run with upgrade cab with Cree COB LED's & Bodhi Genetics starts on page 2

Hey guys, just wanted to show my little grow. 90W CFL total.

Genetics are Casey Jones x Sour Bubble ix1 by LouDog420

Here they are 60 days from sprout 12/12 from seed. Started 3 seeds, got 2 females. Collected some polen and polinated each one of them for about 10 seeds in each, right after they started flowering.

100% Organic, gave some nettle fpp foliar spray early in veg and top dressed some organic ferts mix once they started putting flowers out and water only since

The tips sometimes touch the CFL's and get burnt, I try to tuck them under the strings from the LST.

They seem happy. Probably got another 4 weeks of flowering left.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
g0vnaa, mik, keif, thanks guys :]

great_brozini, good to have you here brotha!! :]

So here we are about 80 days from seed! Things moving along nicely, been battling some fungus gnat, but nothing major, the whole plant act as a sticky trap :p lol

SBxCJ#1 is probably a week or so from chop, SBxCJ#2 probably needs an extra week or two!

Here are some pic updates!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers guys!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Do you have these out in the sun/natural light everyday ?

I run blue spectrum cfl in my vegging room and have been impressed over the years with the growth compared to running costs.

Thanks
GA

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Do you have these out in the sun/natural light everyday ?

I run blue spectrum cfl in my vegging room and have been impressed over the years with the growth compared to running costs.

Thanks
GA

Not really, sometimes to take pictures easier... Or when I wanna look at them!

Last week I accidentaly broke one of the branches of #2, smoked that sample yesterday, and the potency its up there! So I'm sure now its even better!

Today I harvested both plants at around 82days since sprouted, a bit earlier, however I had no choices... I'm hoping to get at least 10grams each, that would be really great! Yield woulda have been a lot better if I was able to let them go another week or two!

Anyways, I'm happy how these plants turned out! This grow was super smooth, all I have to do was put some water on them and top dress them twice with some tomato fertilizer.

They smell great and are sticky as hell! Not bad for around 90w and no ventilation on the little cab that costed me around $50 to build.

Only issue I enountered was fungus gnat... It was getting out of control. I think due to the thick mulch layer that were in the pots. Sticky strips weren't able to keep up... I had 4 of them inside the cab on the corners and each one have probably 100-200 dead fungus gnat stuck to it. Not a big deal tho... Didn't really affect the plants health. I found a few dead fungus gnat stuck to the trichomes on a few flowers, but they were easily picked off..

Here are the pictures of them after a quick trim job and ready for drying!

Last cab shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for checking it out, I hope this inspire people to grow their own herbs... especially organically. You don't need expensive bottles to great great herbs!

Peace!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great round! Always nice to grow your own instead of buying bud.

What's up next? Did you take clones from those girls? or running some seed again?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Great round! Always nice to grow your own instead of buying bud.

What's up next? Did you take clones from those girls? or running some seed again?

What up blynx, thanks for checking it out bro, your thread is a a big inspiration for me! he stuff you make it happen on your 1sqft box is amazing!Thanks for sharing with the community!

Putting this box to rest over the summer and focusing on the OD season! Maybe over the winter I put this little box to work again! I did make some seeds out of these 2 girls, got about 15-20 seeds from each from a lone male that I got. So next time might just run those seeds and see if I find something precious! :)

Peace brother!

Wu Wei

Hey Buddah, wow they are super frosty fair play that will be some really nice smoke! Much respect to you with that wattage and the cab with no air flow... Awesome!

Peace Brother :ying:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up brethrens!

First off I have to post a dry nug shot of one of these nugs I grew on the cabinet, these is the last gram from it. It has been curing for over a year and a half! Taste is pretty hashy and the high lean heavy on the sativa side. Can be a bit racy at first, but very good smoke!

picture.php

And after a good time on the sidelines, it's time to bring this cabinet back from partial retirement!

picture.php

I'm in the process of running some upgrades to it! COB LED's will be implemented along with a nice carbon filter to keep things as stealthy as possible!

The LED's are CXB3070s running at .95amp each around 34w, producing a total of 5954 lumens, if you guys are not familiar with these LED's, they are super efficient. They will be hooked to computer fan to keep it cool.

At the moment we still got the CFL's hooked up, same as last run. This run we have a better soil mix, 2x 7 gallon fabric pots, filled up to around 5gallons of soil each. Each pot has 6 plants, which are just under 3 weeks old right now. The plan is to end up with at least 2-3 females per container!

The strains are from Bodhi Seeds.
Apollo 11 f4 Genius on left and More Cowbell (Forum GSC × '88 G13/HP) on right. They were started on 10oz plastic cups and transplanted into their final home around 4 days ago.

picture.php

My plan is to veg them until I have the cabinet finished up and then flip them. Most likely another week...

The goal is 2 ounces of A+ grade herb for personal consumption use! Hopefuly 3 :laughing:

Soil is a mix of Peat Moss, Perlite, Worm Castings (1:1:1), Rock Dust, Lime, Gypsum, Neem seed Meal, Kelp Meal, All Purpose Fertilizer.

I planted a bunch of herbs and greens (basil, parsley, rosemary, lettuce, stinging nettles, etc) as cover crop, these are just starting to pop up. These will be used to chop drop or chop and eat!

Anyways, I'll try to update this every week or so!

Peace homies! BW! :tiphat:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you back in action! Looking forward to seeing this round!

How many COBs are you going to go with?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Good to see you back in action! Looking forward to seeing this round!

How many COBs are you going to go with?

Hey Blynx! Ill be running 2 COB's at around 35w each, for a total of 70W, plus the fan/filter, puts me just around 90W i think! :)

Peace!:tiphat:

grouchy

Looks like your love efficiency is pushing 100%! I can't wait to see what you came up with for the crees