What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I'd say its pretty relative to those strains mentioned :) It's up there for sure! Will be fun testing the other variety of the Locktite. I checked the trichs today and they are about 5% amber, hoping this next week will ripen them up well!

Here some shots

picture.php

a little closer
picture.php

a little closer...
picture.php

and a lower
picture.php

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So, after some broad mites issues and a very hot summer we are back in action! Same setup dual COB at total 70W.

Running Baked Beanz lineup: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Headbanger, Ancient OG, Wifi, LCxBLR, OJSDKB

SOG style, 12/12 from seed. Lots of LST and supercrop to keep them in a manageable height.

started on 500ml pot, and doubled that once sex was determined.

We are about 2 months from seed germination, ended up with almost a full cab of females... Things are just starting to get interesting!

Will be interesting to see what this setup will bring in terms on yield.

Heres what its looking like right now...
picture.php

I'll try to update this thread once in a few weeks!

Peace!
[/FONT]

Dion

BROAD MITES

BROAD MITES

So, after some broad mites issues and a very hot summer we are back in action! Same setup dual COB at total 70W.

Running Baked Beanz lineup: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Headbanger, Ancient OG, Wifi, LCxBLR, OJSDKB

SOG style, 12/12 from seed. Lots of LST and supercrop to keep them in a manageable height.

started on 500ml pot, and doubled that once sex was determined.

We are about 2 months from seed germination, ended up with almost a full cab of females... Things are just starting to get interesting!

Will be interesting to see what this setup will bring in terms on yield.

Heres what its looking like right now...
View Image

I'll try to update this thread once in a few weeks!

Peace!
[/FONT]

what can I say, when you get broad mites you wish u had spider mites or thrips or smth...

you are doing so well buddy, I kinda feel proud i was able to help you set up, you still have another driver yeah?
have you thought about getting some more lights?

keep killing brah, looking stellar

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yeah man broad mites suck dick, thrips and everything else is easy to get rid of! hehe had to shut down shop for a month or two, clean everything out and start again from 0

Im actually using the other driver for my veg area, got a cheap LED from amazon and been using that, the watt regulator works great!

I'll probably move soon and upgrade the grow area, maybe add another 2 CXB cobs!

Dion, you were very helpful when I was setting the stuff up :) Thanks homie! Wish we could blaze one up!

Peace!

Dion

Yeah man broad mites suck dick, thrips and everything else is easy to get rid of! hehe had to shut down shop for a month or two, clean everything out and start again from 0

Im actually using the other driver for my veg area, got a cheap LED from amazon and been using that, the watt regulator works great!

I'll probably move soon and upgrade the grow area, maybe add another 2 CXB cobs!

Dion, you were very helpful when I was setting the stuff up :) Thanks homie! Wish we could blaze one up!

Peace!

yeah I tried everything and then just shut down for 6 weeks and started new seeds....broadmites rrrg

It is my pleasure to help ppl, don't mention it

good luk with the expansion, I'm over thinking my set up before I start building. I love to see other micro grows, cheers

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks tbone! Welcome!

Things are finishing up on this run, not the best run, but they are better than I was expecting, the predatory mites did a great job taking care of broad mites! If someone running micro setup get them, this is the way to go!

Here are some shots from today

Headbangers f2 left, they are very close to being done
picture.php

Headbanger f2 purple pheno, beautiful plant and loud smells coming from it! Nice chunky nugs, probably the biggest nugs this run, greassyy plant

picture.php

picture.php

green hb, not the best run of it, probably suffered a lot early from broadmites, couldnt quite recover to its full potential
picture.php

LC x BLR, most likely a keeper, this plant smells the best of them all, greasy and puts decent sized nugs all the way down, quite a few seeds in there too, so will be fun searching for some different phenos

picture.php

peace!

Dakine

Veteran
ehh braddah buddah, I was wondering if you could tell me. About how tall where the girls from the first run in this cab? The one with the apollos, and what was the total dry weight?

Jus wonderin cause it looked like a damn good run..

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
ehh braddah buddah, I was wondering if you could tell me. About how tall where the girls from the first run in this cab? The one with the apollos, and what was the total dry weight?

Jus wonderin cause it looked like a damn good run..

Hey broda, the plants above soil were about 30cm tall... Not exactly sure, but I dont have much head space... yield was around 30-35g per pot, so 60-70g total, not exactly sure either :p