What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gloryoskie

audio guy: bagseed clone in soil using maxibloom KISS method, grown in a 2ftx1ftx2ft stealth dresser under 110w PLL

gloryoskie: Zamaldelica Flowered under 110 watts PL-L is good for me and mine. looks like it is in coco (?) or peat perhaps.

Canna_Gnome: White Strawberry- (the white x strawberry cough) in some ffof. looks like under an hps of some sort.

wildgrow: love cheese. Its going in Promix amended with extra perlite, vermiculite and a small granule general purpose fert.

hurk: growing in organic soil. The plant came from a purple kush bag seed. & Sour D

Persephone: Sour Bubble in rockwool and perlite on a flood and drain table.

joe guy: either a DHN cherry pie or PBK (strain horder cut) it official name is purple pheno of bubba kush. in a promix cocco mix under a 400 watts

Agent SmokesAlot: Headband in Ocean Forest, maybe a Cherry pie also?

Im pretty sure i got everyone....

&

that's who is in so far!

:thank you:

:dance013:

Out of rep for now, but thanks Avi for the post
of contributors.

rocket1

well here,s the 2 I have
picture.php

on the left pre98 buba kush. at 2.5"
)n the right PURPLE CHEMDOG 4.5"
Purple Chemdawg An indica dominant hybrid that is a cross between Grand Daddy Purps X Chemdawg
there are clone's

picture.php

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
that looks like some extra soil to me! ^^^ haha just messing with ya!

Gonna check on the clones tonight and hope they have rooted! I'll post an update tonight with pics.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here it is . Exodus Kush from Dna genetics. Flowering time is 8-9 weeks. Happy frog for the medium. This is a clone from my exodus kush mother grown from seed. It's about 4" tall. It will be finishing in a 5.5 ft.x4ft. room with 8 ft. ceiling. My girl will get to enjoy 1000 watts of bare bulb vert (a 400&600 hps stacked). Food will be mostly water, with a little bit of sensi a&b, and prolly some beastie blooms-foxfarm has never done me wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20130314_191841.jpg
    IMG_20130314_191841.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 17

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Lookin good y'all, lots of participants getting their entries and 2nd entries in!!!

lets get a
:bump:
and see who else get's in.

I'll post a pic today of my 2 yogi cups....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^^ my 2 yogi cup challenge entries.
on left is the hazeman tester from a pal, the "h4". On right is my flo x grimm "pink" pheno.
they are in promix HP, will get GH nutes, lucas formula most likely. they just got canna start & foralicious upon transplant.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for being fair rocket, i didnt want to say anything.
there's prolly no roots in that top layer anyhow, im guessin its there just for support.....

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have anything growing so I can't be part of this years challenge, but man I wanna do this just for fun lol!

Z

Ziggaro

Let me put an inexperienced hand in :)
This sounds like fun! Its also a good alternative to letting these extra clones slowly die.

It was hard to find a suitable cup for these, as most of the yogurt that I eat comes in 5.3 oz but I stole some from wifey

I've got an untested pineapple express fem that I've been keeping around but never made room for, that's going to be in the roots organic soil and I'll feed her from the GO line.
The other is an OSD clone I put in coco and I'm using micro/bloom for nutes, plus maybe some epsom salt if necessary.

They'll be growing with my other flowering plants under the 600-watt hps.

They look like shit but I'm sure they'll be fine. The OSD is on the right

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ziggaro is in!!! looks like there's a good handful of members participating, & others spectating already....
this is gonna be fun.

just about 2 more hours on server time till the 16th hits, ill officially close the call to entries when i get online tomorrw, march 16th in my neck of the world...

so ya, if u want it....

:bump:

joe guy

C'on guys and gals its one clone just one and 6 oz of medium
I can scrape that off the floor, and to be honest with the plug or Rw it's like 3oz of medium I know for damn sure everyone on this site can toss a entry in. Lets make this shit confusing and fun there no prize so there is nothing to loose. Lets make this a epic yogi cup in memory of our dear friend elf he started this idea lets make him proud I'm sure he still lurks around, this site is like crack u can't get away u may leave but it's like the eagles hotel California "u can check out any time u like but u can't never leave" ban a na naaaa...... Get them in I'd love to a lady Gardner enter I know ur out there... "Just nod if u can hear me"
Sorry I'm pied and bubbaed up so I got the tunes in my brain. Sch maka ba bowwwwww.... Ha ha ha

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok bugman, just do it asap..... can't wait past tomorrw eve.

:)
once again, glad to have all yall along for the ride,

Z

Ziggaro

That's me, always coming through at the last minute ;)

Everybody needs to do this at least once, IMO! It's not like it's taking up any space really mine is going on a shelf that's built into the wall.

O

otis33

Alright, I'm in. Three contenders: OG13, sour jack, pineapple express, all in coco with perlite. H& G coco + additives . They will either go on the single vert 1000 side or 1000/600 stack I will let you know when they go into the flower room.

Ok here is my second entry. Its An Ultra Sonja clone from my favorite seedling I took tonight. I just cracked the seeds a month ago so I'm still not sue if its a girl or not. I figured this would be a great way to find out.

Here she(hopefully) is

Group Shot Headband on the right and US on the left

O

otis33

Ouch, I overlooked the original label part of the rules. My wife removes all labels before anything goes into the recycling bin. I will make a trip to the grocery store before time is out tomorrow in order to be in compliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts